• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

CBT-2 Events

466 posts in this topic

Posted

@CM_Jouska @PM_Belsazar - Just wanted to give you guys an update, even though you have decided to stay silent on this subject, as it might help you out, and as I'm assuming that you're reading this thread at one point or another.

As mentioned earlier, when switching from EU to NA, I had received everything from the Cash claim site on the NA servers.

Switching back to EU, I tried jumping between channels (as I had seen other people mentioning this working), without any luck.

I was about to give up, when I switched channel one last time, and finally, the gold showed up in the cash shop.

I hope that you figure out what the problem is/was.

And to anyone else having this problem, just keep on switching channels, don't just try it once and then give up, I had to do it 3 or 4 times before it worked! :)

2 people like this

Posted

Do I post the family name I have in Close Beta atm or the one i'm reserved to?

Posted

http://www.blackdeserttome.com/map/ Use this map, then press Horse in the bottom left corner!

how the hell do you even zoom in? it's no use if I can't zoom in D; plus I'm sure all horses are taken by the time you get there and just an unnecessary fight with other players to tame one atm.

Posted

@CM_Jouska @PM_Belsazar - Just wanted to give you guys an update, even though you have decided to stay silent on this subject, as it might help you out, and as I'm assuming that you're reading this thread at one point or another.

As mentioned earlier, when switching from EU to NA, I had received everything from the Cash claim site on the NA servers.

Switching back to EU, I tried jumping between channels (as I had seen other people mentioning this working), without any luck.

I was about to give up, when I switched channel one last time, and finally, the gold showed up in the cash shop.

I hope that you figure out what the problem is/was.

And to anyone else having this problem, just keep on switching channels, don't just try it once and then give up, I had to do it 3 or 4 times before it worked! :)

THANK YOOOOU!!! I already tried switching once without any luck, so I just thought that it didn't work for me, but by continuously jumping between channels a couple of times, it worked, and I finally got my goooooold!

1 person likes this

Posted

http://www.blackdeserttome.com/map/ Use this map, then press Horse in the bottom left corner!

Tried this. Either I'm extremely unlucky or something is going on. 2 hours+ now and still no luck.

Posted

Tried this. Either I'm extremely unlucky or something is going on. 2 hours+ now and still no luck.

Hmm that sucks! I guess luck is a big part of it :/

Posted (edited)

Character Name: Norastickus
Family Name: Norasticus
Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/5jz4TuK.jpg?1

I thought this was the event submissions page, my bad :P

Edited by norasticus
couse i'm stupid and thought i clicked the link

Posted

I don't wanna sound like a broken record but the shop page is having internal issues so i cannot get my pearls. Is anyone else having this issue?

Posted

I cant get my money for the shop. 2 days running now.

Posted

I don't wanna sound like a broken record but the shop page is having internal issues so i cannot get my pearls. Is anyone else having this issue?

I was able to claim one package, but not the other. Charging error issue after that.

Whole guild seems to be only able to claim one package.

Posted

I was able to claim one package, but not the other. Charging error issue after that.
Whole guild seems to be only able to claim one package.

Can't seem to claim any of them? odd

Posted (edited)

wrong thread, edited, sorry :)

Edited by Cogs

Posted

Character Name: Chongy
Family Name: Ching

Screenshot:
CClmthW.jpg

Posted

so I should make 3 character/ 1 for fishing /1 for taming the horse / and 1 fr recharging the pearls?

Posted

Triathlon event done. Do I have to post my names here or will you guys automatically will know whoever did them?

Family Name: Deneb

Character Name: Deneb

Posted

@CM_Jouska Will i still get the triathlon title if i spent pearls on the eu server and my lvl 20 char is on the NA server because i bought them on 2/18 thinking i was on the NA server, and when the daum cash reset i pressed both 30$ options bought the points didn't appear for me now im getting the charge error.

1234.PNG

Posted (edited)

I have spent over 70% of my time on CBT2 thus far looking for 1 blasted wild horse. Any possibility for increasing their spawn rate for the event? It's actually quite aggravating how long I've spent wandering locations I found through the web.

Edited by Filorial
1 person likes this

Posted

Been trying for 3 frecking houres to get a horse, I found 1 so fare and 5 people where trying to get it. Its completly stupid having 1000s people competing about 1-5 horse pr spot pr 2 hours.  :/

1 person likes this

Posted

This damn fish is hard to catch. I've caught easily over a dozen golden rarity fish but can't catch one damn beltfish.

I have spent over 70% of my time on CBT2 thus far looking for 1 blasted wild horse. Any possibility for increasing their spawn rate for the event? It's actually quite aggravating how long I've spent wandering locations I found through the web.

Here. This map caught me one guy  http://i.imgur.com/0Ba8ECU.jpg

Posted (edited)

Just finished the triathlon...13 rope and 4 hours later, and after 1 theft. .-.

2016-02-20_98723687.JPG

Edited by Breadback