• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

~Erased~ | Social | Semi-Hardcore | Friendly Guild |Recruitment CLOSED|

167 posts in this topic

Posted

Well then, I'm in the Discord app and the information has been provided in Pm. Consider this my official application.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well then, I'm in the Discord app and the information has been provided in Pm. Consider this my official application.

Welcome Terolie :)

Posted

Welcome to ZeusZ and Terolie!

Posted

Welcome to ZeusZ and Terolie!

Thanks Tuno!!!

Now i realised I havn't post anything in our guild forum...

Posted

Now you did :)

Glad to have you guys.

Posted

Welcome!

Posted

A few quick questions;

1. Do you accept people who have no desire to PvP (at this point)? Like someone who enjoys crafting, gathering, fishing, PvE and being social. I know this game is focused on the end game PvP, but I'm currently very done and worn out by any hardcore or "must always be online at set hours" kind of gameplay. I play a lot and by a lot I mean 8-12 hours a day, but I don't want to be married to my PC or feel like the game is a job.

2. Is voice required for Discord, or will text communication be enough?

This guild sounds, so far, like the only guild that might even remotely suit me and I know that finding a nice guild early on might even get me into trying PvP after I've figured the game out :D

1 person likes this

Posted

A few quick questions;

1. Do you accept people who have no desire to PvP (at this point)? Like someone who enjoys crafting, gathering, fishing, PvE and being social. I know this game is focused on the end game PvP, but I'm currently very done and worn out by any hardcore or "must always be online at set hours" kind of gameplay. I play a lot and by a lot I mean 8-12 hours a day, but I don't want to be married to my PC or feel like the game is a job.

2. Is voice required for Discord, or will text communication be enough?

This guild sounds, so far, like the only guild that might even remotely suit me and I know that finding a nice guild early on might even get me into trying PvP after I've figured the game out :D

ok to answer your questions:

1. We do accept players that don't want to pvp at all and we just ask that you would help out with the crafting of
siege items for the guild when we decide to do the siege wars.

2. No we don't require voice as there is a in game guild chat and text chat works fine for discord aswell don't need a voice for you to take part in chat.

Posted

Friendly neighbourhood push! Welcome to Ayra!

Posted

Thanks for having me ~

Posted

The guild keeps growing and growing! If anyone else is interested in joining, whisper me! :D

Posted

The guild keeps growing and growing! If anyone else is interested in joining, whisper me! :D

Whispered you! :)

Posted

Ive also whispered you. ;)

Posted

Whispered back and also accepted.

Big welcome to Akiden, Mistmay, Alienhippo, Matius and Zetsu, individually! :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome Guys!

Posted

Also a welcome to Adorious! Glad to see more people joining in! :)

Posted

Thank you ;)

Posted

Bump + Welcome to Locktis!

Posted

Wow, gone for 2 days and so much new members! Welcome all :D 

Posted

thanks for having me ^^ and hello all

Posted

Glad to have you onboard :)

We are still recrutiing for those, who are interested!

Posted

Welcome everyone!! Will see ya all ingame or on Discord. :)

Posted

Welcome to all the new folks! :D I hope you will join me and the others in our many conversations on Discord it has been quite fun to chat with everyone ^^. Also, what class is everyone gonna play? Im curious! I myself am gonna be a ranger, I loved it during the beta and want to get really good at the kiting and shiz. I might create a Witch later on when there is more PvE endgame like raids and such :).

Posted

A big welcome to everyone that has joined the guild. I really look forward to chatting on Discord with you all and playing the game together of course. :D

Posted

Welcome to all the new folks! :D I hope you will join me and the others in our many conversations on Discord it has been quite fun to chat with everyone ^^. Also, what class is everyone gonna play? Im curious! I myself am gonna be a ranger, I loved it during the beta and want to get really good at the kiting and shiz. I might create a Witch later on when there is more PvE endgame like raids and such :).

Warrior and then Giant :)