• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

ranger awakening is ridiculously overpowered

145 posts in this topic

Posted

as a ranger you're almost permanently in iframe or super armor or frontal block on medium/range skills that do insane damage and you even have a ranged form if needed in pvp, you can literally miss 80% of your skills and then land grab and 1/2 skills and get a kill ?? the hell is the idea behind a class so ridiculously easy ? If you play valkyre/tamer/kunoichi/ninja and you waste your grab you won't get a kill on equally geared person 100%, , you actually need to do combos in order to do damage with other classes .. and their frontal blocks or super armors are on melee skills so they're way more exposed

ranger skills do way too much damage for no reason, they have too much mobility and evasion and they also take way less damage than most classes for no reason whatsoever but you can easily test it by taking a witch that shoots equal/same gear tamer and ranger next to each other and see how the ranger tanks 30% more 

if that wasn't enough, their grab is knockdown so that means it blocks emergency escape (bug or not, knockdowns in black desert make you unable to use emergency escape)??

all in all rangers are incredibly rewarding and only risk if you go full AP and if you're not that good at it 

why the hell does some puny sword literally oneshot with any skill ..? 

25 people like this

Posted

lol :^)))))))))))))))))))))))))

1 person likes this

Posted

Ranger and warrior are overpowered 

Nerf them 

16 people like this

Posted

nerf all classes except mine.

7 people like this

Posted

I thought you were gonna quiet down once your awakening got released

3 people like this

Posted

im doing rbf right now sitting at red points and i have my 3min buff which is DP and resists, also half of my armors are tet and i had valencia food + rations + dr elixir + defensive gems in half of my armors. This ranger who has shit gear comes up to me , misses his random skill because im standing at the edge of it but it tags me once for 100 damage and knocks me down, i pot up, he walks up to me and grabs me when im with 300 visible dp and all the buffs i just listed and i resist his grab cause i had 97% grapple resistance but it still knocked me down anyway (nice design) and then he did 2 skills and killed me because logic 404 not found lmao

is this shit meant to be some inside joke between the developers? I don't get it? the guy barely had to land 2 skills , even warriors take more skill than this shit 

also the ranger had utter trash gear and failed his combo big time, i wouldnt mind if he comboed me as long as he actually had to work for it and land skills then grab and more skills afterwards, not some joke 1-2-3 button press while being immortal shit 

9 people like this

Posted

well, we all know what class devs play, lol.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ranger and warrior are overpowered 

Nerf them 

i smell a sorc that cant oneshot kzarka anymore :P

Posted

Ranger grab is weird.As i was fighting one with my witch i used teleport and then i was reteleported into a grab at same position i was before.what a well made game.

Posted (edited)

Whoa! Look who is creating QQ threads again... :D

Edited by RoakOriginal

Posted

Whoa! Look who is creating QQ threads again... :D

You mean, look who doing what his name implies... opening irrelevant threads, topics and posts.

One reason i blocked that guy for good

Posted

If he had 200+ ap thats why. all awakenings can one shot with that much ap. the problem isnt the awakening, its the base scaling on awakenings as a whole. in korea every class one shots every other class (unless you have PEN boss gear). see warrior solar flare.

1 person likes this

Posted

If he had 200+ ap thats why. all awakenings can one shot with that much ap. the problem isnt the awakening, its the base scaling on awakenings as a whole. in korea every class one shots every other class (unless you have PEN boss gear). see warrior solar flare.

i have 200+ and the best i did to lemon with full combo is midlife. And after that he stand up and fk me up

Posted

i have 200+ and the best i did to lemon with full combo is midlife. And after that he stand up and fk me up

whats his gear/class?

Posted

If ranger didn't have a grab, it wouldn't be a big deal. How the fck a range class gets a grab? Blader/plum who are melee didn't get a grab but a range class did? Seems legit.

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

whats his gear/class?

lemon is the creator of this post,  like he said half boss gear is tet rest is tri + tet weapon 

Edited by InoriSenpai
1 person likes this

Posted

Grapple ranger>start big damage>???>win

Posted

Youve clearly never played against an awakened warrior

there is literally nothing you can do to stop them

Posted

what class is the op?

Posted (edited)

Youve clearly never played against an awakened warrior

there is literally nothing you can do to stop them

Warrior is pretty balanced except their 100% rage. Ranger is OP and so far Tamer is garbage. They just nerfd warrior again last week. That's 2 nerfs in the past 2 months. 

Edited by Red Red
3 people like this

Posted

Warrior is pretty balanced -snip-

Lol

there is no way you can call a class that can tank, be dps, self support, cc, and be one of the most mobile classes in game, balanced.

1 person likes this

Posted

Every awakening is ridiculously overpowered. The warrior is literally immortal if the player knows how to play.

Posted

as a ranger you're almost permanently in iframe or super armor or frontal block on medium/range skills that do insane damage and you even have a ranged form if needed in pvp, you can literally miss 80% of your skills and then land grab and 1/2 skills and get a kill ?? the hell is the idea behind a class so ridiculously easy ? If you play valkyre/tamer/kunoichi/ninja and you waste your grab you won't get a kill on equally geared person 100%, , you actually need to do combos in order to do damage with other classes .. and their frontal blocks or super armors are on melee skills so they're way more exposed

ranger skills do way too much damage for no reason, they have too much mobility and evasion and they also take way less damage than most classes for no reason whatsoever but you can easily test it by taking a witch that shoots equal/same gear tamer and ranger next to each other and see how the ranger tanks 30% more 

if that wasn't enough, their grab is knockdown so that means it blocks emergency escape (bug or not, knockdowns in black desert make you unable to use emergency escape)??

all in all rangers are incredibly rewarding and only risk if you go full AP and if you're not that good at it 

why the hell does some puny sword literally oneshot with any skill ..? 

You realize that you arent listing the rangers ap? You realize after 230dp the scaling drops off and is worth half a point after? You realize all awakenings can one combo kill if geared? What do you expect against any class that has 200ap?

1 person likes this

Posted

Lol confirmed moron.

there is no way you can call a class that can tank, be dps, self support, cc, and be one of the most mobile classes in game, balanced.

And that is every awakened class in BDO.

1 person likes this

Posted

Lol 

Warrior vs Sorc vs Zerk are pretty even. The other 2 is OP(ranger) and weak (tamer). Prove me wrong. Only scrubs complain about warrior outside their 100% rage. Nobody in KR complains about warrior. Get good so you stop getting your sht pushed in.

1 person likes this