• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Why make a city like Valencia and NOT have a Night Vendor there?

35 posts in this topic

Posted

This is literally the only thing stopping me from relocating all my alts and furniture to Valencia. 

I understand maybe ol' Patrigio can't quite make the trip across the desert but can we just pretend he took a boat to Ancado? PLEASE Kakao, there is literally zero reason to not have an NV in Valencia. It's a beautiful city in an awesome setting, and the few of us that want to commit to that city and actually use it would absolutely love a Night Vendor.

12 people like this

Posted

This is literally the only thing stopping me from relocating all my alts and furniture to Valencia. 

I understand maybe ol' Patrigio can't quite make the trip across the desert but can we just pretend he took a boat to Ancado? PLEASE Kakao, there is literally zero reason to not have an NV in Valencia. It's a beautiful city in an awesome setting, and the few of us that want to commit to that city and actually use it would absolutely love a Night Vendor.

Id love this too.its annoying having to divide my silver and have some alts at heidel just for the night vendor.Please pure night vendor on valencia city

Posted

What is valencia city? 

Posted

Id love this too.its annoying having to divide my silver and have some alts at heidel just for the night vendor.Please pure night vendor on valencia city

Why not have your alts in altinova instead of Heidel? Would be much closer to Valencia. 

What is valencia city? 

It's the city in the desert.

Posted (edited)

Yeah same, as it stands all my alts are in Altinova. 

I feel like not having Night Vendor in Valencia must be an oversight and unintentional... right? 

Edited by boogersugar

Posted

Need transport Ancado => Valencia too...

Posted

It's so depressing how little Valencia has to offer given that the game is named after the desert area

Posted

It's so depressing how little Valencia has to offer given that the game is named after the desert area

That's because Valencia's contents are a mirage.

6 people like this

Posted

PA/Daum wants you to stay in Serendia/Mediah

notice the best grinding spots are in older patched areas

they don't want the playerbase spread out so until server merge VC gets no love

Posted

cause that would make too much sense

Posted

PA/Daum wants you to stay in Serendia/Mediah

notice the best grinding spots are in older patched areas

they don't want the playerbase spread out so until server merge VC gets no love

jaded, salty conjecture

Posted

So many downsides on being in Valencia (city).

Bosses are all on the other side of the world. (waiting for nouver)
No nightvendor.
Arcado inner harbour can't even transport to Valencia. (why not there is even a road from city to city?)

Even with the remake of valencia spots the city still seems kinda useless beacuse you can just remain in sand grain bazaar or shakatu.. (why you can't transport to shakatu its directly connected with the road to Altinova ??) , or get a villa for fogans.

1 person likes this

Posted

The reason why there is no night vendor in Valencia is that by the time you are there you shouldn't need any more Armor Stones off him.

Posted

Because when they release new areas, they don't include content/features from old areas—things like treasure chests, whales, etc.

Posted

There is no Night Vendor because Pearl Abyss suddenly decided to give up on the Valencia region before it was finished. NV was just about to be placed in the city when the bosses came out and told everyone to stop working and report to other departments.

Posted (edited)

Even if there was a NV in Valencia, it's a crappy place for a homebase.

Cant send stuff to Valencia. Also no crucial resource nodes nearby, so for daily crafting you would physically have to move thousands of materials from Ancado over and over.

Also miles away from field- and world bosses.

I guess the lack of transport is there to prevent easy trading and maybe add immersion, but come on...the dozen times I've been in Valencia, I haven't seen a single player. If they want this town to be populated, they need to make it more accessible.

Edited by Solsi
spelling

Posted (edited)

That's because Valencia's contents are a mirage.

"Since when were you under the impression that we ever patched in the real Valencia?" -Sosuke "Pearl Abyss" Aizen

Edited by gosu

Posted (edited)

Well once we get the other half of the valencia content buff, as well as nouver, it'll likely become more active. A lot of areas get a buff to loot and density (we already have some of it). In KR, there's a growing number of people who choose valencia for grinding over pirates or sausans.

Edited by Gingen

Posted

Necroing this thread to ask if it's been added in the 4 months since I've been gone....

I'm willing to bet money the answer is no? 

Posted

sadly no

Posted (edited)

sadly no

welp

at this point... I have to ask: what's worse? gross negligence or gross incompetence? 

Edited by boogersugar

Posted

Valencia is woefully underdeveloped.

Posted

Valencia is woefully underdeveloped.

this game is complete cancer then. 

Posted

Valencia is a mirage. The closer you get the more you realize it was a trap and a waste of time.

Posted

Valencia is a mirage. The closer you get the more you realize it was a trap and a waste of time.

funny meme but let's be real for a second: Have you ever, EVER, played a game that had such little thought put into the things that ~matter~? 

BDO is a beautiful, interesting, wonderful game... but when it comes to common sense? LOL please!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0