• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How come warrior black spirit rage 100% 1-shots people and the tamer one only does 50%?

255 posts in this topic

Posted

Can someone explain please ?

I just got my awakening and i wanted to 1 shot people like a warrior but it won't let me

Am I pushing the button down wrong?

How come the damage is less?

Both are black spirit rage?

And why is the tamer black spirit rage  skill does less damage then original skill (non black spirit rage version) and also why is it not a frontal guard like the original skill? This black spirit rage basically is weaker and is not safe to use..... Makes no sense? Why is it even there??? For roleplay? Fairy costume with bats effects ends november 2.....

Thanks for helping!!!

11 people like this

Posted (edited)

Warrior 100% does not oneshot me, even with a really geared warrior, throw some Hards into your gear mate.

Also, thought I'd maybe say something as well, some classes has utility ults etc. so there's different uses, if all ults were the exact same it would be pretty damn boring.

Edited by Someone
6 people like this

Posted

Warrior 100% does not oneshot me, even with a really geared warrior, throw some Hards into your gear mate.

it sometimes does 99% not 100%, but still mine only does 49.5% in that same situations

i just wanted to know how come since they are both ULTIMATES so why does warriors get to do more damages ? 

2 people like this

Posted

0gYiuIe.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

0gYiuIe.jpg

fYlRLP9.gif

Posted (edited)

Posted

I just got my awakening and i wanted to 1 shot people like a warrior but it won't let me

And why is the tamer black spirit rage  skill does less damage then original skill (non black spirit rage version) and also why is it not a frontal guard like the original skill? This black spirit rage basically is weaker and is not safe to use..... Makes no sense? Why is it even there??? For roleplay? Fairy costume with bats effects ends november 2.....

Thanks for helping!!!

Let me see, a level 60 warrior vs level 56 tamer - you will be one shoted :) I just made 57, and the improvement in the PvP is enormous, even on the RBF. I have good gear - above 450 AP,DP, but the level matters much.

Posted (edited)

Let me see, a level 60 warrior vs level 56 tamer - you will be one shoted :) I just made 57, and the improvement in the PvP is enormous, even on the RBF. I have good gear - above 450 AP,DP, but the level matters much.

hello please thank you for your reply....

I do not care that the warriior is one shottong me fyi. I am level 60 now and have tri muskan , shoes and tri bheg gloves , tri dandelions.

help?????

I jsut wanna do the same damage and also do 99%-100% with black spirit rage also.... I have over 200AP also..... 

Edited by Blondie
3 people like this

Posted

step1: Get 300 DP
step2: Don't get 1 shot by warrior
step3: do nothing because you are a DP memeing scrublord with 100AP 
step4: Get two shot and die
step5: post "git gud" memes on the forums 

6 people like this

Posted

B A L A N C E 

lt2G5My.gif

yes i want the tamer one also to do that

how come it doesnt? unfair ....

Posted

yeah same for ranger mimimimi

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

hello please thank you for your reply....

I do not care that the warriior is one shottong me fyi. I am level 60 now and have tri muskan , shoes and tri bheg gloves , tri dandelions.

help?????

I jsut wanna do the same damage and also do 99%-100% with black spirit rage also.... I have over 200AP also..... 

Yeah, but you can move faster, and hit more times :) Well the warrior has invincibility, so if he knows how to play, nothing can slay him, but you can avoid the hits too. Now BDO is a game for kiting.

Edited by Ikcen

Posted (edited)

Personally I think warriors should be able to upload custom audio files to their 100%. 

So instead of that explosiony noise we have right now, you could get all sorts of more relevant things like:

Edited by Dremlock
5 people like this

Posted

B A L A N C E 

lt2G5My.gif

Git gud

1 person likes this

Posted

Git gud

zigged when he should have zagged

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

What do you know about the warrior's gear and level? i'm pretty much sure that with my lvl 57 warrior and 130 AP i wont even do 50% dammage on you.

Edited by Drino

Posted

What do you know about the warrior's gear and level? i'm pretty much sure that with my lvl 57 warrior and 130 AP i wont even do 50% dammage on you.

Can't tell if trolling or not so I'll be nice. In a comparison of balance, gear is irrelevant. You'd assume equal gear sets to compare class balance.

In summation: some awakenings are god tier, others suck. 

Posted

But my lv 57 Tamer with 130 AP will do half of your damage to him.

Posted

zigged when he should have zagged

I like you can play along. Kudos <3.

Posted

So much bait in this thread

Posted

But my lv 57 Tamer with 130 AP will do half of your damage to him.

yes this exactly!!!! finally someone udnerstands.... :(

Posted

If you think Tamer is underpowered, try rolling a a Kuno. Not so you can one-shot people...but swinging a wet noodle at people might make you feel better about your Tamer. You will be able to master combos really quick, cuz you will have three times the chance to use them.

If you want balance, I am afraid you have come to the wrong game.

Posted

Thanks for helping!!!

have you tried doing this on a high quality Alienware?  Might want to start there

1 person likes this

Posted

have you tried doing this on a high quality Alienware?  Might want to start there

Currently this is my computer. Is there anything I can do to improve my damage on 100% with these specs?

It has a graphics card(duh...), and  an intel processor with cores. It also has the new ram inside. Not sure if that helps.

76a66c67-e05e-40a0-8e18-d4b97f7b89531175

12 people like this

Posted

Currently this is my computer. Is there anything I can do to improve my damage on 100% with these specs?

It has a graphics card(duh...), and  an intel processor with cores. It also has the new ram inside. Not sure if that helps.

76a66c67-e05e-40a0-8e18-d4b97f7b89531175

Warriors prolly have 2 times the amount of hello kitty plushies you have, so that's why you do half their dmg, get more plushies.

9 people like this