• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Trade value of a calpheon crate @ master 2 (trent to val. city)?

23 posts in this topic

Posted

If there are any master 2 traders, or above, out there, who could turn in a calpheon timber crate (from trent to valencia city) @ 130% demand, with a desert buff active, and take a screenshot of the price given by the trader, I'd greatly appreciate it.  Want to make sure my math is spot on for calculating it's value.  Just please list your trade level when you take the screeny.

Posted

Plugging myself in here, I would also like to know this.

Posted

123% Calph crate from Trent > Valencia with desert buff (master 2 trading)

calp.JPG

Posted

Thank you Dejmien!

If somebody else could list a price @ 130%, same stats, I'd greatly appreciate it.  A second data point would be $

Posted

123% Calph crate from Trent > Valencia with desert buff (master 2 trading)

Just curious, was this screenshot taken before or after the ranger awakening patch?

Posted (edited)

Just curious, was this screenshot taken before or after the ranger awakening patch?

There shouldn't be any difference, we had someone get over 240k/crate last night in discord

Edited by Catclaw

Posted

246K Epheria-Valencia with Pilgrim of Purity desert buff at 130% sale price.

Posted

246K Epheria-Valencia with Pilgrim of Purity desert buff at 130% sale price.

What level of trade? What was the distance bonus?  Did you succeed with bargaining?

I need more data points fellas, with more consistent information.  Preferably screenshots, including what was made, distance bonuses listed, whether bargaining succeeded, and current trade level at the time you took the screenshot.

Posted

Just a little question: Wouldn't Arehaza Town have more distance bonus or does the Desert Buff (Master2) doesn't apply there?

Posted

Just a little question: Wouldn't Arehaza Town have more distance bonus or does the Desert Buff (Master2) doesn't apply there?

Desert Buff doesn't apply to Arehaza Town.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

What level of trade? What was the distance bonus?  Did you succeed with bargaining?

I need more data points fellas, with more consistent information.  Preferably screenshots, including what was made, distance bonuses listed, whether bargaining succeeded, and current trade level at the time you took the screenshot.

Bargaining always succeeds,  no way I'm trading all the way in Valencia and not succeeding at bargaining. Currently Master 4, trading some more Calpheon boxes tonight , so will screenshot the outcome if it's a 130% sale. 

[edit]:Tonight's delivery, successful bargain: 253,992 silver per Calpheon box at Master 4 with desert buff from Pilgrim of Purity, sold at 130%.

[edit] this is Eperia-Valencia, so 3% less distance bonus than from Trent.

2016-11-02_98120159.jpg

Edited by seanas

Posted

Could somebody also post a screenshot with relevant information @ 80%, as opposed to 130%?

Posted

50k = ~150k to ancador (havent checked the new trading post east of val city)

Posted

How do you get the buff @ Purity node?  I can't find any info.  I have master 2 trading and 200 energy, but its not working.  Sharing/oasis only gives me 175kish per crate with same conditions 

Posted (edited)

How do you get the buff @ Purity node?  I can't find any info.  I have master 2 trading and 200 energy, but its not working.  Sharing/oasis only gives me 175kish per crate with same conditions 

Sharing is the double buff for 100 energy.  Iblab oasis is 50 energy for half the bonus. I believe sharing you can get as long as you are master 2.  The iblab one, pretty sure you have to do the quest chain dealing with Marzenna which is in the big tent. 

On a side note... just had a Coale from Rameda island with sharing buff and bargaining bonus break 1 Mil silver LOL had 9 coale, netted me over 9 mil alone. Some were old at 65 time value though, but still 1 mil a coal.  Gold fish are crazy from Rameda/ Daton/ Randis Island.  I can take a few coale, about 120 gold fish ( triple float active hot spot fishing) and my record so far is 26 mil for one haul. Forget imperial delivery unless you need the seals.  Harpoon gold fish break 110k each!

Edited by Pavo

Posted

This buff have any limit?. Like daily. or limitless?

Posted

This buff have any limit?. Like daily. or limitless?

Just cost energy, no other limit. 

Posted

Just cost energy, no other limit. 

Hmm ty mate.

Posted

Does the buff apply to Ancado Harbor, or is it just Valencia City? 

Posted

Just posting so I can bookmark this thread. I have 1000 calph crates waiting for me to hit Master 2.

Just getting there is going to be a massive pain! Making Birch and Lead crates for exp.

Posted

Does the buff apply to Ancado Harbor, or is it just Valencia City? 

Desert Buff only applies to Iballeb Oasis, Valencia City and i think Muiquun.

1 person likes this

Posted

Desert Buff only applies to Iballeb Oasis, Valencia City and i think Muiquun.

Ah okay, ty.

Posted

Theres a quest line to unlock it now.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0