• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Where's the CM's and GM's?

114 posts in this topic

Posted

I GM_Napped them! YOU'LL NEVER GET THEM BACK!

*Evil Laughter*

y4eGpCu.png

2 people like this

Posted

to embarrassed to show apparently , i would be too, they got tired of saying " we have submitted this to our development team " and then vanishing , now they just dont bother .

much the same as when they answer an email and say " ill look into this and get right back you you " and never do

1 person likes this

Posted

*peeks from underneath a pile of tickets* someone called my name? Just be careful for when you get up to three times.

to embarrassed to show apparently , i would be too, they got tired of saying " we have submitted this to our development team " and then vanishing , now they just dont bother .

much the same as when they answer an email and say " ill look into this and get right back you you " and never do

It's not all we say, you know. And not everything can get an instant fix. We're still here. We still care. *hugs*

18 people like this

Posted (edited)

So.... what happened to all the CM's and GM's? 

Stop hide ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ @CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo @GM_Dew @GM_Caramel @GM_Salome @GM_Zandar 

Usually we require our names to be chanted thrice in a candle-lit room with a Mirror, but we'll make an exception just this once.

It looks like GM_Salome has already provided sufficient hugs, so I guess my appearance is not needed after all :\

Edited by GM_Zandar
14 people like this

Posted

chrome_2016-11-01_10-53-27.thumb.png.9d7

This needs to be a thing.

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

*Evil Laughter*

y4eGpCu.png

NUUUUUUUU! Give them back q.q! 

Usually we require our names to be chanted thrice in a candle-lit room with a Mirror, but we'll make an exception just this once.

It looks like GM_Salome has already provided sufficient hugs, so I guess my appearance is not needed after all :\

One can never have too many hugs :o! (Also, how can you be sure my room isn't candle lit and that I didn't chant your names three times? O.o. Never assume).

Edited by aidlac

Posted

'scuse me, but I require a hug from every GM I see

Posted

*Evil Laughter*

y4eGpCu.png

ba2411d7aa7544bf6f80c8011bdc219f9cfe27f8

Posted

ba2411d7aa7544bf6f80c8011bdc219f9cfe27f8

Dunno about you but.

I'm down for teh big cats.

Posted

Yeah, you guys flooded me with #Attendance Tickets! :P So I'm working on those!

8 people like this

Posted

95e659c7cd2121deb0004c0a2bf1c7d98b567b21

Posted

Relax dear Caramel, i only send you a karanda bug ^^

Posted

95e659c7cd2121deb0004c0a2bf1c7d98b567b21

Ryan Gosling's face just made my day. I will definitely hang in there as long as Ryan Gosling's face is around.

Relax dear Caramel, i only send you a karanda bug ^^

Oh, I read Karanda HUG but I guess bug is okay too. :P 

1 person likes this

Posted

I can't fault the staff at all lately. 

Also I asked for a cash shop item switched to another character because I made a mistake and they swapped it within the hour. Couldn't ask for faster service really.

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh, I read Karanda HUG but I guess bug is okay too. :P 

One can dream.

raDxdAc.png

16 people like this

Posted

One can dream.

raDxdAc.png

Im just curious but have yall seen all the bugs talked about on the tamer forums in various threads? Any idea on if there is a fix coming for tamers and their awakening to make it feel better? 

Posted

One can dream.

raDxdAc.png

Wooooooooow. I'm going to PM you right now just so I can tell you my honest opinion on this. :x

1 person likes this

Posted

Im just curious but have yall seen all the bugs talked about on the tamer forums in various threads? Any idea on if there is a fix coming for tamers and their awakening to make it feel better? 

Hi there Valenten,

I have received several reports on issues with Tamer's Skills since their awakenings were released, and we're currently investigating these. Examples of issues brought to my attention so far would be certain combo triggers not functioning as described and reports of durability draining very quickly. Of course these can be the result of things such as tooltip errors, intended features, or unintended bugs. These have not yet been confirmed (as very thorough testing and developer communication is required to be sure), but I did want to point out some specific topics so you tamers do know that your reports haven't gone unheard :)

We've just recovered from a large influx of support tickets recently and are now back on track with our customer support system, duties, and bug reports.

Thanks for letting me know about the Tamer forums, I'm sure that the information posted there will be a huge help while we continue to review the reported areas along with the developers.

In the meantime, if you or any other tamers are able to provide videos/screenshots with in-depth explanations on the issues you've encountered, it would be of great assistance to us!

You can send these to us either through a support ticket, on the bug report forums (please tag me @GM_Zandar), or you can private message me with any info you find.

Thanks for your patience, cooperation, and passion :)

3 people like this

Posted

One can dream.

raDxdAc.png

that's some damn good MS paint right there. 

Posted

One can dream.

raDxdAc.png

Wooooooooow. I'm going to PM you right now just so I can tell you my honest opinion on this. :x

I spit coffee.

I just spit lots of coffee.

Luckily my door is closed and I was quick enough to turn my head away from all the peripherals.

10/10

Posted

It's true, the ticket queue exploded with tickets since #AttendanceGate. Blame Caramel!

'scuse me, but I require a hug from every GM I see

I require fanart in exchange for hugs. ;)

Best regards,
GM Dew

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

And because I handle tickets, I am not even listed here :( 

*crying in a corner*

Edited by GM_Vheena
9 people like this

Posted

And because I handle tickets, I am not even listed here :( 

*crying in a corner*

post-10684-Tyrion-Lannister-Reddit-upvot