• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Where's the CM's and GM's?

114 posts in this topic

Posted

KQ6TJyt.gif

Hulk= Aethon

Loki= Shovel Exploiters

5 people like this

Posted

So what're the GM's/GM's planning for christmas? Secret Santa in game and out?

Posted (edited)

Hah! Don't think you're safe from it!

LQBkdEV.png
Never Forget!

We try but every now and again sometimes things happen ya know?

KQ6TJyt.gif

So since the black spirit has taken over your avatar, does that mean that you have succumbed to the dark side?

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Edited by Beeso

Posted

you asked!

No moar tears. Only the sound of music.

the-heels-are-alive_aceofgags.gif

If it was possible to hold my laptop and roll down the stairs laughing without dropping it, that's what I would be doing right now. 

Posted

LQBkdEV.png
Never Forget!

RIP war 11/1/2016.

If it was possible to hold my laptop and roll down the stairs laughing without dropping it, that's what I would be doing right now. 

^
That's how I was when I saw it for the first time.
I grew up on that movie(thanks to non other than music mom <3)
When I saw that gif I lost it

Posted

Oh look. A bunch of GMs. If you are all caught up on your tickets now can someone please push the button to send me my bear. It's been over 24 hours. And well....

0d1.jpg

Posted

Oh look. A bunch of GMs. If you are all caught up on your tickets now can someone please push the button to send me my bear. It's been over 24 hours. And well....

0d1.jpg

It can take up to 48 hours, what is your ticket number?

1 person likes this

Posted

It can take up to 48 hours, what is your ticket number?

Ah. This I did not know. I haven't reached the state of annoyance it takes me to submit a ticket yet. I will just keep pushing my mailbox button until the 48 hours is up. lol

Posted (edited)

Ah. This I did not know. I haven't reached the state of annoyance it takes me to submit a ticket yet. I will just keep pushing my mailbox button until the 48 hours is up. lol

haha sounds good! Just make sure that whoever you gifted the package to is at level 30, it can take up to 24 hours for the account page to update after they reach level 30. When the coupon does appear and you claim the Polar Bear, it can take 24-48 hours for it to be sent to your game mail. If it has been longer than that contact me (or any of us really!) and we'll see what we can do from there. ;) 

Since there are so many CM´s and GM´s are in this Topic....

How about a clear final Statement for this Topic:

I mean.... after Month of "nothing" beside 20 times: "we will look" Nonsens.....?

I mean..... its about time finally.... isn´t it?

Looks like @GM_Dew has responded to this thread, and knowing her if we had an update she would let you know asap. 

Edited by GM_Caramel

Posted

KQ6TJyt.gif

I'm Black Widow.

I was just minding my own business playing BDO, then you guys forcefully evacuated me out of my house, put me on a open ship in the sky, it was like veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery cold, then you broke my house and neighbours. Not even sorry! I demand compensation ! :C

Posted

What's going on here...

Posted

send help

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

send help

It's on its way within 48 hours :^)

Edited by Snow12341
2 people like this

Posted

Sh*t we got @GM_Huego! He is also alive!!!!!!!! :D

jouska_ydumo.thumb.gif.0d01d2fc3f0fe2730

Posted

It's on its way within 48 hours :^)

:(  FeelsBadMan

Posted

Looks like @GM_Dew has responded to this thread, and knowing her if we had an update she would let you know asap. 

Yeah..... sure..... the usual "we tell them" that is going on since release of BDO.... which never got a reply....SINCE RELEASE!!!! ....what a Shame.

Why not simply really tell PA: Hey, make the PvP Quest to lvl 45.

Posted

LQBkdEV.png
Never Forget!

KQ6TJyt.gif

I'm Black Widow.

will-one-of-our-favourite-heroes-die-in-

Posted

We're talking about the sauciest war you ever sauced in a war.

Shh, we don't want to let anyone know about our Feud, or else we might tear the community apart by forcing them to pick sides!

*Cough* #TeamZandar *Cough*

Posted (edited)

Shh, we don't want to let anyone know about our Feud, or else we might tear the community apart by forcing them to pick sides!

*Cough* #TeamZandar *Cough*

#TeamCaramel 

Caramel> Some GM whose name somehow reminds me **of Toy Story's "Zurg". :x My followers will be named #caramelsunicornarmy or something magical. 

Edited by GM_Caramel
typo

Posted (edited)

Here's one of them.(✿◡‿◡)

fE7Uxlc.jpg

Edit: Caramel, would you be interested in having your fanbase be the unicow? (✿◡‿◡)

Edited by Aethernal

Posted

Well this was a nice read before going to bed :D

Posted

Yeah..... sure..... the usual "we tell them" that is going on since release of BDO.... which never got a reply....SINCE RELEASE!!!! ....what a Shame.

Why not simply really tell PA: Hey, make the PvP Quest to lvl 45.

At this point I would be happy if they just said its not going to be fixed, and delete the misleading line of text from the quest.

I would like to say I am pretty understanding towards the work the CM/GM's do. But this quest has been an issue since before release, well into closed beta (and pretty sure Alpha) and its ALWAYS "we will let so and so know." which is prompted by days, weeks, months of silence. I am pretty sure its going to be years before any of the CM/GM's actually tell us anything regarding the PvP quest.

1 person likes this

Posted

Here's one of them.(✿◡‿◡)

Edit: Caramel, would you be interested in having your fanbase be the unicow? (✿◡‿◡)

unicow= kakao unicorn? :P unicow sounds cute... I would enjoy that to be honest. :x

Posted (edited)

unicow= kakao unicorn? :P unicow sounds cute... I would enjoy that to be honest. :x

Done, #TeamUnicow it is (✿◡‿◡)

Unicow.png

Edited by Aethernal

Posted

Done, #TeamUnicow it is (✿◡‿◡)

http://i.imgur.com/MGfMOk6.png

Kashkao Unicorn........ thats too much.....