• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance November 2nd

189 posts in this topic

Posted

7 hours maint :o omg :o 

Posted

I hope the rest Gavi Regan outfits will be released after this maintenance or very soon

Posted

Kunoichi fix?

2 people like this

Posted

You forgot the prepatch for part of the Valkyrie lance.

Posted (edited)

Nouvember?

I think they will add it on Nevermber ;)

Edited by Mix0l0gist
2 people like this

Posted

BUFF TAMER

I don't play tamer but its needed, they just got buffed in KR last week. You should get the buff within the next few weeks.

4 people like this

Posted

I feel we need another black stone and shard event!

Posted (edited)

Fix the random server disconnects on Character Login, pls or something. Can't Login since Halloween Patch

Edited by Ashaara

Posted

Sorc buff is needed

3 people like this

Posted

Yeah it really sucks , I thought that only the cookies were daily but aparently you can only turn in your candi once a day which is stupid since there is already a daily component to one of the item needed for the quest so why do it for the candies to ? I thought I could turn in all my candies at once so I just saved up my cookies untill yesterday  T_T

Thanks for not making the halloween event, you contributed for other people luck for good items.

These long maintenances suck, I might even think to go outside!!

Posted

CM_Praballo

I was wondering if it is possible to add a feature to Feed all pets as fishing overnight then coming to start the game and having

to right click a few hundred times everyday gets pretty boring i must say.. So would that be able to put into the game as a tick box function so you can either have it ticked or not.. Thanks in advance!!

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Praballo

You might want to correct the EU time to CET, as noone is using CEST any more.

People might get confused about the time. Is it 09:00 CET or did you just forget to change CEST to CET and it is actualy 10:00 CET as usual?

Posted

Buff Tamer, pls ? ok ? thank you bye bye.

Posted

WITCH AWAKENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 people like this

Posted

Instead of extending maintenances past the 8-9 eastern time stop you need to just plain start the maintenances earlier, so instead of 5am-12pm you would have either 2am- 9am or 1am-8am, this way if there are problems and there needs to be a 2-3 hour extended maintenance you don't kill someones entire play window on maintenance.

Who the hell in NA is playing between 5am and 12pm?

Posted

What is event conclusions?

Posted (edited)

Halloween finishing tomorrow? WHAT. I have 30 candies I still need to use :(

You think 30 candies is bad? Try have zero candies and seven bloody cookies. I can't WAIT until this awful Halloween event is buried. Missing out on half the reward boxes despite playing long enough to get them cookies is unquestionably the worst experience since starting this game.

Edited by Drustein

Posted

You think 30 candies is bad? Try have zero candies and seven bloody cookies. I can't WAIT until this awful Halloween event is buried. Missing out on gakf the teqard boxes despite playing long enough to get them cookies is unquestionably the worst experience since starting this game.

I have over 50 spare candy and I only grinded a couple of hours every day of the event, so yeah, not having any candy drops must suck big time

Posted

Fix ninja and kunoichi

lol what ?

Kunoichi fix?

lol what ?

1 person likes this

Posted

You think 30 candies is bad? Try have zero candies and seven bloody cookies. I can't WAIT until this awful Halloween event is buried. Missing out on half the reward boxes despite playing long enough to get them cookies is unquestionably the worst experience since starting this game.

If you have taken the quest from Lara, it seems that you get less/no candy from drops.

Dropping the quest untill you have the candy is the way to go.

Posted

I don't think Halloween is ending as per the events page:

Posted 19 October (edited) · Report post

Greetings Adventurers!

Who doesn't like getting in the spirit of Halloween? We certainly do so we have some fun event quests to participate in to get you into a frightfully festive mood!

1. Halloween Cookie for You

• Start: October 20th - 00:00 UTC 

• End: November 9th - 10:00 UTC (With maintenance)

• Type: Daily Log In Reward

Log in and play for a minimum of 2 hours (+- 3 min) to get one [Event] Halloween Cookie per day! You will be able to claim it in your Challenges window (Y):

Z3jVB2J.png

2. Candies for Children

• Start: October 20th - 00:00 UTC 

• End: November 9th - 10:00 UTC (With maintenance)

• Type: Daily Quest

• Quest requirement: Lvl 20

Posted

Please fix Ninja/Kuno

2 people like this

Posted

Hopefully the fixes work instead of making me rubber band, load, etc. every other second. I was fine until about a month ago then everything went to shit and has been on a steady decline with every patch.

Pretty sure i wont be able to log in after this patch. 😂😂😂

Posted

Kunoichi fix?

never-thumb.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Give us surprise valkyrie awakening one week earlier! ... Please :)

1 person likes this