• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance November 2nd

189 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Why u say that Candy event finish today, in the Halloween events says that ends on the 9th, i guess the event that finish today is the tamer awakening event.dont u think so??

Edited by xxDragonxx
2 people like this

Posted

lol @ people who just don't get what event is ending

Posted

oi, just give us that GM's blessing..lol

Posted

Why does community think, that Halloween event is ending ?

Thanks to very elaborate message "Event concusions"...

Posted

lol @ people who just don't get what event is ending

Because in the interest of clarity, Kakao made sure to explicitly state which...

• Event Conclusions

No need to tell me though; I'm itching to get my Red Nose Vol. 2 Armor Box later today :P

Posted

im rdy for the fixed ninja

Posted

People who wants a "fixed" ninja/kunoichi - can you be more specific? What needs fixing?

2 people like this

Posted

I have several hundred. You need to grind more.

You need to read more, and you might know how many people have already told me that. You'd also know that I have used the next line at least twice. I hope you get cavities. :P 

Posted

i lost a t8+t7 breeding and breedcount to desync.

1 person likes this

Posted

People who wants a "fixed" ninja/kunoichi - can you be more specific? What needs fixing?

Takes only a few seconds to look at the Kunoichi forum to get this info. The main issues with the Kunoichi is the dps is much lower than the KR version by roughly 250%-300% on skills across the board there is a chart posted in one of the message chains. I have seen other post around accuracy immediately following a cc is drastically reduced for some reason but I haven't been able to verify that as consistent. Lastly the stealth and cloak skills that are supposed to protect the class don't work very well, some of them you are supposed to be invulnerable but the tick is very short in some cases <.1 seconds and it doesn't actually work. Not sure if that's because the order that damages are applied or what, but as soon as you take the damage your knocked out of the move so any other benefits or chains to the skill are interrupted and you are left with your pants down.

Posted

I wasn't simply talking about that one post, every post you make is condescending and salty. Honestly, you should just take it easy and not stress out over everything on the forums.

Every post i've made in this thread was pretty much either refuting someone or telling people to stop complaining. You refer to that behaviour as 'salty and condescending'? I would consider that as telling someone that they're wrong and showing them why because that's how debates work. I'd rather not do your type of response to someone who I disagree with and say 'you're salty'.

Posted

Lets all put our hands togather and pray so that the maintenance don't get extended! Amen Amen

Posted

IM praying!@

Posted (edited)

I'm praying that Karanda has magically got a new sensible boss timer so that it spawns every 8-12 hours and not just in the ungodly 'who the ----- was Karanda made for anyway' hours between 2am and 7am. Every week is the same; reset at maintenance, then starts spawning during the night... worst boss spawn mechanic ever.

Just slap her on a fixed timer with multiple repeats per day with weekly resets for boss armor boxes, ie. preventing one player getting 7 Dandelion boxes in a week.

Edited by Northerner
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'm praying that Karanda has magically got a new sensible boss timer so that it spawns every 8-12 hours and not just in the ungodly 'who the ----- was Karanda made for anyway' hours between 2am and 7am. Every week is the same; reset at maintenance, then starts spawning during the night... worst boss spawn mechanic ever.

Just slap her on a fixed timer with multiple repeats per day with weekly resets for boss armor boxes, ie. preventing one player getting 7 Dandelion boxes in a week.

I agree with you because of the maintenance Karanda will spawn half of the week after 12 AM.For me is imposible to play during night because of the work but i think the same is and for the others.My friend wake up 1 time a 6 AM he found Karanda alive and he killed 5 of them so imaginate how many people are at that houre. 

@CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo @GM_Caramel @GM_Dew @GM_Salome @GM_Huego

Edited by Syc
3 people like this

Posted

Probably because you're getting free shit and other people like myself who missed out are getting nothing? To us, you all seem like spoilt kids. They said you're getting another box and you're still not happy. What you're asking for is guaranteed 60m cash for what? Simply playing the game for a certain period of time. What do we get? Nothing. There was a bug in the game and now they are rectifying it and yet, you still complain. You all blew it out of proportion and made yourselves look spoilt. 

How did you miss out? If you came back from over a month of not playing you got something for returning to the game! Korea gets way more then we do! Daum gave us this event after one month you get a boss piece randomly then memed the whole server and they are not removing rednose from the box. Literally memeD all over our faces. You say were spoiled i say your on drugs!

Posted

Nouvember?

Posted

784mb patch is up

Posted

Posted 6 minutes ago (edited) · Report post

17 minutes ago, Northerner said:

I agree with you because of the maintenance Karanda will spawn half of the week after 12 AM.For me is imposible to play during night because of the work but i think the same is and for the others.My friend wake up 1 time a 6 AM he found Karanda alive and he killed 5 of them so imaginate how many people are at that houre. 

@CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo @GM_Caramel @GM_Dew @GM_Salome @GM_Huego 

I 100% support increasing Karanda's spawns, 3-4 a day would be much nicer, maybe then some folks could actually get to a spawn. Currently as stated after a reset/maintenance/patch day half the week she spawns in the middle of the night when 90%+ of the NA player base is asleep.  Karanda's spawn timer needs adjusted and added to. Might as well up Kzarka's number of spawns a day also. If it takes us 100+ fights to eventually gather enough auras to get a weapon box but we can make maybe 1 spawn a day if we just happen to be on at that time it will take months worth of auras to get enough.

I can honestly say ill probably never see a Dandelion in my hands because there are so few spawns with large crowds that none of my class(Zerk)  Dandi's ever go onto market even. So, cant make spawns because of jacked all timers, and cant get one off market because of the rarity of them. I agree they shouldn't become drop like rain from every fight, but something needs done to up the chances even with more ability to make it to a fight period lol

Karanda is a bottleneck progression that needs more ways to possibly get that Dandelion.

P.S. yes ive done night vendor until eyes bleed and have only ever seen 1 Dandelion and it was a Scythe/Sorc weapon

Posted

Lets all put our hands togather and pray so that the maintenance don't get extended! Amen Amen

Well, apart from the fact that another 7 hour maintenance is just bullsh*t. It wouldn't even be so bad if they did it at times that don't impact so many people. But 7 hours at these times is just a big middle finger to the community !

:(

Posted

hey, is it awakening with this maintence??

Posted

Nope, Valkyrie awakening next week :")

Posted

Not this week

9th November - Valkyrie Awakening
23rd November - Musa  / Maehwa Awakening
7th December -  Ninja / Kunoichi Awakening
21st December - Witch / Wizard Awakening

Posted

Nope, Valkyrie awakening next week :")

Damn :((

Posted

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ah don't worry. Thats the example phrase how to fill the list. They just don't remove it because it sounds nice :P