• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance November 2nd

189 posts in this topic

Posted

jangalangz, the Event conclusion refers to the Pumpkin carving contest. The winners will be announced today. (or so they said.)

Thanks for the info; they weren't very specific....

Posted

R.I.P Warrior and valk are similar but I think P.A hates valk. 

I think Valk is more like a Paladin than a warrior.

Posted

Most likely people living in their mommies basement...

Hey Cartman! get a job...  :P 

Or just people working in shift work.

Posted

apparently you have Server maintenance & Network improvement every week over the past 2 months, and tbh ive seen no difference

thats not true, 1 week its ok, next its crap, then more crap, then ok, then crap... its like a roller-coaster :P

I find the lack of bug fixes more annoying than server issues right now... although the awakening bs schedule is even more annoying….

Posted

thats not true, 1 week its ok, next its crap, then more crap, then ok, then crap... its like a roller-coaster :P

I find the lack of bug fixes more annoying than server issues right now... although the awakening bs schedule is even more annoying….

I hope we will not get more crap this week

Posted

T^T ten minutes past the quote, I really want to see if my horses finished last night before they shutdown the servers. :3

Posted

The actual event ending was the returning player and "loyalty" event. And today is day for Red Nose Box 2, or rather the "Boss Mob Gear re-gifting" which all of us hope will random something useful. I also think carving was just a code they send, and not actually tied to an in game event that required a patch since those Halloween codes were given out quite a couple of place (and I luckily won one). Halloween stuff supposed to be there another week iirc.

Posted

Or people with kids living in their basement. People who have worked a career or two, are now retired, and free to do whatever it is they feel like whenever they feel like.  :)

Posted

apparently you have Server maintenance & Network improvement every week over the past 2 months, and tbh ive seen no difference

me too

Posted

Yeah, and of course if they would actually post patch notes earlier than when the servers come up that would be useful too...

But one can dream.

Posted

Or just people working in shift work.

Well yeah, that too...  :)

Posted

T^T ten minutes past the quote, I really want to see if my horses finished last night before they shutdown the servers. :3

Still 40minutes to wait. EU is in DST now. :c

Posted

Hey now . . . what about if our mommies now live in OUR basements :D!

FWIW I'm in playing live before 7 AM Eastern every day.  Dogs are up before then, demanding out and food.  I'm only semi-retired though - and still work (from home, so that's both positive and negative)!

Posted

If you won't release patch notes, could you at least tell us WHY you don't release patch notes ahead of time?

Releasing patch notes increases game HYPE.

You should be advertising your new content, not keeping it secret until it's already in game >< 

Only MMORPG company that hates hype/advertising. I don't get it @@ 

Posted

Sometime in the next fifteen minutes we will get the world famous new flash:

MAINTENANCE HAS BEEN EXTENDED

1 person likes this

Posted

If you won't release patch notes, could you at least tell us WHY you don't release patch notes ahead of time?

You should be advertising your new content, not keeping it secret until it's already in game >< 

It covers up the incompetence !

:/

Posted

I kind of agree, it would be nice to know what we're getting.

Posted

Damn u said 17:00CEST you are late :P

Posted (edited)

They cannot release the patch notes any earlier, the  translator is only in from 13:00 local time until 16:00 on patch days and no-one in Korea can be bothered to try to translate into American, French and German (or vague approximations there of) o.O

Edited by GythralBDo

Posted

Patch notes are out...

Posted

ou boy i hope it goes to extended, cant play now anyway and i do need free stuffens:D buffs and stuff

Posted

. . . and people will forget immediately that the servers were up before the scheduled time :)!

Posted

That's human nature to sometimes remember the bad and not the good, unfortunately.