• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dandelion Bo Staff

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Hallo dear Community,

this thread is only something for those who play on the server Alustin^.^ I just want ask why nobody is selling a dandelion weapon for tamer? Yes I know that less people play this class and bla bla bla but seriously, guys I waaaaaant one sooo bad-.- I tried to farm Karanda sooo many times, I always stalk the discord chanel and calculate the time when she will spwan...with buff food I have 230+ ap and I'm usually the FIRST hitting her and noooothing....sometimes I wait for her the whole night and its sooo excausting....Guys please understand me, I'm so frustraded atm:( I saw on a stream that some players have 4-6 unopened dandelion weapon boxes and why can't just someone sell a Bo Staff? Can someone pleeeeease write me an private message who plays on Alustin and would like to sell me this weapon?:(

Posted

XFu47.gif

Posted

even if someone wanted to sell it.. why sell it to you? if you want such things go to a game with a player to player trade.

Posted

It is complicated.

1. Very few ppl playing tamer, unfortunately. And chance there is tamer with more than one dandelion box drop, is even smaller.

2. Players with 6 dandelion boxes cba to make tamer alt and open the box there (and i am not sure if it is even possible, to open dandelion box with character <56 level). They will open the box on their ranger and sell it instantly.

3. With 230 ap buffed hitting Karanda first you are in the limbo. It is way too low. At the end when drops are calculated, you will end in the middle getting only seals and silver. Top damage table will be occupied by awakened rangers and warriors and you will be not in low damage table because you are there since start. Your best shot for box will be switching channels and joining Karanda at ~50%.

NV is selling dandelion Bo staff now. I only checked NV once since tamer awakening and i rolled it. You camping Karanda frequently so i guess you have ~50 karanda auras now ... You will get there.

Posted

Hallo dear Community,

this thread is only something for those who play on the server Alustin^.^ I just want ask why nobody is selling a dandelion weapon for tamer? Yes I know that less people play this class and bla bla bla but seriously, guys I waaaaaant one sooo bad-.- I tried to farm Karanda sooo many times, I always stalk the discord chanel and calculate the time when she will spwan...with buff food I have 230+ ap and I'm usually the FIRST hitting her and noooothing....sometimes I wait for her the whole night and its sooo excausting....Guys please understand me, I'm so frustraded atm:( I saw on a stream that some players have 4-6 unopened dandelion weapon boxes and why can't just someone sell a Bo Staff? Can someone pleeeeease write me an private message who plays on Alustin and would like to sell me this weapon?:(

Are you the one I keep seeing putting up server messages for a staff? :P 

It does suck I know. I need a dande as well, stuck with a duo blue staff and I don't want to waste money upgrading it further.

As for why ppl with spares aren't selling. Probably they are keeping for guildies whose awakening aint out yet.

Posted

oh ok thx all for the answers:(