• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Before tomorrow's Boss Armor disappointment

58 posts in this topic

Posted

Let us reflect on the very definition of the word "Random"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Full Definition of random

1. 1a :  lacking a definite plan, purpose, or patternb :  made, done, or chosen at random <read random passages from the book>

2. 2a :  relating to, having, or being elements or events with definite probability of occurrence <random processes>b :  being or relating to a set or to an element of a set each of whose elements has equal probability of occurrence <a random sample>also :  characterized by procedures designed to obtain such sets or elements <random sampling>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Premeditated ratios of 80% rednose  5%  Giaths    5% Bhegs   5% Muskan    5% Hebetate   is still not correct and should be considered bugged or a complete and wretched lie.

Random means each piece of armor should have a 20% Droprate INCLUDING red nose.  

Just FYI, stay woke. 

Also does anyone know if these boxes will be in our inventories after maintenance or will be mailed to us throughout the day?

Posted

Let us reflect on the very definition of the word "Random"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Full Definition of random

1. 1a :  lacking a definite plan, purpose, or patternb :  made, done, or chosen at random <read random passages from the book>

2. 2a :  relating to, having, or being elements or events with definite probability of occurrence <random processes>b :  being or relating to a set or to an element of a set each of whose elements has equal probability of occurrence <a random sample>also :  characterized by procedures designed to obtain such sets or elements <random sampling>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Premeditated ratios of 80% rednose  5%  Giaths    5% Bhegs   5% Muskan    5% Hebetate   is still not correct and should be considered bugged or a complete and wretched lie.

Random means each piece of armor should have a 20% Droprate INCLUDING red nose.  

Just FYI, stay woke. 

Also does anyone know if these boxes will be in our inventories after maintenance or will be mailed to us throughout the day?

the-box-whats-in-the-box_o_726501.gif

11 people like this

Posted

Random =/= equal chances.

I can have two red marble and one blue marble in a bag and still pick one out randomly.

Just saying. (✿◡‿◡)

11 people like this

Posted

What is going on tommorow? 

Posted

What law says it always has to be equal? 

rng = random number generator

it generates a 'random' number within the range of the values you input, be it 50/50 or 99/1 

random =\= equal

1 person likes this

Posted

inb4 the crowd of people telling you to be "grateful" that "kakao is even doing this event" because "other games don't do this xD"

5 people like this

Posted

You have a random chance at each armor piece.... you are not picking AT random. 

"Right click to RANDOMLY obtain one of the following."

Posted

What is going on tommorow? 

the-apocalypse-o.gif

3 people like this

Posted

Random =/= equal chances.

I can have two red marble and one blue marble in a bag and still pick one out randomly.

Just saying. (✿◡‿◡)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 

Posted

Hoping for Bheg Gloves please

Posted

Banking on Red Nose so i don't get down about it :)

1 person likes this

Posted

inb4 the crowd of people telling you to be "grateful" that "kakao is even doing this event" because "other games don't do this xD"

Just out of curiosity, what feeling should they feel? This trend of people expecting free shit every day wasn't always so prominent. In my mmorpg experience events used to give out fun but useless novelty gifts, like funny in game hats or costumes, not end game gear.

Honestly this free boss gear thing reeks of bread and circuses to me, and the so called hard core player base has been chomping at the bit for more, since the 10mil red nose armour was apparently some grave insult.

Posted

Just out of curiosity, what feeling should they feel? This trend of people expecting free shit every day wasn't always so prominent. In my mmorpg experience events used to give out fun but useless novelty gifts, like funny in game hats or costumes, not end game gear.

Honestly this free boss gear thing reeks of bread and circuses to me, and the so called hard core player base has been chomping at the bit for more, since the 10mil red nose armour was apparently some grave insult.

Even funnier when for most people it'll sit in the bank at +11 and 20 durability for months.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Even funnier when for most people it'll sit in the bank at +11 and 20 durability for months.

Hey, my rednose sat in my storage at +13 and 16 durability for 3 months

Edited by Multarix
1 person likes this

Posted

Tbh theres no point in expecting anything good from this, just carry on as usual and you wont get let down by getting your hopes up.

Posted (edited)

the can already taste the salty tears for tomorrow 

Edited by Hikikomori

Posted

Goddamn at least give them a chance before condemning them to the depths of hell. Will a fair bit of people receive RN again, possibly. But there is no way of knowing till they are distributed and opened. 

Posted

e534256f97.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

Cant wait to read all the hate when Everyone gets there Red Nose again!

1 person likes this

Posted

Posted

they are putting in another rednose 100% rednose one cause 2 rednoses are better than one :D

Posted

Hey I resemble that remark...  

Meanwhile, I was happy to get the RedNose once I saw the Regen on it b/c I stuck it out in SandGrain Bazaar for the next time I have to play "race against the annoying health Degen effect" while I look for Mythril

Posted

RNG Gods pls muskans ;(

Posted

New shiny RNA, awww can't wait.

Posted

I hope its skewed towards rednose again. i love these cheep rednoses i can then P2W repair xD