• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Na cm favoring certain digger guild

199 posts in this topic

Posted

The WHOLE server benefited from the diggers btw... ready and available hards/sharps at all times on the market meant that those who had the funds could regrade their gear

Posted

The WHOLE server benefited from the diggers btw... ready and available hards/sharps at all times on the market meant that those who had the funds could regrade their gear

huh? 

there were no exploiters on orwen, yet we always had a healthy supply of hundreds to shards and still had similar low prices of edan server

Posted

I always assumed that trading accounts was against the TOS? 

That would include buying an account from playerauctions.com!

Straight away after getting a perma ban, he's back to his old cheating ways. 

Posted (edited)

Regardless of whether this is true or not, I find the the amount of people defending account selling to circumvent a ban as well as defending exploiting (or even claiming it was a good thing) quite worrying.

Anyway, wouldnt even be surprised if this guild has connections to staff, they wouldnt be the only ones (I know of at least 4 guilds, 100% sure.. although it is mostly limited to information)   and the chaos at Kakao as well as past history of some of their staff members wouldnt make that unthinkable at all.

Edited by gosu

Posted

there were no exploiters on orwen

How do you know this?

1 person likes this

Posted

So, a screenshot of a guild with some paint used over it, and a lot of ranting without any actual facts, just allegations and conjecture, by an account which was created 7 hours ago (at the time of writing this) and has only posted in this thread.

Why are so many people taking this so seriously? It's just an attempt to rile everyone up.

lol paint? I smell someone from Gravity guild. Nice damage control.

Posted

- Top Kek

Posted

Umm if a gm got caught cheating that guild should be shut down as its no longer legiable to allow it to continue.

I agree. The entirety of a guild hinges on it's leader, although it is sad for all that work to be lost. If anything, I would only be mad at myself for trusting the exploiter.

Posted

So um... why is this thread not yet locked for (A) Advertising about a RMT website (B) Defamation?

Posted

So um... why is this thread not yet locked for (A) Advertising about a RMT website (B) Defamation?

Noooo idea. Hopefully it gets locked soon or at least the names of the websites and of the people in question are removed....

Posted

As someone who i semi new to this game, no idea wtf said shovel exploit did, or much about late game pvp let me see if I understand this thread.

1. Some guy is mad and accuses someone other guild of wrong doing

2. Proof is in no way shape or form provided beyond hearsay

3. People leap to defend or accuse said guild for naughty things

4. Additional people jump in to accuse other guilds of wrong doing

5. Kakao accused of being terribad

6. Flame war ensues

7. The apocalypse happens

Does this about sum of this thread?

Posted

this thread is hilarious. all guilds get one free 30 day bypass. Also the gm that was doing the bypass probably didnt know the guy was the same guy who was banned. He's looking at particular info that can be spoofed by said player to determine if he was a banned player. These tools are generally automated 

Posted

THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED

Posted

some ex gravity told me they are going to join Vision :o

Rana_epileptica.thumb.gif.85851670c19ad7

Posted

As someone who i semi new to this game, no idea wtf said shovel exploit did, or much about late game pvp let me see if I understand this thread.

1. Some guy is mad and accuses someone other guild of wrong doing

2. Proof is in no way shape or form provided beyond hearsay

3. People leap to defend or accuse said guild for naughty things

4. Additional people jump in to accuse other guilds of wrong doing

5. Kakao accused of being terribad

6. Flame war ensues

7. The apocalypse happens

Does this about sum of this thread?

8- I get my popcorn and enjoy the show.

Posted

lol paint? I smell someone from Gravity guild. Nice damage control.

The OP obviously is, or he wouldn't be able to a) get that screenshot or b) put the members in the right context.

Posted (edited)

-snip-

I think these witch hunters are in denial lol.

Less than 10% of the guild was banned because of this exploit, those that did, did it for less than 2 weeks. The OP is still afraid and still hunting even with those exploiters were banned and the benefits (~900mil-1.2bil?) are erased from the game along with 3k+ hours of legitimate progress.

@Purereeftormentjudgement The rest of the guild is still here buddy  

Edited by Circe
grammar

Posted

I dont see anything wrong with this,if he was gm then surely he's allowed to be gm again.

Hes started over again so has to grind legit for everything. Let him off, lesson learnt 

He learns that he can cheat and get away with it so why be honest. They have to take a firm stand and just say tough sheite dont cheat/exploit. Become a real person with even a minor set of morals.

Posted

Less than 10% of the guild was banned because of this exploit, those that did, did it for less than 2 weeks. The OP is still afraid and still hunting even with those exploiters were banned and the benefits (~900mil-1.2bil?) are erased from the game along with 3k+ hours of legitimate progress.

less than 10% of guild exploited but more than 50% of officer/guild master of that guild did didn't they? Seems like you're trying too hard and in denial trying to do damage control

Posted

remind me when gravity had talent. Oh wait :D

Posted

Oh please oh please! Woe is me! My virtual life has been ruined.  I shall visit the forum and voice my disdain in how wronged I have been by the evil corporation that defiled my entitled rights as a consumer. They shall rue the day!

xRXmVcw.jpg

Why do you assume its me who made the post? The time the post was made was 4 am I was sleeping by then + Posting stuff on forum doesn't do anything either you talk to a moderator/ CM privately or you submit and ticket and they handle it.

Posted

damage control

Just stating facts. But you guys will make up any excuse to make you sleep at night right? ^_^ 

Posted

Just stating facts. But you guys will make up any excuse to make you sleep at night right? ^_^ 

I'm also stating facts. Your gm/officer Corp haven't logged in game since last Wednesday. I wonder why?  Conspiracy theory hat on

Posted (edited)

You like facts right? Tell us if your gm was or was not banned for exploiting.

Interesting you kicked Vursus from your guild, especially since he was the one that made the reddit post about you guys exploiting.

Careful gravity member yours leaders dont like it when you talk about their exploits or their attemps to fix their bans for exploiting, just looking out for all your paychecks wouldnt want you to get removed like Vursus

Edited by Zazule

Posted

Not really right to call out a CM when you have no idea what is actually happening. You assume things and post here to create something that likely is not real. Given your account was specifically made on the forums to make this post, possibly because you were banned originally on the forums? Who knows. 

Also if peoples accounts are banned and they are not IP banned then they are allowed to come back on a new account. The account that was exploited on was perma banned, they lost any gains they made through that exploit. They are not banned from playing the game, their accounts were. 

All you criticizing and throwing a fit would have likely used the shoveling exploit if you knew about it. Its selfish af to bash someone for it, they already lost everything for something many of the people who got banned only did for a short while. If they want to come back on a new account and start fresh then why not... That doesn't hurt any of you. 

I have a decent idea of who might have wrote this post :) and if I'm right its someone who's playing on another account now as well. So you are just as guilty as the others IF starting fresh is a bad thing. 

Also your forgetting its not the members fault this happened. So why should the members have to wait 30 days and have to be in a dead guild because of it?

You can't beat a guild in wars so you try and beat them like this? 

You where doing ok until you started claiming no one has integrity and everyone would use this cheat "if only they had known".

Get of here with this trash, when the rules of a game are broken to this extent the game is damaged.

Thankfully both Kakao and a lot of the community don't support this and are glad to see the perma bans.