• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Is Warrior awakening ultimate broken?

Is Warrior awakening ultimate broken?   73 votes

1. 1. Is warrior awakening ultimate broken?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If not, wich class have the best ultimate so far

• Warrior (in case you said yes)
    • Sorcerer
    • Ranger
    • Giant
    • Tamer

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

There's a lot of controversy when speaking about broken classes in black desert, and I believe this game is not balanced. I just wanna know the community thoughts on this "balanced not balanced" topic and focusing on warrior ultimate (wich I think is almost oneshot for every decent geared warrior vs almost every decent geared class).

Since I know there's  a lot of people who play warrior who takes this assumption as personal (most likely thinking Im calling them noobs) I also added a second question so you can elaborate why, if you think awakening warrior ult is not broken, other classes with awakening have the best ultimate skill in your opinion, even though you dont need to be a warrior to think other ultimate is broken.

I also know there's a reasoning talking about the role of every class, so warriors fits his role and that's why ultimate is so powerful. Even if that reasoning can or not be true, im not asking about it, im just asking plain and simple about ultimate skill.

Finally, I want to add that I think warrior ultimate is broken just for my experience, wich means nothing. Just my point of view wich can be completely wrong.

(Sorry for my english if I messed up in something, not my native language)

Edit: Dunno why I added valk at the poll. Sorry for those who voted Valk, but im talking about ultimates wich are NOW in bdo EU/NA, also % are -----ed up, dunno why so I will ask @CM_Aethon or @CM_Praballo to fix it.

Edited by Cesc
Poll is not working well.

Posted (edited)

With the ability to block 95% of the time... I'd say yeah their ult probably shouldnt burst quite as hard as it does. 

That said its whatever, more of an annoyance to me than game breaking. 

Edited by Kurano
1 person likes this

Posted

With the ability to block 95% of the time... I'd say yeah their ult probably shouldnt burst quite as hard as it does. 

That said its whatever, more of an annoyance to me than game breaking. 

I agree, not game breaking. Maybe I had to write "not balanced" or "extremely powerful", instead of "broken". Hope people gets the point though :) 

Posted (edited)

Its not only that warriors get more damage with less AP its a joke when you can sit there and block forever not to mention all the retarded debuffs litterally every class loses 1v1  its a joke and that ultimate in open world PVP ruins the fights I had someone who was way under my gear level I can teel because thier squishy just ult me and win its rediculous!!! And This is not the only overtuned Class Wiz/Witch and Now DK need to be hit with a nerf bat, I know their buffing all the other classes but that is not the way to do It the game will become a who attacks first contest!

Edited by easay9

Posted

I find the ability extremely strong IF the person is using mouse movement to do a 180 degree turn :P its fair game if you See allready in a knockdowned state ^^

Posted

Since you didnt include most of classes in the poll, its pretty cheap attempt to camouflage warrior QQ topic... :D

Btw that ultimate is shit... Dmg is insane indeed, but it can be interupted, its slow AF so easily dodged and warr is locked in the animation for few seconds... Most of the people who have any experience in PvP will kick ass of any warr who tries to haphazardly use it... :D Talking as warrior who got his ass kicked countless times by bein overconfident... :D 

Posted

Since you didnt include most of classes in the poll, its pretty cheap attempt to camouflage warrior QQ topic... :D

this topic was created in early November of last year

before half of the classes were even awakened

Posted

Lol the necro

but the blast from the past made me chuckle...we thought warrior 100% was bad, little did we know what wizard awakening would bring

Posted

this topic was created in early November of last year

before half of the classes were even awakened

Damn... Good eyes you have there... -----ing necro... :D

Posted

What I want to know is who the ----- are the 4 people who said berserker awakened 100% was stronger than warriors or sorc

or the 2 who said ranger was the strongest ult XD

Posted

What I want to know is who the ----- are the 4 people who said berserker awakened 100% was stronger than warriors or sorc

or the 2 who said ranger was the strongest ult xD

probably because they never see rangers use their awakening ult and prolly think regerneration is their ult xD

Posted

Tamer Ult is sad. Very sad.

Posted

if you talk about dmg only ulti its fine, if you wanna know how often does it miss then yeah its broken and needs fixes to hit target and not pass trough!  and wth is this crap poll? where is wizz ulti? thats the best one.

Posted

Dmg is insane indeed, but it can be interupted, its slow AF so easily dodged and warr is locked in the animation for few seconds... Most of the people who have any experience in PvP will kick ass of any warr who tries to haphazardly use it...

This. 1 on 1, I get killed more using this skill than actually killing someone with it. It's slow. It's easily interrupted, dodged, or blocked because of how slow the animation is. It locks a Warrior in an animation that he can't get out of. One of my biggest gripes about it is that if standing too close to my target when using it the solar flare thrusts through them and the explosion ends-up behind them and does no damage to them at all. It's great for jumping into a group of people and playing the odds that it hits someone, but 1 on 1 it's not all that unless the opponent is just standing there clueless.

Posted

Ultis need to be worked. 

They could do a lot with them. 

War could 1 shot
zerker could AOE CC for a long time
Maybe others could buff ppl

But right now some classes ulti basically just do nothing. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0