• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Beauty & Beast Winners

410 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

WTF,

The winners of the Beast and Beauty contest will be announced on the [18.02.2016] in our official forum under the event section

That i know today is the 17 and now im sad that i didnt won first place. the rulez were broken this is madness

Edited by hell77
2 people like this

Posted

LET THE SALT BEGIN!

I won this contest. SilverNox, place 2, beauty.
but... I already have CBT2 access. Can I give someone this key? When and how we get those pearls?
I want to make a mini-contest on my forum.

Posted

What a crock of shit this whole thing became

4 people like this

Posted

Congrats to all the winners! B|

- Shark's Head

Posted

lol.. anyone else very underwhelmed by the results? they look so average and run of the mill.

some even look shit.  

Next time don't bother devs it was a waste of time and just pissed people off, even though i admit my char is probably not the best, it is far better than even the winners. I feel sorry for the people that did even better.  

Hell some of the beauty winners are not much different from the default.  

3 people like this

Posted

Congratulations to the winners and to the people who are unhappy about it being randomly picked it did state in the T&C that winners would be picked at random.

1 person likes this

Posted

How do we claim our title for participation again?

Posted (edited)

It's alright to pick Random winners, but the admins didn't even categorize the results properly, just piss me off how I spent some hours changing my characters features so in the end I see a "zombie-like" girl taking the possible spot I could have got on the "Beauty" contest.

rAmifsG.png

(RIP my entry)

Edited by Aiko
1 person likes this

Posted

The salt levels continue to rise - this amuses me, people so upset over dumb shit like this.

Bleach-Anime-image-bleach-anime-36063605-900-504.png

1 person likes this

Posted

The salt levels continue to rise - this amuses me, people so upset over dumb shit like this.

Bleach-Anime-image-bleach-anime-36063605-900-504.png

Salt_shaker_on_white_background.jpg

Posted (edited)

Salt_shaker_on_white_background.jpg

To be honest i was only here for fun and i'm a sucker for titles as i played world of warcraft and was a title hunter - so getting a title alone pleases me, no clue why people get upset over something they cannot control ;) 

Bambietta_Basterbine_anime.png

Wasted effort ultimately for nothing.

Edited by Kameron

Posted

I didn't care about winning I was just playing in the character creator and figured I'll upload one for the title and seven day costume lol.

1 person likes this

Posted

To be honest i was only here for fun and i'm a sucker for titles as i played world of warcraft and was a title hunter - so getting a title alone pleases me, no clue why people get upset over something they cannot control ;) 

Bambietta_Basterbine_anime.png

Yeah I agree with it being just a random pick, and as a friend said "Everyone had the same chance." what bother me a lot was the fact that some Beasts got the spot of Beauty...

Posted

My entry ;) GZ to all.

2016-02-09_327452579.JPG

Yeah I agree with it being just a random pick, and as a friend said "Everyone had the same chance." what bother me a lot was the fact that some Beasts got the spot of Beauty...

Completely understandable and i respect your opinion on the subject - however other people think the same way and get upset over the matter...i guess to be honest RNG was the best time efficient manner but didn't really work in the favor of the 1st place winners...

My personal opinion is 1st place winners Should have been picked personally by the CM's while 2nd/3rd place should have been random - yes it would have taken longer - however the winners were supposed to be picked on the 18th regardless of the matter at hand...

baste.png

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The beauties are mostly all almost untouched near default model status.

I didn't bother As soon as they said randomly chosen winners. I knew the winners would look vanilla. Especially that Valkarie. Only one or two even look like they did anything other than hair or eye color. The Valk didn't even do that. Changed the hair style took a screenshot and posted it.

sad.

congrats to the winners regardless.

Edited by Arvalo

Posted

My reaction to this "contest": 

Btw - my creation:

2016-02-06_233898156.thumb.JPG.4d3c0dec4

Your character looks beautiful. What's the point of this if the winners were going to be randomly chosen? I should've just made a screenshot of a default giant and submitted that. 

1 person likes this

Posted

It is a shame, but i think there was just way too many submissions; it would have been unrealistic to go through each one, and critique each entry on a personal basis.  I mean can you try to imagine that?   That sort of process would have been endless.  D:

Congrats to those who did win.  Now i need to make my own Black Desert T-shirt! xD

Posted

I know i'm a little bit late, but randomly picked winners? I know it's over 40k entries, but what's the point to try hard to make the character as beautiful as possible if you choose winners randomly?

Posted (edited)

Agree with most of these posts.  Why bother with a theme when the contest is a simple drawing from a hat?  And honestly - why challenge your players to make an effort to be creative when you cannot even respond in kind?

On the other hand, no reason, in my humble opinion, to be upset.  The contest just seemed a bit ... uninspired.

2016-01-30_35673959.JPG

2016-02-02_164722175.JPG

Edited by Zeven
1 person likes this

Posted

Surprised mine didn't win at all.

I mean Hodor

HODOR! 

Posted

Time to start uploading pictures that should have been in the 125 of winners?

If it weren't random picked that is.

LucyMae4 - Copy-min.JPEG

Posted

Good work all!

Posted

Should play the lottery today, High chances of winning it! :D

PS: Gratz everyone who won, and Do not forget everyone who participated gets a Title and 7 Day Costume anyway!

Nice Avatar  ;) Sister from another Mister/ Brother from another Mother :D

1 person likes this