• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Beauty & Beast Winners

410 posts in this topic

Posted

Can we still use the character creator now that its over?I want to download it to mess around a bit.

Posted

Can we still use the character creator now that its over?I want to download it to mess around a bit.

22.02 | 08:00 UTC
• CBT2 will be closed
• Character Creator will be closed
CBT2 keys will be closed

1 person likes this

Posted

I do agree with the others, this does seem like everything was throwen in a basket and decided randomly.
3rd place winners for Beasts winners BIazer & UglyMnster has the EXACT same entry character which also Ugly and TheRealFliP has, AGAIN in 3rd place winners for Beasts.... These were just me randomly clicking through and spotted them out, there's a pretty high chance that there's more!

Like, seriously. If you're gonna make events or competitions, please do be serious about it.. The results are rather dissapointing. :/

^

This is another thing that makes me extremely angry with the 'winner' results. If not copied/stolen entries, then its probably an alternate account made to enter more than once.

Things like this should be checked over, and people disqualified. Urgh such a badly organized event.

Posted

Damn looking at some of them makes me say how did I not get picked I mean at least third.:(:(

2016-02-07_779409155.JPG

2016-02-07_778616174.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

Good job to all the winners and for everyone who tried their best good job to you as well. I love all these creations I keep seeing! Good job everyone!

Posted

Damn looking at some of them makes me say how did I not get picked I mean at least third.:(:(

2016-02-07_779409155.JPG

2016-02-07_778616174.JPG

Simple.

They didn't pick.

As they stated, they randomly drew entries.

/g'day.

Posted

No male Beauty?

Triggered.

kappa

1 person likes this

Posted

Archer armor is so gorgeous x.x

Posted

Gotta agree with most people here, it seems like the winners were picked extremely random!

I don't really care about not winning myself (although I know for a fact that both my beauty and beast were better than some of the chosen winners), but I've seen amazing creations, and what I do care about, is the fact that some of the winners here are basically the standard presets, with minor tweaks. I'm pretty sure I've seen a couple of them on BDO Templates as well.

Anyway, congratulations to all the winners, it's not your fault that you got chosen by random, and it's always awesome winning :)

A little clarification if possible, are the partecipation rewards including the title still unlocked if one participated in only one wave?

For example, i partecipated for the beast wave only, does that still apply?

It better, they stated nothing about having to apply for both, to unlock the title, and I spend so much time on my beast (although I can clearly see that wouldn't have had to, by looking at some of the winners), that I didn't have time for the beauty..

I would love a version of this, but with community votes as deciding factor. Of course, anonymous entries, so people can't just back their friends.

Completely agree, there was no point in making the characters, they could've just as well picked winners by randomly going through pre orders and picking out user names.

The whole creation part didn't really matter here, as everything was chosen randomly.

I hope that this is the last time we see this kind of random contest, and that next time, it will actually be fair to the people that put a lot of effort into theirs.

Posted

I still think my girl is prettier

Mitriahna.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Will there be a Character Creater release prior to launch so that we can spend time creating our characters and then import them in on launch day? It would be cool to start the game and import my pre-made character rather than spend the first hour of launch trying to do it then. 

Posted

Rei (Ayanami) lookalike won one, eh.

Posted

lol.. anyone else very underwhelmed by the results? they look so average and run of the mill.

Yeahhh... I've seen prettier characters posted on here

Congratulations to all the winners!
Here is my beauty and beast

lVLwgwn.jpg2V9jUnr.jpg

that's a pokemon to the left

Posted

Yeahhh... I've seen prettier characters posted on here

that's a pokemon to the left

you mean right lol

Posted

when do I get my ttle? also I cant access the game yet, is this normal? as I thought it said you can play from 08:00am UTC 27th

Posted

Wow, The character creation possibilities in this game are endless!

Posted (edited)

Ya, random. LIke some winners, their face barely show due to costume and hats.

I didn't join thought, found out too late. Not to mention I play witch and it is much harder to create a beauty compared to Ranger, Valk and Sorc.

Contest was hodor but grats to the winners, RNGesus was on your side.

Here was my entry, if anyone wants the template I've included it. Do w/e.

FFS22vq.jpg

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9_yGz6p2KWWNFRlRl9qek5sTVU/view?usp=sharing

Wow, thanks, that is a really nice looking witch. I was planning to spend at least 2 hours after launch to fine tune mine, but yours can be use to modify.

The only other one I saw is a witch that look like a ranger, but that person is not sharing, lol.

Edited by Dhaos

Posted (edited)

So, did anyone else who won one of the RNG Prices not get an email do make the claim? I wrote to support, but since I didn't recieve any answer, I wonder if I'm the only one who had not been contacted?

@CM_Jouska

Edited by Kain

Posted

Maybe too many participants and they took the first ones?

They took random winners but at least we supposed to all get a 1 week costume look and a title.

Posted

Congratulations to the winners. 

Posted

Dammit not even 3rd place, oh well random is what it is. D: Now I need to prep for the next contest, keep them coming!

Posted

honorable mention 

2016-01-20_336410556.JPG

Posted

I Participated, when do I get the title?

Posted

Yeah Mine was 10x better than 90% of those :D I demand a Redo :D

Posted

i participated, i got no email around this event, what was it called the email?