• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Basic Awakening PvP Combos

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Because i am a pvp scrub and want to become "gud", i start this collection of pvp combos.

My source is Zizzi awesome pvp guide

1. A.) (<59) pbw_skill_1930.pngpbw_skill_1910.pngpbw_skill_0133.pngpbw_skill_0011.pngpbw_skill_0015.pngpbw_skill_1922.png

1. B.) (59+) pbw_skill_1930.pngpbw_skill_1940.pngpbw_skill_1910.pngpbw_skill_0133.pngpbw_skill_0011.pngpbw_skill_0015.pngpbw_skill_1922.png

2. A.) (<60) pbw_skill_1930.pngpbw_skill_1918.png pbw_skill_1922.pngpbw_skill_0133.pngpbw_skill_0011.pngpbw_skill_0015.pngpbw_skill_1922.png

2. B.) (60+) pbw_skill_1930.pngpbw_skill_1918.png pbw_skill_1939.pngpbw_skill_1922.pngpbw_skill_0133.pngpbw_skill_0011.pngpbw_skill_0015.pngpbw_skill_1922.png

If you have more, feel free to post them. I am updating the list.

Posted (edited)

Im 58, and A) combo is the intuitive combo I've being doing in pvp so far, probably we can add some non-awakening skills after kick, like whiplash. Also I need to try to follow a stunt (azure white dragon) after first "dash", then knokdown with trample > whiplash >soaring kick> JB (with anicancel)> surging tide> trample away just to echo pierce and switch to awakeing again.

Edited by Cesc

Posted (edited)

Here is the most damage one I found up-to date:

- W+F , RMC (float) , 2x A+Shift , 2xBJ Combo , E (grab) , 2x BJ Combo , LMC+RMC , W+F F.  ( total damage more than 3000 with 260-270 DP ) WITH 190/175/270 stats

Edited by rximmortal

Posted

Here is the most damage one I found up-to date:

- W+F , RMC (float) , 2x A+Shift , 2xBJ Combo , E (grab) , 2x BJ Combo , LMC+RMC , W+F F.  ( total damage more than 3000 with 260-270 DP ) WITH 190/175/270 stats

Ok this is "Moonlight Strike", "Vermilion Bird", 2x ???? , 2x "Bold Jolt", Grab, 2x "Bolt Jolt", "Echo Pierce", "Moonlight Strike", "Full Moon" right?

Is this a full CC lock?

Posted (edited)

a+shift is leaves dropping and flow gust. Doesn't seem to be right to be done after Moonlight strike.

Longer would be WF+LMB( not sure if we can squeeze that in)-> Azure Dragon-> echo->garuda +flow or allround spinner-> BJBJ or Bj echo or BJ tide -> grab->bjbj or bj echo or bj whip. you get the gist ^^

Focusing on the combo it self is bad I think. It's more like what CC did you apply and how to react to it. Most damaging combos on tamer go like Stiff-> Stun-> float->down->grab ->float -> down.  Too abuse all Air attack and down attack multipliers we can get. you can see the same scheme on the combos you got from zizzi.

Edited by Arlinn

Posted

He means flow:gust by 2xA-Shift.

But I'm sur that the buff of Magic Attack profits to the rest of the combo, for me BJ and Grab are physic. Then, do you have time to flow:gust before your target hit the floor? Cause if not you don't have the Air bonus attack on BJ.

Flow:Gust is maybe more profitable before your Moonlight Strike, like that you have the magic buff for Vermillon (540% x 7). But why not Garuda instead, maybe little less damage but you have the float too and Guard (better than Super Armor on Vermillon).

Posted

Just thought i'd add, in the first two combo's theres a spacebar aka echo before the E grab (WF+F+space+E+LMBshift+spacebarhotkey.) Most people likely know that, but just for anyone that stumbles across this thread that hasn't watched his video it might be worth adding it to your post.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ok this is "Moonlight Strike", "Vermilion Bird", 2x ???? , 2x "Bold Jolt", Grab, 2x "Bolt Jolt", "Echo Pierce", "Moonlight Strike", "Full Moon" right?

Is this a full CC lock?

2xA+Shift are the 2 dashes in awakening mode. ( they are done for a couple of reasons ) but let just say that you increase your damae with 16.

CC in combo is like this -> Moonlight strike ( stiffness ) , Vermilion ( floating ) , after the first half of vermilion ( the floating part ) you go for 2x dashes than combo continues as above.

Posted

Focusing on the combo it self is bad I think. It's more like what CC did you apply and how to react to it. Most damaging combos on tamer go like Stiff-> Stun-> float->down->grab ->float -> down.  Too abuse all Air attack and down attack multipliers we can get. you can see the same scheme on the combos you got from zizzi.

That statement is probably the best thing to go by. The combo/s works great in theory / on a willing stationary target. 

Posted

Longer would be WF+LMB( not sure if we can squeeze that in)-> Azure Dragon-> echo->garuda +flow or allround spinner-> BJBJ or Bj echo or BJ tide -> grab->bjbj or bj echo or bj whip. you get the gist ^^

Stiffness and stun share the same CC immunity. I think you cant follow Azure Dragon this way.

The 4 CC groups are: "Stun/Stiffness", "Knockdown/Bound", Grab and" Knockback/Floating "

Another imported rule: CC immunity to all resistance after grab (except grab? idk). So the basic rule is bring all 3 CCs (Stun, Knockdown, Floating)  before grab.

There is another exception for Tamer. Heilangs Void floating ignore pvp CC immunity because he is a Mob and not Player. For this reason its possible to extend the grab knockdown with void.

So Zizzis combos is basically Stiffness->Floating->Grab right? To make it efficient we have to add one more knockdown/bound. Maybe "Bird -> Intimidation-> Echo" ?

Posted (edited)

Stiffness and stun share the same CC immunity. I think you cant follow Azure Dragon this way.

The 4 CC groups are: "Stun/Stiffness", "Knockdown/Bound", Grab and" Knockback/Floating "

Another imported rule: CC immunity to all resistance after grab (except grab? idk). So the basic rule is bring all 3 CCs (Stun, Knockdown, Floating)  before grab.

There is another exception for Tamer. Heilangs Void floating ignore pvp CC immunity because he is a Mob and not Player. For this reason its possible to extend the grab knockdown with void.

So Zizzis combos is basically Stiffness->Floating->Grab right? To make it efficient we have to add one more knockdown/bound. Maybe "Bird -> Intimidation-> Echo" ?

You cannot apply 2 similar types of CC one after another , just because your opponent get a short immune to it after its duration.

Basically if you do 2 stiffness moves one after another , only the effect of the first one will be applied.

If you do stiffness than stun , your opponent will get stunned and you will do a chain combo ( it dosnt matter that they are both resist by same category ).

What  I can suggest you is always do this type of chain: stiff/stun -> float/grab. DO NOT TRY to make endless combinations of cc-chain , because you do not get under consideration , resist imunity , rng , server lag , desync and so on. Faster your opponent hit the ground , the better.

Edited by rximmortal

Posted

Zizzi's combos are bad since you can't rely on garuda or allround kd. Work with LBD for kd instead, especially turtle.

Posted

Flash > BJ > tremble > etc etc was one of the standard tamer combos pre awakening, so that already disproves that :P
Stiffness        Stun

Posted

btw these combos are not "optimal" but necessary in that you reserve some moves for defensive maneuvers, and or resist, counter attacks.

Just considered the CC locks on however you want to do it, vs opponents.

For instant, moonlight ->Spinner/LBD is very good against blockers, because you can cancel into grab or leaves depending on what they do.

btw these combos are not "optimal" but necessary in that you reserve some moves for defensive maneuvers, and or resist, counter attacks.

Just considered the CC locks on however you want to do it, vs opponents.

For instant, moonlight ->Spinner/LBD is very good against blockers, because you can cancel into grab or leaves depending on what they do.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0