• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Black Spirit’s Adventure Game returns

76 posts in this topic

Posted

It is badly written. To me it implies everyone gets a standard 3 rolls per day, with the option of earning 3 more provided you have played 3 hours (1 extra roll earned per hour). If you only earn 3 per day for playing, then I guess my disappointment can continue to hit an all time low with this game.

Yeah that's how I originally read it but I've been on for a bit and maxed out my 3 already and still haven't gotten additional rolls, so it would appear that you can only do 3 rolls a day now. I guess that's good because it's still something but extremely crappy in their description of the event.

Posted (edited)

sadly its 3 times per day :( 

Edited by TomJedusor

Posted (edited)

So the GM's Advanced Lucky Box was removed? The monopoly just turned into checkers with 1 swift nerf :/

Edited by Korvgubben
Broken forums

Posted

So a bunch of boring basically useless rewards.. Cool, I'll add the garbage to my Red Nose collection.

Posted

That was a very poorly worded description...

I don't even get where the "earn additional rolls" part comes in... since the game says you have 2 rolls remaining after the first one... >.>

I suppose it's their way of saying "Hey guys, there's a 1 hour cooldown period between each roll" LOL xD

Posted

i still only have 3 rolls

Posted (edited)

Dice only rolled on the first click after patch, was hoping daily reset would fix it but still not working, just me or others still have issues playing?

EDIT : Turns out some pending win 10 update was stalling things, reboot/apply and all working now, thanks.

Edited by Dyst0rtion

Posted

Dice only rolled on the first click after patch, was hoping daily reset would fix it but still not working, just me or others still have issues playing?

I was able to do my 3 rolls yesterday and 1 roll so far today.

I'll edit this post in ~14min if my next roll doesnt work for some reason but it does seem to work as intended for me.

Posted

wasn't able to do more than 3 roles yesterday even thought my play time was over 8 hours.

also some of the rewards I land on is in Korean lol

Posted

it stated something similiar last time when it was 5 rolls per day. It's justa  bad translation that's all.

Posted (edited)

Can't roll the dice: @CM_Praballo

moFbspT.jpg

Same problem

Edited by aramal81
Risolved now the minigame work

Posted (edited)

The bonus rolls that should be granted every hour ingame clearly dont work at all. it's 12h i'm ingame, and could just do 3 rolls today.
is any CM/GM following this thread, and could give an ETA on the fix?

@CM_Aethon

@CM_Praballo

Edited by Tazmanyak
Edit: tagging CM.
1 person likes this

Posted

I was hoping they would bring this minigame back

it s the best event/minigame they did so far and i think a lot of people will agree on that :DDDD

Let s just hope we are all blessed by the RNG gods!!!!!

Posted

The bonus rolls that should be granted every hour ingame clearly dont work at all. it's 12h i'm ingame, and could just do 3 rolls today.
is any CM/GM following this thread, and could give an ETA on the fix?

@CM_Aethon

@CM_Praballo

can confirm. second day in a row ive been on over 5 hours and no extra rolls.

Posted

Please bring back golden daggers and black stone events :)

Posted

Rules (changed):

1. You can roll the dice max 3 times a day.
  2. You can roll role more dice depending on time played. (1 more die per 1 hour, max 3 times)
  3. Dice roll counter will reset at 5:00 UTC (same in EU/NA)
  4. Each reward will be send by in-game mail
  5. There is no limit on how often you can run the course

It seems rule #2 did not applied, was online more than 5hours and no bonus rolls. Is it normal or is it broken ?

Posted

Or, we can roll the dice once per hour, with a total maximum of 3 rolls per day.
Then, the game is not bugged, but it's a strange way of describing the rules :P

Posted

I can't even open the window because my game menu windows doesn't have a button for it. I'm missing all the free stuff :(

Posted

Fixed now without game restart. :)

Edit:

Max is now 6 rolls per day, see rules changed:

1. You can roll the dice max 3 times a day.
  2. You can roll role more dice depending on time played. (1 more die per 1 hour, max 3 times)

Your name... is Lynxx... :P

so... you basically removed the advanced box? Why?

I got an advanced box from the random item square on the board. :P

Posted

Okay exactly, what does the activation of the game consist of? Like how do we make the *Roll the Dice* game work...?

Posted

????

what does rule 2 mean? if I die every hour I can role more dice?(max 3 time)

Posted

@CM_Praballo

add 1d value pack to the mix. 

Posted

I notice that the list of possible rewards is not complete, I received a Golden Dagger out of it today which isn't listed here.

01f0e779f07da011cc2e1f0a9a7d2fd0.png

Posted

never ever had thoses additional roll :o

scam

Posted (edited)

RIP BSA.

Edited by Femian