• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Happy Red Nose Day 2.0 Everyone!

257 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey there everyone!

As we all know, after this maintenance we're all (at least those of us who opened the previous box) supposed to get the 'fixed' version of the box!

So on a scale from 1 to 10, are you ready for the glorious Red Nose Gear (RNG) rain? :D

All jokes aside, if you get anything better than a RNG (in 2h), grab a picture and show it off to us plebs, make us jelly! :P

5 people like this

Posted

Man, what you talkin' about, dat HP regen on RN is realll

1 person likes this

Posted

Yaaas! :D

May the RN-Gesus be with us! Bless us with it's eternal HP regen! :D

Posted

Red nose armor? OH! You must mean my failstack builder!?

Posted

If this box gives a fair chance at other armors and I STILL get a red nose... So help me god.

8 people like this

Posted

If this box gives a fair chance at other armors and I STILL get a red nose... So help me god.

Yep... we're gonna do some serious Dev slappin....lol

:D

2 people like this

Posted

My red nose got me 35 and 33 stacks only once from +14. Now it seems to succeed before 25 stacks every time. My poor negative karma alt is getting beaten to a pulp.

2 people like this

Posted

RNDP2.jpg

9 people like this

Posted

people you do know this box is about a 1 to 10% chance for anyone to get anything other than rednose right? aslong as 1 person gets something other than rednose you can't cry cause box not rigged.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

people you do know this box is about a 1 to 10% chance for anyone to get anything other than rednose right? aslong as 1 person gets something other than rednose you can't cry cause box not rigged.

Yeah which basically is not RNG, which means they ll need to update the tooltip, cause at the moment it's rather misleading.

Edited by Whatevah
1 person likes this

Posted

Rednose is lovely. Could beat goblins for days without ever needing a potion :D

Posted

i will ragequit if i get red nose

Posted

00011014.thumb.png.a77107c9fdd5450e6a884aAJ2q4w.thumb.png.133ec28a5f79702424d46b00011014.thumb.png.a77107c9fdd5450e6a884

4 people like this

Posted

My red nose got me 35 and 33 stacks only once from +14. Now it seems to succeed before 25 stacks every time. My poor negative karma alt is getting beaten to a pulp.

Man, I get 22-25 on reblath fairly regularly... That's gotta be painful.

1 person likes this

Posted

So, what you guys are saying is, we get another RED NOSE armor drop from the box today or are they going to put 200 items in the box so I can get 5 memory fragments and a ancient core/Black stone drop?

I don't know, I am beginning to look at this game as the proverbial rabbit chase the carrot type of deal. No progression outside of fail stacking and leveling = a lot of people getting bored and pulling up stakes. I really want to see if Muskan boots or Hebetate armors drop this go around.

Let's keep this one going and post your findings, once the yellow messages start scrolling across our screens.

1 person likes this

Posted

Im actually super excited to see everyones tears on this :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Im happy to know I'll get another RNG to repair my other armor...gotta TRI it!!

You people better sell me your other boss gear though..

Posted

will be in chat 9/10 folk get rednose while one person gets the good gears over and over that salt will be amazeing :D

1 person likes this

Posted

I will probably get red nose armor because I need hebe still. But I am hoping every hebe owner out there gets heb instead so I can buy it from the MP.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yep, it's pretty much like the Halloween box, I see people getting Kzarka Boxes and other USEFUL stuff, all I get is cron stones and memory frags (could be worse tho), but the game always makes sure to make me land between Kzarka/Dande boxes and Ogre rings! ;)

Im actually super excited to see everyones tears on this :D

I can already see it coming, I hope that the GMs and Devs are ready to open the flood gates! :D

Posted

Cur_t3uWgAAPJmL.jpg

5 people like this

Posted

Cur_t3uWgAAPJmL.jpg

I'm soooooooooooo excited finally 2ed rednose for all :D

Posted

Cur_t3uWgAAPJmL.jpg

this killed me :D

Posted

get ur red nose memes ready bois

oqJEXbH.jpg

HOILdGTl.png

gyFqxTEMEO07r1GymeT6uKHw5iD5zi6TbR33Jc-d

6 people like this

Posted

Yeah which basically is not RNG, which means they ll need to update the tooltip, cause at the moment it's rather misleading.

Its not misleading, you have a misunderstanding of what RNG is and how it applies to the subject matter. The result you receive is RANDOM. No one said it was an equal chance. Read the following post, they explain it well.

There is a set probability of getting any 1 item, but the roll you make to determine which you get is random. So those of you too young to have ever rolled 100 sided dice should think of it this way: if there are 5 possible outcomes from the box, and each is assigned some set of numbers like this:

1-85= Red Nose

86-90- Muskan

91-95- Tree Spirit

96-99- Giath

100- Bheg's

Now roll the die.

Still RNG, You still have a random chance of any item on any given roll. Nobody ever said each chance would have the same probability.

1 person likes this