• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Happy Red Nose Day 2.0 Everyone!

257 posts in this topic

Posted

OP wow you're so cool and edgy

Posted

Aaannnnnd red nose again ! Yay... /yawn.

Posted

RNG stands for Red Nose Gear 

fcygSOurybYzHCFTAlQX3CWixFir4xr_wqGP0llR

It could be worse. I was still thinking I'd get an armor stone SOMEHOW.

Posted

We need new boxes with no red nose armor.

I did the Exact same thing with the first Box lol.

Posted (edited)

yeah that upset me.... got a 2nd one yay.................. ffs. not to mention the dam memory frags & cron stones i got from the halloween gift baskets

Edited by Tirus12

Posted

got rednose aswell :/

Posted

got giath helm and won a preorder for bhegs completely broke but worth it.

Posted

i played that kind of game enough to know what to expect from a rng box and not get pissed because i "only" got the "normal" stuff. yeah "normal" as in 65%+ probability.

and yes i got Red Nose too on my main server. cool, either free repair points or 2 alts that look good when spending their energy. Haven't decided yet.

1 person likes this

Posted

I got Muskan's. Went from 1 boss gear (Bheg) to full Boss gear in 30 minutes (pre-ordered Hebe and sniped Giath) LOOOOOOOOOOL

Posted

and? 100% already got it, heck even the people that didnt even reach the 30 day had an option to put in a ticket to get the dam defective boss defense box for that shit armor

I understand how you feel but I don't think they need to remove rednose from the boss box just because everyone has one already.  I haven't gotten anything yet because i'm at work and if i get another rednose, then i'll just sell that one and move on with my life.  

Posted

OP wow you're so cool and edgy

Thanks bb ; ]

Posted

got giath helm and won a preorder for bhegs completely broke but worth it.

well woopdey -----ing do, grats aon that shit.,......

Posted

this time it was "correct"

99% red nose, and not 100%....

Thoses guys really like to please their player base with true nice gift ! kappaface.png?1 ( and its not like that "free" boss stuff isnt an nice advertissing for the artisant memory cash shop item in the first place.. so well... )

Posted

I got Muskan's. Went from 1 boss gear (Bheg) to full Boss gear in 30 minutes (pre-ordered Hebe and sniped Giath) LOOOOOOOOOOL

I got 3 TRI boss gear. Missing one. Teach me how to snipe. Because I am unlucky at this also.

Posted

I got 3 TRI boss gear. Missing one. Teach me how to snipe. Because I am unlucky at this also.

Well, I failed a lot of times, but there are so many Giath getting registered right now...keep trying! 

Posted

Well, I failed a lot of times, but there are so many Giath getting registered right now...keep trying! 

today I failed to purchase probably 30 times if not more. Stop hating me Kakao. I repent QQ.

Posted

Wait a second - we don't need to use the trash bin to delete items?!

Man those wasted minutes o_O

Posted

Red nose uu! .... 

Posted

I DON'T FEEL A THING AS I AVOIDED RED NOSE ON ALL 3 SERVERS

Wait a second - we don't need to use the trash bin to delete items?!

Man those wasted minutes o_O

You do if you use custom hotkeys 

1 person likes this

Posted

I really hope someone would sell +3 Giath on Orwen.  I can't even log in atm because of work. :/  If I don't get it, then I hope more will be put on sale tonight when I get home.

Posted (edited)

giphy.gif

Edited by Kenwulf

Posted

damn that red nose armor...  i got it again :(

Posted (edited)

Honestly i wish i would have screenshotted my box, when it landed on red nose there were 3 red nose armors in a dam row, and i dont have the 90 or so million to buy the other stuff

Edited by Tirus12

Posted

EVERY single one of us got the same damn thing we got from the broken box!

Speak for yourself I didn't get Red Nose on any of the 3 servers I have characters on.

Posted

Red nose again. Not interested in playing anymore. Really takes the wind outta the sail.