• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[POLL] Which boss armor did you get?

Which boss armor did you get?   1,004 votes

1. 1. Which boss armor did you get?

• Red Nose's Armor (RIP)
    • Hebetate Tree Spirit's Armor
    • Muskan's Shoes
    • Bheg's Gloves
    • Giath's Helmet

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

246 posts in this topic

Posted

People need to post more videos of their "rolls" because the one Twitch VOD I saw of it suggest that it's not a normal roll off distance from the point you press space bar on meaning it fallows a completely different rule set  (but MORE data is needed).   

the roll animation is just for show. it is decided what you get, the instance you press 'space'.

you can observe this with the daily candy box aswell. take a look at your character while opening one. for example if she holds up a box, while the wheels still spinns, you will get a bossbox of some kind (kzarka/karanda/ect.).

Posted

I love how there's 2 rednose for every 3 other armors.

Posted

I got Giath<3

Posted

So it appears its about 50% RNG, and the rest is split pretty evenly. Better than many people were claiming (80-90% rng some have been saying).

Posted

Why giving the weak armor(why having a weak armor) higher(60%+) chance?!

Totally nonsense

Posted

Why giving the weak armor(why having a weak armor) higher(60%+) chance?!

Totally nonsense

its no different than when you buy a pack of MTG cards. Red nose is like a common card, Tree Spirit is a rare card. You are more likely to get common cards than rares, or mythics.

Buy some of the surplus gear off the market while you can! If you can't do that, you couldn't afford to make them useful anyway.

Posted

Bheg

1 person likes this

Posted

aye if you got Rednose from this box I'd be very depressed. Saw so many people getting the 95million prizes.. to get the $0 (no one buying) prize has got to sting. 95mil is a decent amount of grinding. Condolences to all you unlucky Rednose looters. 

Posted

Red freaking nose again, bullshit!

Posted

Thanks for the bheg's.

1 person likes this

Posted

Im sure that a lot of people who checked red nose are just troll because i've seen more of the other boss armor on the notification than the red nose itself.

1 person likes this

Posted

Was pleasantly surprised. Got Bheg's Gloves so yay!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Grats to the winners. I lose again... Incredible reward for 30days attendance. If they wanted to give a good gift to their loyal players, and they fail the first time, why the ******* **** they didnt remove the red nose armor from the second box? Because they don't love us. Some players get a 95kk item and others... a 9kk million item? We'll see if it costs 5kk before weekend.

-> Put a very sad/angry face here

Edited by Nevyah

Posted

I have x2 Red Nose now lol.

3 people like this

Posted

Sorry to see that, same here. RNG luck has no favorites it's just......RNG O.o

Posted

Any chance you could like spill some water on the server so they'd have to restore to the back up from last night?

I'm not joking BTW.

Posted

I got Giath<3

I saw you in Heidel Melithria :ph34r:

Posted

Any chance you could like spill some water on the server so they'd have to restore to the back up from last night?

I'm not joking BTW.

I'm with you on that.. box trolled me good. lol Red Nose on main server, Muskan and Giath on the other 2 servers i just collect stuff on for the hell of it. :(

ROLLBACK!! lol

Posted

Giath and i needed it ^^

Posted

image.jpeg

1 person likes this

Posted

Got myself another Red Nose armor. Been sitting at the marketplace trying to snipe stuff all day (no success yet)

It kinda hurts when your guildies who already have full boss armor get the actual boss gear that matters

Posted

Im sure that a lot of people who checked red nose are just troll because i've seen more of the other boss armor on the notification than the red nose itself.

ppl who didnt get red nose most of them don't have complaints so they dont go to forum u c xD

Posted

I got Hebetate baby!!!

Posted

@CM_Aethon @GM_Caramel @GM_Dew :( Why would you give us a box with such a high ratio of Red Nose armor compared to the other armors? Considering the mess of the first box :(.

2 people like this

Posted

Giath ! Sold it to fund bhegs. Thanks kakao!!!