• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[POLL] Which boss armor did you get?

Which boss armor did you get?   1,004 votes

1. 1. Which boss armor did you get?

• Red Nose's Armor (RIP)
    • Hebetate Tree Spirit's Armor
    • Muskan's Shoes
    • Bheg's Gloves
    • Giath's Helmet

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

246 posts in this topic

Posted

yea rednose is so uncommon over 300 people have got it, useless piece of shit game

Posted (edited)

@CM_Aethon @GM_Caramel @GM_Dew :( Why would you give us a box with such a high ratio of Red Nose armor compared to the other armors? Considering the mess of the first box :(.

because they gave you the box you should have got.

I got red nose and all i can do is laugh about it. the whole situation just amuses me

Edited by Mortia
2 people like this

Posted

Edan: Tree

Orwen: Tree <-- Main server

Uno: Red Nose.

Posted

Got tree spirit armor, which was a very pleasant surprise :x

... now "just" the boots to go.

Posted

yea rednose is so uncommon over 300 people have got it, useless piece of shit game

In other words. "WAAAAAH I didn't get the BiS boss armor I wanted for free and with no work! WAAAAAH Game is shit!".

Christ some people in this community need to grow up. :/

Posted

Playing since beta isnt free. Grow up & think what you say first.

Posted

This poll is going to be bias on the results anyways. The bulk of people that post and visit the forums have complaints one way or another so mostly the people that got RNG will come vote. If it was a more complete pull with everyone actually voting the numbers would be a bit more even. On my server I am not seeing anywhere near the ratios that the pull suggests.

1 person likes this

Posted

Got tree spirit armor, which was a very pleasant surprise :x

... now "just" the boots to go.

For me its the opposite just giath helm to go

Posted

Opened 3 boxes - 2 rednose, 1 bhegs

Posted

Received Muskan's thankful and surprised - still need tree and Giath's.

Posted

I was ready for red nose, but I got hebe. I sold it because I  already have a full boss set. I don't need any parts.:x

Posted

I have x2 Red Nose now lol.

suuuuuuuuuuurrrreeeeeee suuuure convincing

just dont play with other ppls pain plz

Posted (edited)

I just got Muskan Shoes from the Weekly Scroll...B| can I change my result Vote unofficially?  xD

\

what was my secret to success??  NOT GIVING A F*** about boss Armor.  (you guys should try it...I'm one piece away from having all of them now)

Edited by iller

Posted

5cdbd6ff4e.jpg

Posted

Fantastic way to alienate all your players who got 2x Red Nose, players who logged in for the same numbers of days...

Posted

suuuuuuuuuuurrrreeeeeee suuuure convincing

just dont play with other ppls pain plz

I'll send screenshot :P 

1 person likes this

Posted

Red nose scam. Cuckkao mega terribad at community feedback. 3x RNA

Posted

Red nose, but doesn't matter, i have already decided to quit anyway

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

In other words. "WAAAAAH I didn't get the BiS boss armor I wanted for free and with no work! WAAAAAH Game is shit!".

Christ some people in this community need to grow up. :/

a lot of people have worked really hard but have simply lost to RNGeesus more than others. I have been doing weekly 5-7x  bheg scrolls for around 4 months now and have nothing to show for it besides stones...im not butthurt about it, but I do think its a little silly.

You say people need to grow up but you cant recognize how brutal this game can be for some, more than others, because of RNG. At the end of the day, no one wants to go backwards in a game where you need to be geared to survive, and if KAKAO doesn't change their approach they will fail, sooner than later. PLayers will only put up with it for so long.

Todays box thing certainly didn't help, it was a big "kick people when their down" moment, and they aren't doing their selves any favors by doing that to their players.

Edited by jjmagnot
1 person likes this

Posted

This poll is going to be bias on the results anyways. The bulk of people that post and visit the forums have complaints one way or another so mostly the people that got RNG will come vote. If it was a more complete pull with everyone actually voting the numbers would be a bit more even. On my server I am not seeing anywhere near the ratios that the pull suggests.

Yup, I'm actually seeing more Hebetate+Bheg+Giath+Muskans combined compared to Red Nose, which leads me to GUESS that Red Nose is probably like 40% or 50%, which is completely fine by me. Very happy even though I got Red Nose. We've known all along that Red Nose is in the box, as it was stated, so I don't know why everyone seems surprised that its a possibility.

Posted

Well, looks like I'm switching to......

trollinhard.jpg

Posted

giath

Posted

Red nose should've been out.. half of my guildmates got red nose again, literally half of us

Posted

And over 300 got other Gear, so what?

Grow up.

Posted

I'll send screenshot :P 

so you GM guys have accounts and play undercover among us?

or u ment u got 2 RN with your GM acc? kinda curious