• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Caramel, #TeamUnicow here (✿◡‿◡)

19 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I remember making a post a while back about the dice event, while it is enjoyable, I was hoping for a new rotation of rewards this time around. The rewards doesn't need to be better than the current one, but at least different so it's fresh instead of re-cycling the stale previous dice event. I don't want to be mean but copy pasting a relatively recent event is really lazy. The locations of the rewards weren't even changed. What was Daum thinking doing this, I mean it's should take less than an hour or two to replace the coding for the reward items from something like blackstone item id to say 3 metal solvents and replace the image icon to metal solvent.

Summoning @GM_Caramel

Also could you pass on this message to whoever decided to recycle this event reward. "Stop trying to milk this event in the wrong whey. You had a range of choices, veally this was an udder disappointment. I hope the next dice event won't be a misteak like this one. Thanks. (✿◡‿◡)"

Edited by Aethernal

Posted

Can you marry me?

Posted

I would say hoping to get anywhere this topic is moot.

Posted

#TeamUnicow

Also could you pass on this message to whoever decided to recycle this event reward. "Stop trying to milk this event in the wrong whey. You had a range of choices, veally this was an udder disappointment. I hope the next dice event won't be a misteak like this one. Thanks. (✿◡‿◡)"

You're so punny. I'll pass the message along but I doubt there will be a change with the current BSA.

Posted

Too bad they removed loyalities from the minigame. The kamasilve buff is awesome.

Rest, i couldnt care less..

Posted (edited)

Just my 2 cents, but hey I love the board regardless. Freebies are freebies. I'll take those memfrags and 5mil golds all day long. :P 

Edited by Andaro

Posted

Too bad they removed loyalities from the minigame. The kamasilve buff is awesome.

Rest, i couldnt care less..

wut? Loyalty is still there.. those big M's are loyalty!

Posted

#TeamUnicow

You're so punny. I'll pass the message along but I doubt there will be a change with the current BSA.

I don't really expect any change with the current BSA, just hoping for a change on the next one. (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

I understand wanting different rewards, but there's no equivalent to memory fragments, concentrated stones (sharps and hards), black stones, value packs, mervs, and all that.

I mean, keeping the same level of rewards with different item prizes doesn't make sense to me since there's no other items they could use. Like a grunil chest has equal value to a black stone, but you'd want a black stone since they are universal and grunil isn't.

So that's kind of confusing to me, unless you have examples.

Posted

You used to get it from the ? marks too, but if the notes are correct they are not in there anymore.

Posted (edited)

You used to get it from the ? marks too, but if the notes are correct they are not in there anymore.

They aren't. I got 1500 loyalty from a hidden path.

Edit: Misread. Dunno about the random ones but still plenty of loyalty to gain.

Edited by Parfait
1 person likes this

Posted

hmm no idea about the mystery reward, but the big M tiles are there. the visable ones give 700 and the ones in the hidden path give 1500.

Posted

Ah thats great news. They didnt list the loyalities in the patch notes though and i thought they were removed. 

Posted

Can you marry me?

no marry me <3

1 person likes this

Posted

I understand wanting different rewards, but there's no equivalent to memory fragments, concentrated stones (sharps and hards), black stones, value packs, mervs, and all that.

I mean, keeping the same level of rewards with different item prizes doesn't make sense to me since there's no other items they could use. Like a grunil chest has equal value to a black stone, but you'd want a black stone since they are universal and grunil isn't.

So that's kind of confusing to me, unless you have examples.

They could replace the current reward with minor items like RNG accessory boxes, additional contribution exp/lifeskill exp, other potions, cron stones etc. There's a bunch of other useful universal rewards that are available. This event was 100% copy pasted to the point where they didn't even bother to translate [party] exlir message and it was still in korean hangul. (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

put red noz armor in da dice game c:

Posted

put red noz armor in da dice game c:

Totes. 95% chance to land on red nose armour no matter what number you roll (✿◡‿◡)

1 person likes this

Posted

They could replace the current reward with minor items like RNG accessory boxes, additional contribution exp/lifeskill exp, other potions, cron stones etc. There's a bunch of other useful universal rewards that are available. This event was 100% copy pasted to the point where they didn't even bother to translate [party] exlir message and it was still in korean hangul. (✿◡‿◡)

That's fair enough, but personally I love the current rewards even if they are the same as last time.

Posted

How about adding something special for landing on the start square? At the moment it's just there to troll you.

1 person likes this