• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Maehwa PoV (Lethal Skill) Gravity Siege @1440p After Ban Wave

14 posts in this topic

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

Another great vid :)

Posted

Another great vid :)

Thanks

Posted

whats your stats. and how do you feel about her in general. I am starting to get tired of playing her. she is one of the lowest farm speed classes in game even with awakening. even though pvp matters more you need pve to get the gear to pvp. and then it seems like we need more ap than other classes to reach same level of effictiveness. we are I believe the only melee class that does not have a grab. is really hard to CC mobile targets being that most of our cc is like trying to kill a fly with a sewing needle. while other class got some pretty good aoe cc skills.

also it seems like whoever I fight is at max cc'd for 1 second but when I get cc'd I am locked out or on the ground for a minimum for 6-10 seconds. giants are worse they can keep you down for 20 seconds straight.

Posted

I agree on the fact we need high AP to secure a skill Mana but I kinda disagree on the farming speed, i find Mae to be ok at farming preawake and after awake we are not that bad (going by watching kr streams for about 10 hours), as for pvp what is your accuracy, i get allot of perma cc in play but i stack accuracy on my character.

2 people like this

Posted

I agree on the fact we need high AP to secure a skill Mana but I kinda disagree on the farming speed, i find Mae to be ok at farming preawake and after awake we are not that bad (going by watching kr streams for about 10 hours), as for pvp what is your accuracy, i get allot of perma cc in play but i stack accuracy on my character.

Agreed. I can solo Sausans main loop by myself so i never felt any problem with pve speed. I would say we aren't the best but slightly above average. Regarding the lack of grab. I think we are expected to just use our mobility to get behind people using block to deal our damage, that's why we were given sleet step that lets use move from side to side. Sure warrior has super armor but u just gotta whittle them down and avoid their cc. Just gotta find a way to play around our kit. 

1 person likes this

Posted

whats your stats. and how do you feel about her in general. I am starting to get tired of playing her. she is one of the lowest farm speed classes in game even with awakening. even though pvp matters more you need pve to get the gear to pvp. and then it seems like we need more ap than other classes to reach same level of effictiveness. we are I believe the only melee class that does not have a grab. is really hard to CC mobile targets being that most of our cc is like trying to kill a fly with a sewing needle. while other class got some pretty good aoe cc skills.

also it seems like whoever I fight is at max cc'd for 1 second but when I get cc'd I am locked out or on the ground for a minimum for 6-10 seconds. giants are worse they can keep you down for 20 seconds straight.

At the time of the video I was 221/263. I am currently 229/263. I think maewha is in a pretty good place in general. She does require more effort than other class that have a wider hit radius for there attacks as well as easier button combinations. However, I find Maewha to be a class that rewards those that spend the extra effort to become comfortable with her. However, you might find Musa to be more appealing to you after awakening is out. Musa awakening is very easy, has strong aoe, and you can use the gear from your maewha on your musa.

1 person likes this

Posted

229 Damn nice Lethal, TRI ogre now?

Posted

TRI Seraph

Posted

TRI Seraph

damn bro, been farming val hard out ey :D

Posted

Yeah, trying to do different things. Been working Basilisk lately, and I like everything except for how insanely low the XP per hour is. Doesn't make any sense how bad the XP is. I get less than half the XP of Pirates or Fogans. And ofcourse I get waaaaay more money at Pirates than at Fogans coupled with slightly more XP. I hate that there 0 progression in this game. As I get stronger I should move on to stronger places for XP and money. But nooooo, Pirates is still the best place for XP. I've been farming there ever since I was 156 AP and nothing has changed. Annoys me to no end. 

Posted (edited)

Why is every bdo video is such a low bitrate.

Nice video btw, I'm in an internal dilema if I should main ranger or maehwa Ive got both at 55 but I'd to start investing in one of them. Lethal could you give me your opinion?

Edited by Alex Gotcha

Posted

Agreed. I can solo Sausans main loop by myself so i never felt any problem with pve speed. I would say we aren't the best but slightly above average. Regarding the lack of grab. I think we are expected to just use our mobility to get behind people using block to deal our damage, that's why we were given sleet step that lets use move from side to side. Sure warrior has super armor but u just gotta whittle them down and avoid their cc. Just gotta find a way to play around our kit. 

My 190 AP awakened Sorc farms faster than my 224 AP Plum at Sausans. Just saying

Posted

Why is every bdo video is such a low bitrate.

Nice video btw, I'm in an internal dilema if I should main ranger or maehwa Ive got both at 55 but I'd to start investing in one of them. Lethal could you give me your opinion?

Is it low bit rate? hmm I'll have to look into that for future vids. Any suggestions for the kind of bit rate that you would be happy with that I can do?

As far as Maehwa VS ranger the best advice I can give you is to go with the class that you enjoy the most. Its all about having fun.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0