• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

So.. I opened 5x *New* Boss Gear Box

71 posts in this topic

Posted

3x Red Nose Armor, 2x Giath Helmet.

Just taking a moment to praise Kakao Games for not caring about communities feedback, since literally every person complaining about 'Red Nose Day™' has asked to have Red Nose Armors removed from the *new* boss armor boxes. Thank you for showing us again how much you appreciate us. 

I'm not a captain so I will not leave the sinking ship last.

15 people like this

Posted

Red nose scam. Cuckkao mega terribad at community feedback. 3x RNA

3 people like this

Posted

hahahahhhahahah

Posted

The told in one specificy post.

Then you must think...you have the right box you must have after the 30 days, plus one box with red armor...so why do you complain ? If they give the right box the firth time you have 1 item, instead you have 2. You not lucky ok but stop cry because you don't find all good boss armor

Posted

Sick of these crybabies complaining on free stuff lol

32 people like this

Posted

I got red nose twice and I never asked for red nose to be removed.

I however did just buy bhegs and giaths since they were sitting on the market.

5 people like this

Posted

Funny how you see people whining that they got 2 boxes but no topics being made on people that didn't get any (didn't get to make it to 30 days) 

Insert animu smug face.

shinoa-smirk.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

image.jpeg

1 person likes this

Posted

Opened one and got hebetate, gitgud.

1 person likes this

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

Honestly it would be depressing to get the $0 (no one is buying) boobie prize while so many are getting a $95 million gift. 2 free junk items isnt really better then 1. 

Posted

It is lame the red nose part, got it again, its just lame, screw this, gonna be a while until I buy Pearls again ._.

Posted

It is lame the red nose part, got it again, its just lame, screw this, gonna be a while until I buy Pearls again ._.

I am sure they will have RNG Box for sale with Pearls and it is EXACTLY this same box you opened, LOL.

Posted

Opened one and got hebetate, gitgud.

Opened 3, got 2 hebe. :D

2 people like this

Posted

Oh FliP you should have left long ago, when your guild sank ,  rather than making shitty posts :)

2 people like this

Posted

Just git gut.

Posted

It would be shame if you knew somehow we were going to get another box 2 weeks later. What would you be able to do in those 2 weeks man how can you make 200mil in 2 weeks. there must be some mechanic way of killing targets picking up items to trade in....wait is there? who knows. GOD DANG IT KAKAO I WANT MY BOSS ARMOR.

Posted

Sinking ship cuz we got red nose? oh man.

Posted

I opened one and got Muskans.

:ph34r:

Posted (edited)

I got Bheg's Gloves.

Which upset me, considering I would have had more enjoyment shitposting a video about deleting my SECOND Red Nose Gear Drop on the forums, than the currency this will, or will not bring me if I decide to sell it.

1.1B and 5 months of go-----yourself RNG progression where I can't even succeed in DUO Accessories in half of it...

Really just don't care anymore.

Edited by Shades

Posted

It would be shame if you knew somehow we were going to get another box 2 weeks later. What would you be able to do in those 2 weeks man how can you make 200mil in 2 weeks. there must be some mechanic way of killing targets picking up items to trade in....wait is there? who knows. GOD DANG IT KAKAO I WANT MY BOSS ARMOR.

except when you have enough to buy gear then you sit on the market place trying to sniper some boss armor for 3.5 hours, bid 56 times on muskan's and not get a single muskan. and people are preordering like 300 mil plus cause they're out of their mind with boss armor craze. 

Posted

except when you have enough to buy gear then you sit on the market place trying to sniper some boss armor for 3.5 hours, bid 56 times on muskan's and not get a single muskan. and people are preordering like 300 mil plus cause they're out of their mind with boss armor craze. 

i spent 300 mil today i was on when server went up i bid on tree armor 16 times it took me an hour. i bid on giath 6 times i got it. i got a kzarka axe sitting on the market without b. 300mil. and then i rolled muskan boots. tyvm. early bird gets the worm.

Posted

Hey asshole, I mean OP, guess what?  I got Red Nose Armor as well.  Not complaining though, cause that's a free 9 mil.  

I am a wee bit jealous of seeing the Muskans opened in the boxes in feeds, but I ain't mad about it.  RNG just doing it's thing.  If you're going to get your panties in a bunch about the gambling/rng aspect of this game, it's time to move on to another game buddy.  

With the RNG in this game, you just have to accept the bad with the good, and resume playing the content.  Complaining about it will get you absolutely nowhere.  

I needed Muskans or Giath, didn't get it.  I will get them some day from either the scroll bundles, auction house, or night vendor.  Some day.  Otherwise, imma grind for silver/drops/xp/skillpoints, hopefully run into some good open world pvp that tickles my fancy for a hour or so, and play the game as usual.  

Jeeze..

5 people like this

Posted

So you got a free box with free Red Nose Armor, then you got the box that you were originally promised.

So you got your original promised box, plus something extra..............but..........you still complain.........

Childlike reasoning there.

2 people like this

Posted

3x Red Nose Armor, 2x Giath Helmet.

Just taking a moment to praise Kakao Games for not caring about communities feedback, since literally every person complaining about 'Red Nose Day™' has asked to have Red Nose Armors removed from the *new* boss armor boxes. Thank you for showing us again how much you appreciate us. 

I'm not a captain so I will not leave the sinking ship last.

That is where you are wrong. its NOT new, its FIXED to how it should have been.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0