• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The clock is ticking GM's

117 posts in this topic

Posted

Since nothing has been done about the 1% exp loss, or being able to see others players HP it will soon be time to do something about it.

As one of the top players in the game I will commit to spending an excessive amount of time making everyone in the game an enemy if this is not fixed.

This includes going to the most populated areas and ruining them as much as possible.

Targeting 59+ players to give them exp losses.

Sessions of 15+ hours of non stop competing for areas across the map.

Leaving empty areas to seek out players to compete against.

Going after everyone unprovoked to compete for even the smallest areas.

Targeting weaker players and areas who are unable to defend themselves.

* The commitment is to never exploit, or break a single rule, to simply effect as many players as possible.

Merge up those servers, congestion will just make it even easier.

It's a PVP game, Your welcome.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Since nothing has been done about the 1% exp loss, or being able to see others players HP it will soon be time to do something about it.

As one of the top players in the game I will commit to spending an excessive amount of time making everyone in the game an enemy if this is not fixed.

This includes going to the most populated areas and ruining them as much as possible.

* The commitment is to never exploit, or break a single rule, to simply effect as many players as possible.

There...isn't 1% xp loss in pvp anymore unless you are negative karma.

Edited by Catclaw
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

U W0T M8?

Edited by Asterotis
6 people like this

Posted (edited)

lol.  no one cares about you "top players!"  go play something else and leave the game to the 99%.

You're welcome.  Note the use of a contraction versus a possessive pronoun.

Edited by Columba
10 people like this

Posted (edited)

Good luck! Gravity welcomes your visit, we unlevel you back to level 1.

Edited by Nerevarine
2 people like this

Posted

<.< jeez

<.< jeez

Posted (edited)

There...isn't 1% xp loss in pvp anymore unless you are negative karma.

You can easily target lower players and take their HP to near zero to let them die to mobs for exp loss.

You can do this to level 59+ players at 0% exp to ensure they may lose crystals and 1%, but you never will.

You can use knock down and grabs very effectively doing this.

You can also switch you gear to lower your dmg to help ensure you don't kill them to fast.

If Kakao wants to neglect these issue, they can deal with the consequences.

This is also a consequence of sloppy PVP mechanics which is basically designed to be a grief haven.

Edited by 2Cents

Posted (edited)

You can easily target lower players and take their HP to near zero to let them die to mobs for exp loss.

You can do this to level 59+ players at 0% exp to ensure they may lose crystals and 1%, but you never will.

You can also switch you gear to lower your dmg to help ensure you don't kill them to fast.

You gotta be kidding me. I'm almost 260 dp. If i was in any danger to mob death, I would escape escape, or V. Simple. Only a noob will actually let them-self be killed via a mob

None of the less if you don't war deck them, you will be negative karma, and eventually you yourself will die and lose XP unless you are 0% or will be placed in jail (worse than losing 1% xp tbh)

What you are detailing will only work for a couple hours, you won't be able to do it nonstop, especially because you have 0 way to counter the enemy simply leaving. If they die to a mob, its there fault. You can escape escape or V away to safety so easily.

If what you were talking about was ACTUALLY an issue, it would've been carebeared and complained about here already.

Edited by Catclaw
1 person likes this

Posted

This is also a consequence of sloppy PVP mechanics which is basically designed to be a grief haven.

Doesn;t work like that many people have tried that on me I have never lost xp. So please BRING IT, YOU BIG MOUTHED DOUCHE BRING ALL YOU GOT< NEVER STOP< JUST KEEP COMING, you are a windbag spewing garbage and are not even a top player lol, you won't do anything, and anything you do is meaningless like peeing in the ocean.

COME GET ME I AM WAITING FOR YOU 24/7 I DARE YOU.

Doesn;t work like that many people have tried that on me I have never lost xp. So please BRING IT, YOU BIG MOUTHED DOUCHE BRING ALL YOU GOT< NEVER STOP< JUST KEEP COMING, you are a windbag spewing garbage and are not even a top player lol, you won't do anything, and anything you do is meaningless like peeing in the ocean.

COME GET ME I AM WAITING FOR YOU 24/7 I DARE YOU.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Wouldnt it be nice if you literally could de-level your character from dying too much? go backwards from 60 to 1 just to go back to 60 all over again....

?Topic is for what purpose? threats? keep those in game please. The forum is supposed to be a place for discussing issues, not starting crap-buckets to be stirred.

Shank You.

Edited by Andaro

Posted (edited)

Actually, there aren't that many ticking clocks left anymore. Most are digital. :D

Edited by Remiel21
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

This is bait, don't fall for it. Obviously nobody is this stupid.

Edited by Swifty

Posted (edited)

*many big farts*

LOL and ROFL

Edited by Caduryn
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

You be surprise on how stupid some people are really you be >.>

Edited by Dalenos

Posted (edited)

giphy.gif

Edited by Visnja
5 people like this

Posted

You're (✿◡‿◡)

You're (✿◡‿◡)

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

The system is absolutely great i hope it never changes.

someone pk'd me at rogues the other day for absolutely no reason at all? So I karma bombed the shit outta him, riding heiling next to him and AOE'ing the ----- outta all his mobs constantly. He ended up killing me 5,6,7 times, I was not fighting back, I was actually flirting with him in general chat to piss him off even more. So he ended up going red karma over nothing, at rogues of all places! with a kawaii tamer of all things, I win. 

Edited by Kyungri
16 people like this

Posted (edited)

someone pk'd me at rogues the other day for absolutely no reason at all? So I karma bombed the shit outta him, riding heiling next to him and AOE'ing the ----- outta all his mobs constantly. He ended up killing me 5,6,7 times, I was not fighting back, I was actually flirting with him in general chat to piss him off even more. So he ended up going red karma over nothing, at rogues of all places! with a kawaii tamer of all things, I win. 

lmao

Edited by Dalenos
1 person likes this

Posted

3X you laughed you love it!

3X you laughed you love it!

1 person likes this

Posted

Until you come against another tamer like me who will just coast at max negative karma and continue farming both you and the mobs.

Making someone negative doesn't mean you win, especially when you have no chance to kill them. At max negative karma there are literally no repercussions to just keep killing. I made someone burn $20 in tears and eventually he made the excuse that he had to help someone on mainland. The grind back to positive (1m karma) was only 3 hours-- a regular grind session for me.

Until you come against another tamer like me who will just coast at max negative karma and continue farming both you and the mobs.

Making someone negative doesn't mean you win, especially when you have no chance to kill them. At max negative karma there are literally no repercussions to just keep killing. I made someone burn $20 in tears and eventually he made the excuse that he had to help someone on mainland. The grind back to positive (1m karma) was only 3 hours-- a regular grind session for me.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Totally sounds like PA fixed all the so called grieffing that started this.

Edited by Katsuragi

Posted

i dont grief

dont kill me for no reason

kill me for disrupting your pirate rotation fair enough I deserve it 

i dont grief

Posted (edited)

i dont grief

i dont grief

thing is, I've been a victim to karmabombing for no reason. and karmabombing has always been possible. but now defending myself from it isn't.

now I'm the one that has to take the risk of going to another channel and have that other channel be occupied as well. And I can't have a chance at defending my spot.

I don't necessarily care for the %exp loss. I don't think anyone with a brain does. We just want some form of discouragement for the killed person.

Edited by Katsuragi

Posted (edited)

thing is, I've been a victim to karmabombing for no reason. and karmabombing has always been possible. but now defending myself from it isn't.

now I'm the one that has to take the risk of going to another channel and have that other channel be occupied as well. And I can't have a chance at defending my spot.

I don't necessarily care for the %exp loss. I don't think anyone with a brain does. We just want some form of discouragement for the killed person.

System won't ever be changed. Just go perma red. Karma bombers don't even try anymore after the first death or so when you're red, occasionally they'll call in more people in hopes of killing you and then you can just change channels, or if they're bad you kill them all and add them into your grind rotation, or if you really want to screw every karma bomber you level up, then go red. Provided you don't have your gear equipped you lose nothing when killed, so you can go hunt all the undec'able -----s and kill them at your leisure. 

On the other side of the coin, If you karma bomb for any reason you're the problem, whether you want to believe it or not. The person repeatedly killing you is an idiot for letting himself or herself go negative but you're also a jack ass for returning over and over to make them go negative. It's like bullying a mentally disabled kid in school, don't do it, not cool. 

Edited by PandaPolishesPotatos
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

System won't ever be changed. Just go perma red. Karma bombers don't even try anymore after the first death or so when you're red, occasionally they'll call in more people in hopes of killing you and then you can just change channels, or if they're bad you kill them all and add them into your grind rotation, or if you really want to screw every karma bomber you level up, then go red. Provided you don't have your gear equipped you lose nothing when killed, so you can go hunt all the undec'able -----s and kill them at your leisure. 

On the other side of the coin, If you karma bomb for any reason you're the problem, whether you want to believe it or not. The person repeatedly killing you is an idiot for letting himself or herself go negative but you're also a jack ass for returning over and over to make them go negative. It's like bullying a mentally disabled kid in school, don't do it, not cool. 

None of that fixes the issue, the bullying is still there.

Before there was "defending your spot", "bullying through PK" and "bullying through karma bombing". All they achieved was leaving "bullying through karma bombing". Even worse, this actually promotes it because there is no way to not be bullied. Even if you just walk away, you're still a victim to bullying because you're the one who has to give up your position, spend your time looking, and PRAY that you can find another free spot.

Edited by Katsuragi