• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Picture The Seasons - Calendar Event! [Winners Announced]

595 posts in this topic

Posted

Most of my Christmas images were horrible due to the fact that I never got the snow timed perfectly xD

Anyway here is all of my submissions in one post:

http://imgur.com/a/0tqB7

I guess they are bad :/ 

I like the first one if that counts :o

Posted

I like the first one if that counts :o

Thank you :) It was all stressed. Wish I had taken more time to take screenshots instead of waring other guilds and doing missions xD
This is my fav: 
http://imgur.com/kqgkc86

1 person likes this

Posted

can I see yorus?

This is the one which got nominated:

z5qJ3Sz.jpg

While voting, I was thinking I hadn't been selected as there was a lot of really good screenshots there, and I only thought a few of my screenshots had any chance of making it in.

3 people like this

Posted

Thank you :) It was all stressed. Wish I had taken more time to take screenshots instead of waring other guilds and doing missions xD
This is my fav: 

I find your character extremely beautiful :)

1 person likes this

Posted

This is my fav: 

ooo

I managed to pull together guildies for a few of mine. A couple of my submissions were just after a node war, another 2 more was us who like to hang out. One of the latter, we had one of us 'babysit' since Frenzied Skeletons wouldn't leave us alone (I kept the possible panty-shots ones out) xD

Posted

:< I think there were plenty of amazing shots from this thread that didn't get picked, and I know for certain a ton of my guildies had shots that I thought surpassed mine that didn't get selected. I am not sure what the criteria was, but it appears a very mixed bag. However ♥ to those enjoying the hype of the selection. Since most of these are staff picked this indicates their tastes. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hidden Content

While voting, I was thinking I hadn't been selected as there was a lot of really good screenshots there, and I only thought a few of my screenshots had any chance of making it in.

I voted for this one xD

1 person likes this

Posted

Most of my Christmas images were horrible due to the fact that I never got the snow timed perfectly xD

Anyway here is all of my submissions in one post:

http://imgur.com/a/0tqB7

I guess they are bad :/ 

I like them :)

Dont be sad, nobody knows how they selected pictures. Most pictures dont fits to the month, some are missing the main charakter (and they said "took a screenshot of your character in shape of every month". So, they miss theier own topic :D

At least, all of us had fun! I would like it to see more screenshots of all of you in the creativity corner :x

1 person likes this

Posted

Hidden Content

I voted this. Its really pretty =)

1 person likes this

Posted

I like them :)

Dont be sad, nobody knows how they selected pictures. Most pictures dont fits to the month, some are missing the main charakter (and they said "took a screenshot of your character in shape of every month". So, they miss theier own topic :D

At least, all of us had fun! I would like it to see more screenshots of all of you in the creativity corner :x

Is that not following the rules they set though? Feels like they did not do this thoroughly. I mean it said that we must have our main character in the picture. I have many other beautiful pictures where my character is not in it :/

1 person likes this

Posted

85f52c075edbc9daf8f7e96a946ba2e7.png

Me atm.

Posted

Me atm.

why

Posted

Me atm.

Im out of likes :D *like*

Posted (edited)

Oh my god, I almost fell off my chair when I saw my picture in July o_o Woooah!

34PDlFi.jpg

Edited by PyramidCat
2 people like this

Posted

Im out of likes :D *like*

I don't get it, most people posted 1920x1080

Posted

2 days late but I want only a title ;)

Posted

Oh my god, I almost fell off my chair when I saw my picture in July o_o Woooah!

34PDlFi.jpg

Im out of likes, but YEAH! <3

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Eh, I suppose I'll take my stuff there and lick my wounds. :(

I'm usually not such a sore loser, but I just can't comprehend how I didn't make it in when some of those shots are so... urgh. Half of january, february and march are super bland for example, it kinda hurts that -that- is supposed to be better than all of my shots. :/

Like, I literally spent hours on these screenshots, getting them right and then picking the best ones. Some of the winners look like someone paused the game for ten seconds, took a pic and was done with it.

Edited by Natah
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Feel kinda cheated that they didn't let the popular vote come from ALL of the submitted pictures. They really mislead us there. 48 People were chosen by the staff to win the runner up reward to include the 2k pearls and the title. However, 12 people FROM THAT POOL OF 48 will receive an ADDITIONAL 5k pearls, title, AND a physical copy of the calendar. Please tell me how that is fair at all for the others that have put time into this event? 

@GM_Salome

@CM_Aethon

Edited by LadyRhapsody

Posted (edited)

Dissapointed, not just because I had no shots selected, but because the majority of the months I basically picked via RNG because all of the options were super meh.

Maybe 2 or 3 shots from the whole lot I felt were worthy of voting for at all.

good job to those shotters! Next year step it up guys, if I'm gonna lose at least show me something unique or artistic.

# Meh-lection

I agree with this. A lot of the pictures were not worthy of going on a calendar.

I just voted for the images I disliked the most. Enjoy your calendars >:D 

also, "Each screenshot should represent the months appropriate to that season and include your character in the picture". Nice to see that they followed their own rules and included pictures that didn't have characters in them...oh wait...

Edited by NullWeasel

Posted

Pretty disappointed as well. Not just because my screenies didn't make it, but as others stated, many of these screenshots are mediocre at best. And several didn't fit in with the general theme of the month (or season, rather).

Oh well, same thing happened with previous video/image submission events... not really surprised at this point. I just wished all participants could get the title. That's all I wanted from this whole event - I collect titles and because of this, I won't have all event titles up to now. That sucks :(

Anyway I did my part in voting so good luck I guess...

3 people like this

Posted

I'm not sad and just voted :)

I knew I wouln't win anything. Never won anything. So I had the lowest expectations. Not disappointed :)

Posted

Feel kinda cheated that they didn't let the popular vote come from ALL of the submitted pictures. They really mislead us there. 48 People were chosen by the staff to win the runner up reward to include the 2k pearls and the title. However, 12 people FROM THAT POOL OF 48 will receive an ADDITIONAL 5k pearls, title, AND a physical copy of the calendar. Please tell me how that is fair at all for the others that have put time into this event? 

@GM_Salome

@CM_Aethon

5 x 12 = 60

60 = 12 + 48

Posted (edited)

All 60 pictures http://imgur.com/a/LI2Tc

PS. If I'm not lazy I'll collect my fav pics as well:)

Edited by Rinel
7 people like this

Posted

I'm not sad and just voted :)

I knew I wouln't win anything. Never won anything. So I had the lowest expectations. Not disappointed :)

Same here :)

Never won something, nothing in lottery, nothing online, nothing in any contest. But at least, I build my own luck and can purchase everything I want instead of hoping of the jackpott. So I was just a little bit sad my screenshots are not beauty enough, but killed that feeling with chocolate and now I am happy again :)