• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Picture The Seasons - Calendar Event! [Winners Announced]

595 posts in this topic

Posted

If it is still set for today and not postponed to tomorrow cause voting started one day late.

Tbh. I'm more interested in what they'll do about the two missing runner-ups and hearing about how their strange selection came to be. If they're going to say anything about it, but I highly doubt it.

Posted

There is hope!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I second this a really cool effect!

Btw one pic I wanted to point out is one of Risas winter pics, she dyed the Witch Weeny Looney Outfit in Santa Elf colours which work really well:

A really nice shot that didn't make it in sadly but one of my personal favourites, well done Risa! :) 

@eDust @Risa awesome screenshots for Xmas:) Wanna high quality =P

> Thank youuuu guys >~< yea were all fun pics with @eDust :)

I actually really thought my swimming picture or xmas pic will be picked or the one for april, since i actually thought its about seasons.. calendar and all xD
But well, i really was kinda dissapointed about it but also congratulation to the people who made it. Looking forward to the winners who actually got into the calendar now, if they ever announce them tho xD GL everyone~

Edited by Risa
3 people like this

Posted

While we wait, one shot I wanted to share that I took while in search for a nice palm tree beach for summer (didn't find any), if anybody ever wondered how those Hurricanes on the map look like up close:

2016-11-16_40540679.thumb.JPG.bce31e55cb

Good luck everyone!

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Wow! Didn't know that there are even Hurricanes in Black Desert!

While we wait i share all my entries as well, because i realised i didn't do before.

Sommer:

phT6gZW.jpg

OW38Q8r.jpg

34PDlFi.jpg

Autumn:

Rj5eng9.jpg

PfjlIIS.jpg

7XnCjwq.jpg

Winter:

p2C82ao.jpg

U6ExTCw.jpg

sqwyRzl.jpg

Spring:

2yHLpfq.jpg
g959DNg.jpg
t1qS53g.jpg

Edited by PyramidCat
3 people like this

Posted

There is hope!

That's what they said last monday and we didn't get the pictures until next day :___( 

1 person likes this

Posted

That's what they said last monday and we didn't get the pictures until next day :___( 

Wake me up before Christmas I guess ;P

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Wake me up when november ends🎶

@CM_Aethon please, explain what will happen to 2 missing runner-ups? Or will 2 people who has 2 screenshots in runner-ups receive 2 runner-up rewards? We are all curious~

Edited by Nanimonai

Posted (edited)

@CM_Aethon please, explain what will happen to 2 missing runner-ups? Or will 2 people who has 2 screenshots in runner-ups receive 2 runner-up rewards? We are all curious~

@CM_Aethon
 summon-dragon-zord-o.gif

Edited by shosholada

Posted

2 missing runner-ups? Did they already announce the runner ups or did I miss something? So confused

Posted

Two people ended up with having themselves nominated twice for the calendar event for different months (which is not the players fault,) but it does leave open the question whats going to happen with those.

Posted

Two people ended up with having themselves nominated twice for the calendar event for different months (which is not the players fault,) but it does leave open the question whats going to happen with those.

Oh, okay. Thanks for clarifying it. And yeah, it's kind of odd. They could've just picked 2 other good screenshots (which we had a couple of) instead of picking the same players but I suppose it was a pure picture-chaos in the GM's office so doesn't surprise me that much that that happened but I wonder as to how they're going to solve it.

Posted

I agree. ;_; Why would they even do that..

Posted

I agree. ;_; Why would they even do that..

Because it was all rng. I might look like I'm wearing a tinfoil hat here, but there's just lot of evidence towards it, like those douple winners...

Posted

This is my pic from September that they chose for the finals. I took it right outside of Hidel, just after we finished up a Seige War (I even still have war paint on lol). The setting sun lighting is so perfect for a good fall picture!

September

09_September.thumb.JPG.8c4e20e068370086d

Posted

ugg was without internet for a bit so missed the voting period.. 
i cant even see the pics T^T 
good luck everyone 
here is one of my favs i submitted csWHvwF.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

In case You missed it guys... Ninja announcement! 

Gratz for everyone!

1 person likes this

Posted

Congratulation to every winner! The voted screenshots are absolutely awesome, great job, everyone!

I hope there will be a similar event in future - it was such a lot of fun! 

2 people like this

Posted

Hello everyone!

I know alot of people (incl myself ^^) aren't happy that their screenshots didn't get decent attention. You spent alot of time to make them and we wanna give you a chance to share your great job with everyone.

We are going to make a slide-show as opening for podcast on 10th Dec by using all the good screenshots that didn't manage to become Runners-Up for the calendar event.

If you want to join us, please send me a link to your imgur album with your screenshot(s).

It should be 1920х1080 resolution (cause of stream settings) + creator name in the right bottom corner (your forum name or in-game family/character name or real name, it doesn't matter). We know some of you made screenshots with different resolution, but you can "fix" your screenshot: just copypast it on a black background with 1920х1080 resolution and we will show it as well. Or not black background...smth, what you can like ^_^

You can use pm on the forum, or this thread or discord (Rinel#2944) to send me your links.

Please don't allow me to choose some of your screenshots, do it by yourself and send me your best, cause you may not like my opinion:)

We dont know how many screenshots we will show. It depends on how many screenshots we will get till next friday.

I'd like to remind you that your screenshots have to follow the event rules: "Each screenshot should represent the months appropriate to that season and include your character in the picture".

Also we'd like to aware you that we will not show screenshots which can affect any ToS of BDO or Twitch.

About our podcast:

We have Jordine weekly siege podcast. It starts every saturday after territory wars. Guild leaders or their official representatives join this podcast to tell us what happened during siege, talk about alliances, tactic, backstabs, etc. Our last pre-merge podcast was very salty, cause we managed to get representatives from Alustin and Croxus as well xD You can find it here: November 26th https://www.twitch.tv/swiper_n0_swiping/v/103609148

It became EU podcast now cause of server merge. We usually put an official BDO art for opening/ending.

Our salt mine is here http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/100317-eu-territory-and-node-war-chronicles/&page=1 in case u are interested ^^

3 people like this