• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Picture The Seasons - Calendar Event! [Winners Announced]

595 posts in this topic

Posted

The fail pics only increase when you have two chars in the pic that can potentially pull the worst derp faces though. ;'D But I wanted Christmas-y december pics and since it's a time you spend with your loved ones, I got my sorceress' IC partner to model for me as well. ^_^

This sounds amazing, can you show us the picture? :) 

Posted

@Bombolz

your sunset screenies give a warming feeling, I like them, Heidel looks a bit like the area where I live:

assisi.jpg

BTW I didn't know that the contest rules include having your character in the screenies, thanks !

I guess I can post this screenie here then, just for shows:

2016-11-12_1442245.thumb.JPG.0dac4397121

Blacky relaxing at the beach ⛱

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

@CM_Aethon very important question - if i catch a building on my screenshot, and there is a guild crest on it (small, blurred, and not drawing attention even), am i right to suppose that this screenshot wouldn't be able to enter voting? or is there hope?

like here:

mlYfv

(god i wish there existed a toggle to display default crests in towns instead of guild ones) 

Edited by Nanimonai
1 person likes this

Posted

@Akesuke That place is beautiful O.o

Posted

@CM_Aethon very important question - if i catch a building on my screenshot, and there is a guild crest on it (small, blurred, and not drawing attention even), am i right to suppose that this screenshot wouldn't be able to enter voting? or is there hope?

like here:

Hidden Content

(god i wish there existed a toggle to display default crests in towns instead of guild ones) 

In the example you have included that would be perfectly fine, while we'd prefer to avoid crests where possible, it shouldn't prevent you from being eligible for the contest as you cannot disable them at this time. This is of course not the case for any images deemed to have very inappropriate content within the crests (ie: racist remarks, slogans, etc..).

Posted

In the example you have included that would be perfectly fine, while we'd prefer to avoid crests where possible, it shouldn't prevent you from being eligible for the contest as you cannot disable them at this time. This is of course not the case for any images deemed to have very inappropriate content within the crests (ie: racist remarks, slogans, etc..).

thank you so much ^o^

Posted

This sounds amazing, can you show us the picture? :) 

There's over a hundred pictures that came out of it and most of them aren't exactly great. ^^' Just sitting/standing next to each other mostly. Tried to make it look more like an interaction near the end, but it's hard with only being able to do random emotes while in screenshot mode. Have to try that again sometime, but a few turned out alright at least.

Examples:

CI4oS2l.pngRUpYymh.pngVVKCUMq.png

Of course one of the absolute best shots I took was ruined by a giant low-res plant right in the foreground and in front of the two of them. It always happens. T-T 

3 people like this

Posted

Of course one of the absolute best shots I took was ruined by a giant low-res plant right in the foreground and in front of the two of them. It always happens. T-T

Oh my gawd i understand ur pain, low res stuff kills me xD 

ok, i just need 2 more summer shots and im done *O* praying to make it at least in 48 lucky ones~

Posted

I just took so many beautiful pictures and only one of them has my character in it... -.-

194207dd9df329dcc66bf0bc07eefe8c.gif

Posted

Autumn:

Hidden Content

Winter: 

Hidden Content

Spring:

Hidden Content

Summer:

Hidden Content

some of your shots are actually awesome *O*

1 person likes this

Posted

Picture the Seasons:

Winter Weather

2016-11-11_187476606.JPG

2016-11-12_276070801.JPG

2016-11-12_276214947.JPG

Posted

Really like your screenshots! Want to see more :)

Some nice screenshots I am not using:

2016-11-13_1367202.thumb.JPG.b43e69d4ec62016-11-12_4268862.thumb.JPG.cdd34d1adeb2016-11-11_2305147.thumb.JPG.ec3ddd3880c2016-11-11_482409.thumb.JPG.b53e0250091d2016-11-11_16713319.thumb.JPG.6fd700f6d2

Posted (edited)

Autumn

0JSoYhj.jpg

MjSYSwL.jpg

slZEyR6.jpg

Winter

kg4G90T.jpg

5OXRbk6.jpg

CrDDYwt.jpg

Spring

DiCKAOe.jpg

KZ6qzFp.jpg

qrcNc5R.jpg

Edited by Silfay

Posted (edited)

-trying to figure out how this reveal hidden contents works- Let's test! :'D <- it worked! haha

And so many nice pics here already, wanna see more~
That's my collection so far~

Winter:

Dec:
12..thumb.JPG.c8b1e119ae04d5b1b2422c7f40
Jan:
1..thumb.JPG.327fbedf5ddce673ee1b96826b2
Feb:
2..thumb.JPG.51aa33771c35f0cbfaf457fce13

Spring:

March:
3..thumb.JPG.e5375067edc3acbaab0a19d1045
April:
4..thumb.JPG.71f7aff6a05e49632ba5a9dcb36
May:
5..thumb.JPG.2503a8633d3dc134699ddf0e640

Summer:

June:
6..thumb.JPG.1ec00bd3ac03b79684cd7dbcbd9
July:
7..thumb.JPG.0c801a3ecdd1261cf1f5de09925
August:
8..thumb.JPG.4b48b9ffe1984ba5dfe60f9f927

Autumn:

Sep:
9..thumb.JPG.ecef345f3f8ea75cc9c481d71d0
Oct:
10..thumb.JPG.6c67c0eb328ddf90c828d7e24b
Nov:
11..thumb.JPG.0f5ed64622bf8eef6136075ccb

Also good luck to everyone! ♥

Edited by Risa
7 people like this

Posted

-trying to figure out how this reveal hidden contents works- Let's test! :'D <- it worked! haha

Winter:

Hidden Content

Spring:

Hidden Content

Summer:

Hidden Content

Autumn:

Hidden Content

I love your X-Mas picture! :x

1 person likes this

Posted

Winter:

Hidden Content

Spring:

Hidden Content

Summer:

Hidden Content

Autumn:

Hidden Content

Swimming pic is THE best omg omg i want this in calendar

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Swimming pic is THE best omg omg i want this in calendar

I love your X-Mas picture! :x

thank you >~<' ♡ glad someone likes them or atleast some of them pics:D

Edited by Risa

Posted

All the seasons and so many screen shots to share. Initially they were all to be of one single character, but I ended up with an accidental amazing shot on one of my alts. Still mainly elf themed.

Autumn

wzbwe73.jpg

PuO0c3s.jpg

kC1GBjh.jpg

Winter

ucUIOxj.jpg

VD60SNZ.jpg

NvciXTi.jpg

Spring

rRnRtXu.jpg

yMm8H9z.jpg

URJEOfY.jpg

Summer

DCIU3Rw.jpg

O1NY8AS.jpg

NAmvcpc.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

How Clearly does your character have to be in pictures ?
Can it be blended in is you can hardly see your character ?
Like if you're in a dark place and make a screen shot, your character hardly shows but it's still within the T.O.S to be eligible for the contest right ?
Does not say has to be CLEARLY visible 

T.O.S
Event Rules:

• Players may upload up to 3 screenshots per season (A maximum of 12 total pictures).
  • Each screenshot should represent the months appropriate to that season and include your character in the picture.  <<<
  • Players must provide their correct Server & Family name in the form.
  • Submissions must be placed in the appropriate seasons form.
  • The screenshot with the highest votes for each month will be selected to be featured in the calendar.
  • Failure to abide by any of the above rules may result in voiding your eligibility to be selected as a winner.

Posted

How Clearly does your character have to be in pictures ?
Can it be blended in is you can hardly see your character ?
Like if you're in a dark place and make a screen shot, your character hardly shows but it's still within the T.O.S to be eligible for the contest right ?
Does not say has to be CLEARLY 

•  

I was asking this myself. Did they want primary a shot of a scene that fits to the season (+your character somewhere) or did they want a charakter shot that fits to the season. 

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Aethon Can we have another snow day (or 2!) once summer weather ends? From the 15th-20th, it doesn't seem like there's anything planned. I missed out on some snowy screenshots, and its difficult finding places in-game that fit a "winter" theme. I've managed to get one suitable screenie, but there's no snow! I can't have 3 pictures with no snow :( 

Posted (edited)

@CM_Aethon Can we have another snow day (or 2!) once summer weather ends? From the 15th-20th, it doesn't seem like there's anything planned. I missed out on some snowy screenshots, and its difficult finding places in-game that fit a "winter" theme. I've managed to get one suitable screenie, but there's no snow! I can't have 3 pictures with no snow :( 

there already was a sad answer about that =( 

ZRUMl

Edited by Nanimonai
1 person likes this

Posted

I didn't manage to take a single screenshot with the cherry blossom trees cause I only noticed today that they're active... and now I'm to exhausted with screenshots after sorting out a whole bunch more possible summer submissions. Also stumbled upon this great shot again. I don't know why I put a black/white filter on a potential summer screenshot, but although I can't use it, it turned out really cool imo! Which... is also sad in a way cause I think it's great but can't use it. ;'D

q1zqfFL.png

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

cherry trees~ ice cold eyes~

dxrkjDZ.png

Edited by Nanimonai
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Here are my screens for the event, I hope you'll like them! :D

I've been screen-hunting these past few days trying to bring out most of what BDO has to offer, thanks for bringing this event out.
Now my crush on my valk reached a new high! :x

I wish you all participants good luck! :P

<Server Jordine>
Family name : Fujoshi

Autumn :

• Soothing rain in Glish Ruins
  • Momentary rest in Serene Spring
  • Closing in to Elric Temple

Autumn_01.thumb.PNG.cb186e4f1f30c5a348ae
Autumn_002.thumb.png.913d6c4f3f3e894e41aAutumn_03.thumb.PNG.f05dd4d9fff69974fee5

Winter :

• Peek-a-boo in Fogan Marsh
  • Snowing in Glish
  • Moon gazing in Heidel Castle

Winter_01.thumb.PNG.29d99f4196ec47ebea85Winter_02.thumb.png.bf951398bf1d9fc884b5Winter_03.thumb.png.601162d8a313d3ca6028

Spring :

• Pollen bliss in Faust Forest
  • Heidelian couple's drama overheard
  • Cherry sunset in Calpheon

spr01.thumb.jpg.7888421292ac2f36cfa24648spring_002.thumb.png.5bf0131eba983fb7210Spring_03.thumb.png.c6ec6c09f0bb1ad284c7

Summer :

• Fly or Dive - Junaid River edition
  • Tanning time in Splashing Point
  • Keplanian bath

Summer_01.thumb.PNG.f1e9cdeca4a6c99d7fb1sum02.thumb.jpg.9a9c125593ba488322a30dafsum03.thumb.jpg.c6790eb9ef165433c452c5a8

Edited by YamiKaori
3 people like this