• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Tamer awakening missing skill

39 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello guys, as you can see in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAjFCZH6Ec4 at minute 1:11 after the skill S+F (cloud stomping) and before the ultimate SHIFT+ RMB the tamer make a skill and i dont know how to do it.Can someone help me thx <3

1 person likes this

Posted

if i had to guess id say thats the 200%

Posted

Hello guys, as you can see in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAjFCZH6Ec4 at minute 1:11 after the skill S+F (cloud stomping) and before the ultimate SHIFT+ RMB the tamer make a skill and i dont know how to do it.Can someone help me thx <3

I would like to know too. It's not on the tamer's list of awakening skills. Perhaps the shortsword 200% move? That's the only skill I haven't seen yet.

if i had to guess id say thats the 200%

The 200% percent is like doing super versions of Vermillion Bird + Black Turtle + Azure Dragon + White Tiger consecutively. It's quite a show.

Posted (edited)

That in-between moment of cloud ride landing and the 100% allround spinner is the shortsword skill bolt or jolt wave. Basically they did down + F, RMB, after landing shift + LMB, lastly shift + RMB with 100% spirit rage I use this with PvE not so much PvP unless I forget about the rage percent. After viewing it again I could be wrong but it does appear to be a shortsword bolt or jolt cancel.

Edited by Kagare

Posted (edited)

This is just 100% from the staff.  I mean it's all part of it.

Here video at 1:50 it's the exact skill for the video which we already have.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYOawa6fhJk

Edited by Eollyn

Posted (edited)

R u talking about this?
0qJWkh.gif

We dont have that skill

It does look like the beginning of cloud stomping followed by bolt but u cant cancel cloud with bolt plus when u do bolt it will switch to shortsword automatically, on that vid she stays with the staff. Also she did cloud ride right before that so the skill would have to be on cooldown.

Edited by Sheld
5 people like this

Posted

could be a tremble with a bolt cancel. maybe it was usable with staff on their trailer and they decided against it ^^ who knows :P

Posted

I didn't even see this topic as I don't browse the forums much, but I just asked in tamer discord about this exact thing today.  Like some have said it's like she starts a Cloud Stomp but then goes into a bolt with the staff out and also the white explosion is much larger.  To me it looks like a Black Spirit Rage move, but doesn't fit anything we have in our skill tree.  Also she goes into a 100% Black Spirit Rage All Around Spinner immediately after this unknown skill.  I sent in a ticket to support to see if they have anything to say about it.  Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this!

3 people like this

Posted

Very interesting, nice find.. I wonder what it is.

Posted

what skill activates the 200% awakened tamer ?

Posted

legendary Beast Dance

Posted (edited)

The beginning of the storm looks like Roar, perhaps it was available during awakening at first with a different posture and they canceled it.

Edited by Minekey

Posted

I have reached out the support team asking about this skill seeing if they can shed some light on this.  The reply was a dry "just ask other Tamers".  I sent a reply myself saying that the Tamers have discussed it and we are on the general consensus that this skill was not included in game and we'd like to know why.

1 person likes this

Posted

"Just ask other tamers" that made my day haha. Imo it just an skill that got removed. There r lots of things on their trailers that got removed fronlm the game. Just look at the first bdo trailer, u can clearly see the male version of the ranger (archer i guess?) but it got removed from the game for whatever reason before beta release on kr. 

Posted

It's funny, the skill is highlighted in the background video on the front page of the website, and doesn't even exist in-game.

It's not surprising to me that the support team doesn't know the answer, because I doubt any of them play a Tamer considering how few people play Tamers.

Posted

I tought it was the 200% spirit rage effect i will check that when the servers comes online.

Posted

I tought it was the 200% spirit rage effect i will check that when the servers comes online.

Told you Dixxy :P

Posted

Told you Dixxy :P

That makes me sad you have to help me get 200% later i want to see how much damage it does xD

1 person likes this

Posted

That makes me sad you have to help me get 200% later i want to see how much damage it does xD

Will do :D

Posted

It's not, 200% Beast Dance looks completely different. 200% goes through the different Dance moves in sequence (like very large versions of them), and ends it with a claw swipe/explosion. It looks very different than the ability shown above.

Posted (edited)

It's not, 200% Beast Dance looks completely different. 200% goes through the different Dance moves in sequence (like very large versions of them), and ends it with a claw swipe/explosion. It looks very different than the ability shown above.

Yea maby it got removed due to frame issues? It looks amazing tho :)

Edited by Dixxy_Wild
Spelling

Posted

Yea I hope it gets added back in because it looks awesome..

Posted

Support replied to me again and as GM's they don't have an answer.  I was told we have to wait until a CM comments on this thread to see if we get an answer.

1 person likes this

Posted

I would like to know too. Looks like stun. Would be useful I think.