• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Tamer awakening missing skill

39 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Você está falando sobre isso?
0qJWkh.gif

Nós não temos essa habilidade

Parece que o início da nuvem stomping seguido de parafuso, mas u não pode cancelar a nuvem com parafuso mais quando u fazer parafuso ele vai mudar para shortsword automaticamente, em que vid ela fica com a equipe. Ela também fez passeio de nuvem logo antes que a habilidade teria que ser em tempo de reutilização.

Have you ever been able to reproduce this ability? I already got on the first second try, playing only four days with the class, try to use (S + F)> (Shift + A / D)

Edited by GoTah
Correcting writing (using translator)
1 person likes this

Posted

That looks like Cloud Ride cancelled into BJ to me but she's still holding her Bo. Wasn't there a bug where Bo would be visible even after switching to SS?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

What would be the "BJ" ability, I can not find it?

Edited by GoTah
font

Posted

What would be the "BJ" ability, I can not find it?

bolt wave/jolt wave

Posted (edited)

I'm at work now but someone could try to reproduce with:

S + F > W + F 

And still with:

S + F > W + F > LBM

I'll also test as soon as I can.

--------------------------

Edit:

Complementing: having experience in playing with the dark knight, his attack (W + F) has his animation canceled using any other skill, (even LBM). So I believe that the trainer's W + F can have its S + F animation canceled with the W + F once the W + F "teleports" to the target's back.

But they should try to do it extremely quickly.

Also by the image, it seems to me that before the baton hits the jão, it already activates the next habildiade ...

Edited by GoTah

Posted (edited)

That is not the 200% that is not a part of the 100% either. 

That is not your D+RMB either. 

It looks like it is a flow out of your cloud stomp. But the flow for cloud stomp (cloud ride) is also featured in that video so I'm not really sure. 

Unless in the trailer Cloud stomp and cloud ride were the same thing and they removed a flow and broke the skill into 2 abilities instead for the awakenings release. 

Edited by Asami

Posted (edited)

I'm 95% sure this is some skill that was removed/redone after testing for reasons unknown to me.

Just look at the affected mobs. That doesn't look like anything the "cloud stomp" ability does to me, despite the animation being undoubtly similar to canceling cloud stomp with bolt or jolt.. were that possible. I never tried that, but out of experience i doubt that to be possible, nevermind causing similar visual effects.

(If it does work, it might be worth trying when you just want to cc someone and continue the attack? Especially if that part falls in to cloud stomp's invincibility frames. Needs testing, if i haven't missed anyone else having tested this already on this thread.)

Also, if not intentionally slowed down, this animation looks like a very strong awakening version of b/j with a small element of "Fearfull trembling" e.g. the bowstick stomped on the ground.

Edited by SeiHikari

Posted

If we are aware of the fact that customer support of this game is ...it is?? And the fact that GMs/CM/OMGs and any other abbreviations that are leading this game, dont read forums and dont give a penny about us, why do you bother with this?

I use my 194/205/224 Tamer to farm Crescents and just that. For pvp "matters" i switch to Sorc and thats it.

Looking at the amount of nerfs and removes for the sake of "game balance", it would be lot better if the would delete the class from the game.

-No more CC (recent "fix")
-Pet is useless AF (I summon Heilang only for 16 mobs pull)
-I'm 59 awakened but still rely on main-hand skills. The single time i switch to awakening is for block and 100% Black Spirit rage.

I wait for Monk/Striker class to see how is it. 
Until than, stay strong guys

Posted (edited)

I'm 59 awakened but still rely on main-hand skills. The single time i switch to awakening is for block and 100% Black Spirit rage.

whaaaaat? Our awakening moves interchange with non-awakening really well and do a lot of useful cc and damage.

Here's an example of stuff you can do when switching between awakening and non-awakening:

Is it the most effective way? Probably not?

Is it fun? Hell yeah.

I love it when you connect with Cloud Ride. Best skill in the whole game, imo.

Edited by WastedJoker

Posted (edited)

If we are aware of the fact that customer support of this game is ...it is?? And the fact that GMs/CM/OMGs and any other abbreviations that are leading this game, dont read forums and dont give a penny about us, why do you bother with this?

I use my 194/205/224 Tamer to farm Crescents and just that. For pvp "matters" i switch to Sorc and thats it.

Looking at the amount of nerfs and removes for the sake of "game balance", it would be lot better if the would delete the class from the game.

-No more CC (recent "fix")
-Pet is useless AF (I summon Heilang only for 16 mobs pull)
-I'm 59 awakened but still rely on main-hand skills. The single time i switch to awakening is for block and 100% Black Spirit rage.

I wait for Monk/Striker class to see how is it. 
Until than, stay strong guys

So basically, you're bad and you blame it on the class?
> implying 224DP is even remotely enough to pvp with 
> implying pet stun is your main cc ever since awakenings released.... lmao don't kid yourself
> switch to awakening for 100%... what?

Tamer is easily one of the top 3 1v1 classes, you not performing well has nothing to do with the class being gimped in certain areas.

Ps: Don't derail a thread like this.

Edited by Thrive

Posted

whaaaaat? Our awakening moves interchange with non-awakening really well and do a lot of useful cc and damage.

Here's an example of stuff you can do when switching between awakening and non-awakening:

Is it the most effective way? Probably not?

Is it fun? Hell yeah.

I love it when you connect with Cloud Ride. Best skill in the whole game, imo.

Thanks a lot for the video. Great stuff to learn from.

So basically, you're bad and you blame it on the class?
> implying 224DP is even remotely enough to pvp with 
> implying pet stun is your main cc ever since awakenings released.... lmao don't kid yourself
> switch to awakening for 100%... what?

Tamer is easily one of the top 3 1v1 classes, you not performing well has nothing to do with the class being gimped in certain areas.

Ps: Don't derail a thread like this.

I am very fking bad with tamers. I suck with tamers, no worries. 
BUT !
Im not derailing the thread, im just trying to understand why people come to forums to post stuff that nobody cares, except us the players.
I dont think there will be an official that will come down to this thread to say: "He guys we fked up. We forgot to say that we deleted that skill" or whatever.

We both are aware of the fact that community management of this DAUM Europe or whatever is the worst. If there is any community stuff.

Posted

Don't learn from me. There are far better Tamers to learn from. I was just posting an example of how you can switch between weapon types.

Posted

One can even learn from the terrible.  I know, somehow someone learned tech from me.  Of course i didn't do it on purpose.  >.>

Posted

Hello guys, as you can see in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAjFCZH6Ec4 at minute 1:11 after the skill S+F (cloud stomping) and before the ultimate SHIFT+ RMB the tamer make a skill and i dont know how to do it.Can someone help me thx <3

That's either ''All Around Spinner'' or ''Legendary Beast Dance'' when you get 200% black spirit rage.