• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The disadvantage of players created by the Red Nose Box.

65 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

My complaint about the "Fixed Box" that gave out mostly Red Nose again is that the people that received a different piece of armor now have 2 boss pieces instead of 1 for their Loyalty Gift. I understand its all in luck, but that still seems unfair since a character cannot wear 2 sets of Red Nose Armor, but the lucky ones that received a dif type of armor now have the advantage over the ones that didn't. We all logged in those days for the gifts, so should have the same advantage.
Either take the extra Red Nose back and replace, or make the people that have 2 pieces of dif armor exchange and keep only one.
This disadvantage was created by the game, not the players so it should be corrected by the game.  
The entire process was not thought out properly. 

I did write more on this further down. Sorry for all the drama. 

Edited by Falcon22
10 people like this

Posted (edited)

"i am at a disadvantage because i got free stuff and didnt like it"

ok

Edited by Qzzrbl
18 people like this

Posted

you can say the exact same thing about failing and succeeding enhancements

Posted (edited)

I highly doubt many players are going to keep the Rednose they got so really the ones that got something different from their second box arent at an advantage with getting 2 difference pieces of boss gear. In the end yes its more dp and they get that set bonus maybe but with the amount of people talking about how shit Rednose is... well yea no one wants to hold onto it lol

Edited by KFC
tired + forum = mistakes

Posted

I understand your upset but it was a RNG box, not everyone is going to get what they wanted let alone something worthwhile(rednose). Listen I got hebe armor from the fixed box, I cant very well slot red nose and hebe so I'm in the same boat. Don't see me starting another QQ thread.

For the love of god(no not that one) can we please just move on with our lives and stop complaining about every little thing.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Ignore picture in my post its bugged

fixed it

Edited by KFC

Posted

Ignore picture in my post its bugged

I cant ignore that broken awakening skill buff...

ranger awakening is hella OP

1 person likes this

Posted

For the love of god, somebody please donates this dude with full tet boss set so that he can finally resume his grinding session at sausans.

1 person likes this

Posted

RNG is RNG.

Its sad that people got red nose, but thats still boss gear. Enjoy your boss gears, and move on. Nothing is stopping you from attacking one of the field bosses 1s and getting your 1 ticket to the lottery.

I got 2 red nose, dont see me making a big deal out of it. lol, I actually sold it, and made some people who decided to make that armor boss slot red nose (which is the same stats as hebate).

For the love of god, somebody please donates this dude with full tet boss set so that he can finally resume his grinding session at sausans.

pretty much what everyone whos QQing about the RNG box is implying. That they deserve better stuff from the RNG box lol

Posted

My complaint about the "Fixed Box" that gave out mostly Red Nose again is that the people that received a different piece of armor now have 2 boss pieces instead of 1 for their Loyalty Gift. I understand its all in luck, but that still seems unfair since a character cannot wear 2 sets of Red Nose Armor, but the lucky ones that received a dif type of armor now have the advantage over the ones that didn't. We all logged in those days for the gifts, so should have the same advantage.
Either take the extra Red Nose back and replace, or make the people that have 2 pieces of dif armor exchange and keep only one.
This disadvantage was created by the game, not the players so it should be corrected by the game.  

There is a way that 2nd set can be really useful. Grab an artisans memory and use it to repair max durability. The way I look at it now, it's a big stack of memory frags.

2 people like this

Posted

Youre absolutely right and the only way to stop this injustice is for Kaokao to stop givng us stuff. All stuff. Ever. Never ever again.

Be sure to submit feedback indicating that we should never recieve free things.

Posted

image.jpeg

2 people like this

Posted

sorry dude but right now youre just complaining like a lil b.

got 2 boxes of boss armor for free and still its not good?
i got 2 red noses but there was so many boss pieces being posted on marketplace that from having only hebe i went full boss armor in 2 next days.

you knew 2nd boss box was coming and had enough time to get money to buy what you needed off market, even as a casual player.

I like free stuff but there are limits to everything man.

Posted

How about the advantage you got buy being able to buy the massive amount of boss gear that was listed because of the box?

I got a rednose, but the day was still a great one because of the opportunity to upgrade.

Posted

Every single day it is some new complaint about some unfair advantage in this forum. It's really, really pathetic. Just play the freaking game and stop worrying so much about what other people have.

Posted

ye not my problem

Posted

Every single day it is some new complaint about some unfair advantage in this forum. It's really, really pathetic. Just play the freaking game and stop worrying so much about what other people have.

You wont see any QQing in the actual game though, thats the funny thing. 

The forum =/= the game. IDK when it started, but the trolls here are unlikely to be players of the game, or at the very least players who are to coward to express their opinion in the actual community, so they resolve to complain in the forum, the place where newbies go for answers for certain questions that need answers. 

No, the general forum, has been littered with complaining since after march... lol, the first 30 days of the game was the only time the forum was actually logical, and QQing free, crazy. Heck, the topics back then were just actually chill topics, now its always the same threads about complaining about RNG, and/or server merge, and other conspiracy theory.

A very demotivating forum for people who are looking into playing the game, and are browsing the forum for answers for questions as to whether its worth playing or not.

As I said 

Forum trolls =/= game community. It doesnt make sense at all.

4 people like this

Posted

I got Giath from fixed box, can't complain thou i want muskan or tree. Thing is they delete my old Boss gear box I didn't open it yet

Posted

I got Giath from fixed box, can't complain thou i want muskan or tree. Thing is they delete my old Boss gear box I didn't open it yet

Sorry but they clearly said that they were going to delete it. If you didn't open it, it's your fault.

Posted

I didn't get Red Nose, but even if I did, I would have seen that hey, all the boss pieces are now easy to get on AH thanks to people who did! This benefits me. I can now get Bheg Gloves without having to no life 500 bosses or pay double it's worth at N/V! Which is exactly what I did, thanks to people who got it in this box.

1 person likes this

Posted

Aww poor you, didn't get the boss armor you wanted, and come here crying about unfairness. boo. freaking. who. Guess what? Some of us are just happy to actually get a boss armor period. Yes even Red Nose. So cry us a river, build a bridge, and get the **** over it. Nothing is fair, you could spend months grinding for a boss armor, and never see one. While some random plebian who has never fought a boss before could get it on his first try. Tough ****. Move on and keep grinding away and hope to get lucky.

1 person likes this

Posted

The only way to prevent players (mostly PvP players in my opinion) from whining and complaining about someone having some sort of advantage or disadvantage would be to eliminate the cash shop completely and issue every player with identical gear that can't be upgraded and make the game turn based with no monetary system and set the combat system so that players can only fight other players of equal level and skill.

Oh boy would that be a fun game.

People just got to complain about something.  I think it gives meaning to their lives.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

People that didnt got the trash red nose act like this is fine how it turned out. i wouldnt mind if the Price difference wasnt ~86m. i dont even care if it was any part but for godsake not red nose. And the OP didnt qq at all, all he did was to point out how rigged this is. Well Cuckkao's whiteknights find this bueno.

Edited by Nakria

Posted

People that didnt got the trash red nose act like this is fine how it turned out. i wouldnt mind if the Price difference wasnt ~86m. i dont even care if it was any part but for godsake not red nose. And the OP didnt qq at all, all he did was to point out how rigged this is. Well Cuckkao's whiteknights find this bueno.

Yeah, toootally rigged. So unfair. lol...yeah right. Sure call my a white knight, I don't care, but all I see in regard to folks complaining about this free boss gear box is...

"Waaaaah I only got x item, but that guy over there got y item! Waaaah so unfair! waaaahhhh I'm a special snowflake! I deserve more! waaaah I'm entitled! I should get y item too! waaaaahhh" 9_9

1 person likes this

Posted

The only way to prevent players (mostly PvP players in my opinion) from whining and complaining about someone having some sort of advantage or disadvantage would be to eliminate the cash shop completely and issue every player with identical gear that can't be upgraded and make the game turn based with no monetary system and set the combat system so that players can only fight other players of equal level and skill.

Oh boy would that be a fun game.

People just got to complain about something.  I think it gives meaning to their lives.

pong.jpg

2 people like this