• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How much Have you Spent?

125 posts in this topic

Posted

I've spent $10 to buy the game, and nothing more. If they want me to spend money in the cash shop, they'll have to lower the prices, because as it is, I'm not spending more money on an outfit than I did on the game itself.

Posted

30$ for the game  0$ on cash shop and i have 1 years of value pack :D

ClcL0xW.png

So youre one of the reasons why 99% of the players cant get a value pack. Greed is a sin bro

3 people like this

Posted

Dropped more than 1k, no regret but im done spending on this game. since i can get what i want via MP. 

Posted

@OP You should not post pictures of your account information. You are only opening yourself up to compromise and possible attempts at account theft.

Furthermore, such a topic...is just bad taste. :/

1 person likes this

Posted

@OP You should not post pictures of your account information. You are only opening yourself up to compromise and possible attempts at account theft.

Furthermore, such a topic...is just bad taste. :/

Incognito mode + History Deleted ! 

Cant hax anymore. 

Hackers hates him.

Posted

Incognito mode + History Deleted ! 

Cant hax anymore. 

Hackers hates him.

while i doubt we have had or are having such an issue, account safety is everyones on responsibility and posting details that only you or the company can see, is just opening a possible can of worms for yourself

Posted

In addition to the cost of the game, I think $100. But after my experience with the Red Nose armor and Halloween Candy crap, nothing else from this point on. Then again I only really want the Value Packs and I can get them off the MP with silver just fine.

#entitled

Posted

while i doubt we have had or are having such an issue, account safety is everyones on responsibility and posting details that only you or the company can see, is just opening a possible can of worms for yourself

I agree, he should've blanked parts. But then the nature of this post... I'm not surprised.

Also damn you're sooo serious, can't even have fun!

Posted

Also damn you're sooo serious, can't even have fun!

That i do apologise for, i am a very mechanical person, though i do have my noob moments. 

Posted

So youre one of the reasons why 99% of the players cant get a value pack. Greed is a sin bro

i get all 11 pack the first week of thier avaibility on marketplace,in august. lol

Posted

but they said they had no intention too.

Not true, in fact they actually foreshadowed it in early announcements. People just believe whatever they want to.

Posted

Far more than I should have... but hey, I love costumes, even for my unplayed alts :x

Posted

I've spent over 3,000 in 2 months and 5 days:

Ahrisayha.png

How much have you spent???

Wow....I spent $100 for the founder and bought $30 worth of pearls.  I would have spent way more too but when "pay for power" stuff came out I made myself stop spending.

If game goes a year without more "pay for power" stuff coming out I believe at that point I will end my self imposed moratorium and buy some of the costumes I have been wanting for a while and a maid.

Posted

more than I am willing to admitt!

Posted

Wow....I spent $100 for the founder and bought $30 worth of pearls.  I would have spent way more too but when "pay for power" stuff came out I made myself stop spending.

If game goes a year without more "pay for power" stuff coming out I believe at that point I will end my self imposed moratorium and buy some of the costumes I have been wanting for a while and a maid.

what pay for power? im sorry, i know there many different opinions on what constitutes pay2win but there is certainly no "power" items in our cash shop regardless of what individual opinions are. I'm sorry to be so straight forward on the matter, but until there are potions in the shop that increase attack power or speed, or items that Garuntee upgrade success, you will never change my mind on the subject.

now the costume tailoring coupons we could argue over, but in terms of a "power item"? No.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

what pay for power? im sorry, i know there many different opinions on what constitutes pay2win but there is certainly no "power" items in our cash shop regardless of what individual opinions are. I'm sorry to be so straight forward on the matter, but until there are potions in the shop that increase attack power or speed, or items that Garuntee upgrade success, you will never change my mind on the subject.

now the costume tailoring coupons we could argue over, but in terms of a "power item"? No.

In this game money is turned into power.  I don't think anyone disputes that you can pay to save money or pay for costumes that sell for money

aka pay for power(money)

anyway I didnt come to have this same debate again for the 1000th time.

Edited by Beld

Posted

Just curious how much people normally spend is all. I was wondering if I was over doing it.

is that a srs question? lol

Posted

In this game money is turned into power.  I don't think anyone disputes that you can pay to save money or pay for costumes that sell for money

aka pay for power(money)

anyway I didnt come to have this same debate again for the 1000th time.

Agreed, The time has come, ahem, to talk of other things, of shoes and ships and ceiling wax, and cabbages anf kings...

Posted (edited)

Not-so-fun fact:

If you spend 3000 USD on pearls and use it all on Artisan's Memory (450 pearls @10 pieces(also given that you'll actually need that many, which you won't)) you'll get 7666 Artisan's Memories. With each indirectly saving 1.5m silver (@750k per Memory Fragment and only if used on boss gear) you're looking at over 11.5B silver saved at the end :D Not p2w

Edited by ekz

Posted

Not-so-fun fact:

If you spend 3000 USD on pearls and use it all on Artisan's Memory (450 pearls @10 pieces(also given that you'll actually need that many, which you won't)) you'll get 7666 Artisan's Memories. With each indirectly saving 1.5m silver (@750k per Memory Fragment and only if used on boss gear) you're looking at over 11.5B silver saved at the end :D Not p2w

If i spend anywhere near that much, it certainly isnt going to be in one blow and certainly not all on AM's.  The amount o players that do spend upwards in that scale are far significantly less than the players that "nickle and dime"

An MMO publisher actually budgets and plans on players that spend less occassionally than those that spend more less often.  The micro-transaction model is based on players spending small amounts on a regular basis, rather than large amounts all at once. Although the larger blips do greatly help speed along company progression.

Posted (edited)

I've spent over 3,000 in 2 months and 5 days:

Ahrisayha.png

How much have you spent???

Oh dear God i hope really that you are on all leader bords and got full tet armor pwn everything. hope too that the game lasts for people like you atleast 1-2 years xD btw i stopped at 500 3 month ago but was worse it had really fun now i sell and buy only :)

Edited by Eletheriel

Posted (edited)

If i spend anywhere near that much, it certainly isnt going to be in one blow and certainly not all on AM's.  The amount o players that do spend upwards in that scale are far significantly less than the players that "nickle and dime"

An MMO publisher actually budgets and plans on players that spend less occassionally than those that spend more less often.  The micro-transaction model is based on players spending small amounts on a regular basis, rather than large amounts all at once. Although the larger blips do greatly help speed along company progression.

I agree, though I never suspected anyone to do this in the first place, especially considered 7.6k Artisan's is overkill.. I'd say on average you need to repair 200-250 durability on a boss item going 0-TRI (even if it's off by 50-100 either way, you can assume the approximate price at the end), that's ~75 Memory Fragments used with Artisan's, times that with 8 pieces of boss gear you need 600 AM. With each saving 1.5m that's 900m saved, which is like 3-4 hours grinding daily for a month. All this for about 250 USD. Correct me if I'm wrong :) 

In MY opinion this is by far the most P2W feature we have, it saves you silver instead of providing you with it, but the end result is the same. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I quite enjoy having this option and I've been using it myself and it has saved me from going impatient sometimes.

Edit: Sorry miscalculated, it's 75*7 which is 525 and then 525*1.5 = 787,5m. 

Edited by ekz

Posted

I've spent like 100 bucks or so.

Posted

too much, mostly only regret the money spent on artisans tho

Posted

50 on preorder pack and 30 or 40 afterwards i think