• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How much Have you Spent?

125 posts in this topic

Posted

Not true, in fact they actually foreshadowed it in early announcements. People just believe whatever they want to.

Is true that's why there was this(because it was changed):

We understand that this change will spark discussions, and have asked Pearl Abyss to share their thoughts behind this decision.

Pearl Abyss considers in-game accessibility to Pearl Items necessary in Black Desert.

Posted

$30 for game start. Nexon has left  me to be a scrooge.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

In all honesty though it really isnt needed. Mem frags only show their real usefulness when repairing boss gear, because the gear itself is too expensive to replicate. And by the time you actually do need that gear you are reaching levels 56 and beyond. At that point you can easily solo the disco balls. Relics have a pretty good rate afk fishing even during nonevent times. Stacking those up, till you have enough to do a dozen or so rounds of relic scrolls, youre looking at about 50 or frags, enough to do full repair at least once. If you roll your upgrade and failstacks smart enough, youll only be decreasing durability at the higher enchants.

So yes there is quite a bit of time investment in that scenario, but it is an mmo and time investment is a given.

AM's just speed up that process(althoughbeit a significant amount)

Edited by Andaro

Posted

Is true that's why there was this(because it was changed):

We understand that this change will spark discussions, and have asked Pearl Abyss to share their thoughts behind this decision.

Pearl Abyss considers in-game accessibility to Pearl Items necessary in Black Desert.

No, not that. I'm talking about way back I believe well before the game launched.

They said something about not planning to have the ability to sell pearl items available at launch.

Most people saw that and thought "oh, never?", but the rest of us see "at launch" and realize that it's a function which is coming later on.

Posted

AM's just speed up that process(althoughbeit a significant amount)

I am sure they will make crazy sales of Artisan Memories now that everyone aims to upgrade their gift boss pieces. It is a really powerful CS item (in terms of "convenience" - ofc ofc a horse is a horse...). I am already noticing much less sales on the Market place together with lower prices. People are spending everything on boss gear it seems (little did they know). Everyone will be broke very soon. :D

Posted

I am sure they will make crazy sales of Artisan Memories now that everyone aims to upgrade their gift boss pieces. It is a really powerful CS item (in terms of "convenience" - ofc ofc a horse is a horse...). I am already noticing much less sales on the Market place together with lower prices. People are spending everything on boss gear it seems (little did they know). Everyone will be broke very soon. :D

little do those not patient realise that somewhere down the road, better gear will come about. it always does. and so will the flames about spending so much then and having to again

Posted

$500 plus the $100 for the Conqueror Pack.

Posted

I've spent roughly 1500 since the game was released.

Posted

what do you even do for a living 

Posted

Spent 800 euros so far. 400 of them were the stupidest decision ive ever made as it was bk then when pet lvling was introduced and i just had to go for combat exp skills, which i ended up not getting. Never again.

Posted

At least we know why pearl shop prices are what they are; because some people pay them.

Posted

Reading this thread I feel great about my self control :P

Posted

About $2k since launch.

I enjoy this game and have more money than time. c:

$3k in 2 months is kinda crazy though, idk how you spent that many pearls that fast lol

Posted

I'd like to thanks everyone that sells costumes and value packs on the Auction house! ♥ ♥

I love you.

1 person likes this

Posted

Saw some polls, and the average is 100~200.  Did 150$ myself.  What in the world did you buy with that?  Maxed out wt/inventory and t4 pets along with 6 premium costume a week don't add up to that much.  And since you can't gift anymore, giving people gift cards is the only way to let friends have a bit extra in game.

Can't post that without giving us a general idea on what you bought man.  Just ignore the flame.  Most of the people doing it are completely dependent on players like you to fund their value pack and costumes.

Posted

I spent about $180

I made the mistake of bothering to even try the dye RNG.  That was a huge waste of money. 

Posted

No, not that. I'm talking about way back I believe well before the game launched.

They said something about not planning to have the ability to sell pearl items available at launch.

Most people saw that and thought "oh, never?", but the rest of us see "at launch" and realize that it's a function which is coming later on.

Thats not what I remember them saying at all.. They said the reason the prices were so high in the cash shop was to prevent that exact thing. The thing they said they dont see adding at launch was any kind of subscription type item (value pack). Either way, my issue is they were very misleading, and no one should deny that. They should have been very upfront about everything, then I think there would have been a lot less issues. But they like to dance around their wording way too much. 

If you're right you're right. But, my point stands.. I wouldn't have put any money in for outfits if I knew they would be able to be placed in market later. It was purely a milking technique by them, so now I wont invest another dime. Its been the first game I've felt the money I invested wasnt worth it. AA I put a bit in and bought the higher tier founder as well, but I honestly got amazing game play in their alpha, just hated it after launch, because they started with their shop BS too. 

Anyways, take care ^.^

Posted

Approx 1300 euros because money is there to be spent and my Tamer is there to be dressed like a doll.

Posted

About $150 so far and planning to spend more. :)

I don't really regret anything i bought.

I spoil my Tamer xD

Posted

I'd like to thanks everyone that sells costumes and value packs on the Auction house! ♥ ♥

I love you.

^this. Ahah

Even tho, its still hard to be able to get some old outfit, the market is a bit too much flooded with awakening outfit :( 

Posted

Meanwhile some where in the world many are dying of hunger and are struggling to even pay for a pair of shoes.

Posted

30$ for the game  0$ on cash shop and i have 1 years of value pack :D

ClcL0xW.png

Can you let us in on your secret of sniping? Or is it just a matter of trying often enough?

I usually do get the "Failed to purchase item." message, so I take it I was quick enough to enter my bid, but not lucky enough to score a pack. That it?

Posted

Just curious how much people normally spend is all. I was wondering if I was over doing it.

Addictions are real , get help dude.

Posted

im afraid to look up. But my pearlinventory is filled with costumes. Need more space

Posted

50€ basis game + 250€ cash shop

But I will not spent more.