• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

My Personal Experience with World Boss Drops

56 posts in this topic

Posted

1. DPS doesn't matter.  I have used level 30 alts with 92 AP and 120 DP in World Boss fights.  I have gotten loot.  I have gotten 1 Kzarka weapon bundle and several Liverto weapon bundles using this alt.

2. There is no "Top 50 People get loot" scenario.  I have been with between 20-30 people killing Mudster at 4AM CST.  I counted the people as best I could.  I actually counted 23, but I am guessing there were more.  I received no loot whatsoever.  This was on my 199 AP / 263 DP Awakened Sorc.  I was at the fight from around 90% to the end.  I sent in a ticket on this one and was advised there is no guarantee of a loot drop.  So 3 people can kill a world boss by themselves and it is possible someone or all of them could not receive a boss drop.

Basically stay alive, tag the boss  and pull the handle on the slot machine.  Some people have better RNG than you.  How that works in programming or gaming I have no clue.  Save yourself some headache.  Take an alt, tag the boss and go hide somewhere.  You will get just as much loot as you would dying 10 times and losing exp and gems.

If you think otherwise, it's all fine and dandy.  Go ahead and smack the boss until your heart's content. I am just running off my own experience and my account.  Your results may vary.

Posted

You can receive loot whit alt, but is more easy to acces to the table of good loot whit more dps

Posted (edited)

tl;dr 

rng doing rng things

Edited by Qzzrbl

Posted

Everyone should gather around the boss, hold hands in a circle, and chant the RNG Prayer before beginning the kill.....though sometimes a blood sacrifice is called for, so hey! flag up and kill your neighbor!

Posted

Everyone should gather around the boss, hold hands in a circle, and chant the RNG Prayer before beginning the kill.....though sometimes a blood sacrifice is called for, so hey! flag up and kill your neighbor!

Nah ... when u do some high damage to the boss u can see your loot tier by the hunterseals and blackstones... plus the gems u get is usually yellow/orange , 2nd u will get waaaay more livertos and boss items .

1 person likes this

Posted

1. DPS doesn't matter.  I have used level 30 alts with 92 AP and 120 DP in World Boss fights.  I have gotten loot.  I have gotten 1 Kzarka weapon bundle and several Liverto weapon bundles using this alt.

2. There is no "Top 50 People get loot" scenario.  I have been with between 20-30 people killing Mudster at 4AM CST.  I counted the people as best I could.  I actually counted 23, but I am guessing there were more.  I received no loot whatsoever.  This was on my 199 AP / 263 DP Awakened Sorc.  I was at the fight from around 90% to the end.  I sent in a ticket on this one and was advised there is no guarantee of a loot drop.  So 3 people can kill a world boss by themselves and it is possible someone or all of them could not receive a boss drop.

Basically stay alive, tag the boss  and pull the handle on the slot machine.  Some people have better RNG than you.  How that works in programming or gaming I have no clue.  Save yourself some headache.  Take an alt, tag the boss and go hide somewhere.  You will get just as much loot as you would dying 10 times and losing exp and gems.

If you think otherwise, it's all fine and dandy.  Go ahead and smack the boss until your heart's content. I am just running off my own experience and my account.  Your results may vary.

Well I gotten 18 kzarka weapon bundles, 2 dandi, 200+ livertos, 5 hebe & 3 bheg etc. etc. And I can 99% say that DPS does matter, top 25 high brackets matters, not top 25 low brackets. Of course we got the rng bracket that counts too, and then there is another bracket that I will keep for myself which is a clear one, but most people don't know.

Posted

Well I gotten 18 kzarka weapon bundles, 2 dandi, 200+ livertos, 5 hebe & 3 bheg etc. etc. And I can 99% say that DPS does matter, top 25 high brackets matters, not top 25 low brackets. Of course we got the rng bracket that counts too, and then there is another bracket that I will keep for myself which is a clear one, but most people don't know.

Which class are you dpsing with and what are your stats?

Posted (edited)

They've already stated there is two brackets.  One for performance, and other for just showing up.  Gold bars, gems and seals are always performance based, but this doesn't assure loot boxes.

The only way to get loot is show up early and show up often.  The more rolls and the better.

Edited by Arithin

Posted

Which class are you dpsing with and what are your stats?

Of course a ranger, well... because I finally after several months found out the stupid boss bracket system :) Stats is 205/207/255 :D

Posted

As he says, dps does matter a lot. Also I have a feeling that I keep hitting that 'another bracket' quite often, since I highly doubt I could "out-dps" all those awakened classes. Not sure your 'another bracket' is the same as mine tho. (at least if it relies on dps)

Posted

This is correct, the people with the most get the most.  The game is dumb, its like watching the Hillary Pedesto emails.

Posted

Well I was at kzarka from 100 to 0 and only got seals and silver. Switched channels and tagged him with 10% health left and got a box. Boxes are RNG guys 

Posted

Well I was at kzarka from 100 to 0 and only got seals and silver. Switched channels and tagged him with 10% health left and got a box. Boxes are RNG guys 

Is it really that hard to understand that there are atleast two different loot tables, one for top dmg dealers and one for random luckers. That is what you got there.

Posted

Is it really that hard to understand that there are atleast two different loot tables, one for top dmg dealers and one for random luckers. That is what you got there.

True, but there is also an really important one, which takes a lot of time to find out :) Hint: Why do you think ranger most likely get more than others?... Everything is of course tinfoil (not confirmed), but I talk from experience and if people disagree, fine more loot to me :)

Posted

True, but there is also an really important one, which takes a lot of time to find out :) Hint: Why do you think ranger most likely get more than others?... Everything is of course tinfoil (not confirmed), but I talk from experience and if people disagree, fine more loot to me :)

I have a theory, but it seems way too easy to be the case :D

Posted (edited)

I have a theory, but it seems way too easy to be the case :D

Well I would say if you found out keep it for yourselves, we can't have everyone going around with Kzarka etc. :P

- And I do not want to loss my TRI Kzarka market.

Edited by Martin Blom

Posted

I've killed a few 100 bosses.  Got my first drop today, Kzarka box, when i got ther with <10% on the boss. I landed 5 attacks. gg rng.

Posted

Probably cause you can melee and range... So maybe you can enter both tables.

Posted

The number of times you hit is what matters. As a tamer i just get the wolf on it and occasionally hit it with beast dance 80% of the time i get a liverto and always 3 gold bars

Posted

umm here is the issue you think dps dosent count?

before nerf it was total damage now its just top 40 dps folk so if ranger warrior zerker or sorc just unleash one 100% bs attack then just stand back cause if your geared ok you should beat many "noobs" with minimal effort.

Posted (edited)

Well I would say if you found out keep it for yourselves, we can't have everyone going around with Kzarka etc. :P

- And I do not want to loss my TRI Kzarka market.

Hehe well 3x the amount of Zarkas are coming in now. In a few months its gonna be just as hard to sell as DUO/TRI livertos today.

Since zarka now spawns twice as often an drops more boxes.

Edited by Gwynbleys

Posted

My experience has led me to believe the following:

Boss Drop - pure RNG

Crystals/Gold Bars - based on damage done

I've gotten plenty of Liv drops and crappy crystal/gold bar/seals amounts and have had so many of the exact reverse - 7 seals/good crystals/1M gold bar but no Liverto/boss drop.

I got my Kzarka on the first night of my Awakening (Tamer) even though I'd raced from Rock Outpost (Val) to the Kzarka spawn so clearly would have been nowhere near the top tier of the damage table.

Posted

The amount of seals you get determines where you place in terms of Damage pool. Or RNG pool.

Posted

That doesn't sound like it would benefits people, but maybe it would benefit YOU.

Seriously, what you describe to me is the a blood ritual to killing everyone so you can offer to your God, be that RNGegus, Lootcifer or maybe Karanda's Church or whatever.

I won't fall for that, NEVER (unless you let's me join into getting whatever blessing from this ritual as well).

Posted

I've shown up to many boss's less than 10% and got 3 WS 3AS, 7 Seals and Gold Bars.  So not sure how people say more damage more seals I hit the thing 5 times