• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

<Enemy> PvP guild recruiting skilled players.

406 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

<Enemy>

About us:
We are a highly organized hardcore Sieging & PvP guild with a competitive mindset who focus on striving to be the best in all areas of PvP and are constantly looking to improve ourselves. Most of our core members have been playing since launch and have immense knowledge and experience with the game.
PvP, in any form, is and always be the main focus of this guild. We do Nodewars/Sieges, Duels, Red Battlefield, Open-world PvP, GvG’s, tournaments, and in future content also ranked arenas. We have an extremely active and drama-free community, both in-game and on our Discord.
We don’t do alliances, we believe success should be worked towards together by improving ourselves and not by relying on the help of others guilds.

Guild Rules:
- High attendance in Node/Siege wars is required
- Have fun and respect each other
- Under no circumstances do we allow karma griefing

Requirements:
- Being experienced and skilled at playing your class
- Being an active player who can have high nodewar- and siege attendance
- Having competitive gear for high-end PvP. 480 ap/dp +
- Level 59, close to 60.
- Willingness to improve both skill- and gear-wise
- Being able to listen and follow orders on Teamspeak and/or Discord during organized PvP

How to apply:
Contact any of the below in-game or preferably on Discord:

IGN: Zorlak, Discord: Zorlak#4426
IGN: Reespo, Discord: Reespo#8465

Expect to have to provide a screenshot of your gear and to have trial fight in an arena.

Edited by Zorlak
13 people like this

Posted (edited)

You can PM us here on the forum as  well!

Edited by Kazx
2 people like this

Posted

elites do not have recruitment threads, not here to spread salt just saying, even though i think it is only Xeo spreading the salt hard around Enemy. :D

Posted

elites do not have recruitment threads, not here to spread salt just saying, even though i think it is only Xeo spreading the salt hard around Enemy. :D

But they need publicity to find hidden gems in a time where players stick to themselves^^

Posted

let me in zorlak senpai im already reformed

3 people like this

Posted

Soon they will be posting bump posts with Cat pics xD

jk good luck to #1 guild in jordine.

Posted (edited)

But they need publicity to find hidden gems in a time where players stick to themselves^^

Are there people like that still? I know there was this hidden gem called Shinigamiqt who was a "solo player" that was always in a high attendance guild lul.

edit.: i was wrong, not after grind disbanded.

Edited by Oneuproad

Posted

It was mostly to show that our doors are somewhat open, not closed like some thought.
Any class is welcome to apply, but as I said, we're very picky.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Guilds are struggling to get any kind of members nowadays and yet someone here is "very picky".

Lmao.... genius.

Edited by ADHD
1 person likes this

Posted

Guilds are struggling to get any kind of members nowadays and yet someone here is "very picky".

Lmao.... genius.

Because a small guild of people you know is more fun than a large guild where you barely know anyone. At least that is what we think, and we want people that think like us. Hence picky. It works for us, so we'll continue like it.

Posted (edited)

s

Edited by HOMRAH

Posted

you guys are so -----ing siiiiiiick, gl with the recruitment :o

2 people like this

Posted

Lmao.... genius.

You realise there is A LOT of people who would love to join Enemy because of what they do.

The only genius here is someone commenting on a post you know little about.

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Oh damn, my "guilds-i-like-a-lot-and-would-love-to-see-them-uprise"-list is out of space soon - but you are on it :)

@Tekeii don't worry, yours is on it too :P

good luck :-)

Edited by Jylin
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Looks like there will be a lot more enemies for Enemy at the end of this month.

There was an Aladdin song here but @Wonshot sent me a cease and desist so watch this instead:

Edited by Kazx
2 people like this

Posted

Updated the topic with new and improved information about Enemy.

Enemy is undergoing changes right now, we're moving on to be even more serious and are most likely going to expand the guild to become a bit bigger.

Want to be part of this expansion? Contact either me(Zorlak#4426) or Kaz(Kaz#5835) on discord.
Anyone is welcome to apply, but please, know what Enemy is before applying.

Posted (edited)

Enemy is the place to be for fun and slaughter :D. Also bump

Edited by Perro

Posted (edited)

bump

Edited by Xe0

Posted

We've gotten a few new good members lately and it's helped a lot, for sure getting stronger.

Want to help make Enemy even stronger? Contact either me(Zorlak#4426) or Kaz(Kaz#5835) on discord.

Posted

Bump, still recruiting PvPers!

Posted (edited)

Bumbing for titles <3

Edited by Jylin

Posted

Bumbing for titles <3

your parents raised u well, to get one must also give!

Posted

your parents raised u well, to get one must also give!

I always pay for my desires ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

The only title we want is Hero for we all aspire to be like the legendary D-Jules.

Posted

Can i join ? Seems I'm @Mytoko 's wife ! :D