• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

One last try to fix this game.

23 posts in this topic

Posted

So things I've found wrong that make me want to quit:

1.  DPS and World Boss drops, still the people with the most have the most dps/ap drops.
  2. Awakened weapons are going to the 2 classes with the highest dps and other classes litterally months ahead, as in 90 game play days.  This is causing a HUGE gap in game play, leading to the previous message I left about the absolute stupidity of this system.
  3. The Awakenings have gotten 0 balance changes, the dev say its for balance, but thats by evidence is a LIE.
  4. The Cap on manufactured goods that might make you silver is stupid, for example the horse plumage cap of 430k when the items can cost that much easy to make it.
  5. The inability to make any passive money to keep up with the awakened weapons and boss drop AP classes.
  6. The Inability to farm silver near as fast as the AP awakened classes.
  7. The sheer lack of new players on the game because of the above and the horrendous lack of ADs and decent twitch player incentives.
  8. The LACK of a level cap, means the ap/awakened classes are now all level 60, I did a region war last night and 3 guilds showed up with 10 61s and about 100 60's,  ALL of them were awakened and had 300dp classes.
  9. All Drops seem to go to those that kill the fastest in farming, go figure, no awakened/ap class fix for months if ever at this point.

So your game is broken, your dev work at balances is a lie by evidence, your belief that this make the game fun means your so far removed from the people its like watching a hillary speech.

You are losing the people with jobs that would pay for your micro pay crap, this is will be my last post unless something changes dramatic, which I see little reason to hope for at this point.  I've merged my 100 person guild into another recently, I got tired of burning all my loyalty and watching people STOP playing, 30-40 a month was attrition.

So in closing, release all awakenings NOW, nerf the warrior and sorcs HARD, fix your damn lopsided boss drop system, cap the levels at 60 max, cap the armor/ap gear at a max.  Its 0 fun knowing your never going to have 20 hours to waste of your life in this game so you can't play.

Barrent

Posted

1. Honestly some people hit it once/alts, others go on main, RNG is RNG.

2. It is annoying, but in no way are they making it "that" bad for others.

3. It is balanced, You get CC'ed you die, regardless of which class and awakening its from.

4. Yes, Prices need adjustment, badly.

5. Passive Money aka Life skills or Worker based things are not depending on your class, so awakening or not you can make passive income :P

6. Honestly speaking Warrior and Sorc had the slowest rotations pre awakening, for Ranger its the same as it was before, its no excuse.

7. What on earth has Twitch to do with a games popularity? Nobody cares about streams in MMO's. Not in this one at least.

8. A lot of level 60's I know are Valks and Wizard/Witch's, And a lot of Warrior/Sorc/Ranger were already 59 or 60 prior to awakening.

9. Hilarious assumption, Then I would be blessed with RNG, considering I have always had a fast clear... kek.

1 person likes this

Posted

I lol'd

Posted

im just amused by the sheer rage in this post :D

Posted

KR is currently balancing classes now that the last awakening class has been released. You can gain silver afk overnight by passively training horses or fishing. You can also cook/alchemy batches of 900 things with advanced stations to sell as imperial delivery items.

Posted

Add more lewd outfits to the game is how to fix it

4 people like this

Posted

1.  DPS and World Boss drops, still the people with the most have the most dps/ap drops. true to a certain extent.
  2. Awakened weapons are going to the 2 classes with the highest dps and other classes litterally months ahead, as in 90 game play days.  This is causing a HUGE gap in game play, leading to the previous message I left about the absolute stupidity of this system. Well yeah, months worth of NV rolls alone.
  3. The Awakenings have gotten 0 balance changes, the dev say its for balance, but thats by evidence is a LIE. what balance. when was this game EVER balanced xD
  4. The Cap on manufactured goods that might make you silver is stupid, for example the horse plumage cap of 430k when the items can cost that much easy to make it. I havent gotten into worker made products so i cant comment
  5. The inability to make any passive money to keep up with the awakened weapons and boss drop AP classes. passive money will never make as much as grinding, period. doesnt matter if awakened or not. however, passive money can easily net you 50-70 mill a day and over a 100 mill for the hardcorers. considering that this is PASSIVE/AFK/SEMI-AFK, thats not bad at all. simply said, more active stuff = more money/hour. less active stuff = less money per hour. Fishing actively needs a serious boof tho.
  6. The Inability to farm silver near as fast as the AP awakened classes. true.
  7. The sheer lack of new players on the game because of the above and the horrendous lack of ADs and decent twitch player incentives. dont keep up with stuff like that so dunno.
  8. The LACK of a level cap, means the ap/awakened classes are now all level 60, I did a region war last night and 3 guilds showed up with 10 61s and about 100 60's,  ALL of them were awakened and had 300dp classes. uh, thats the name of the game. near limitless progression. get with the program.
  9. All Drops seem to go to those that kill the fastest in farming, go figure, no awakened/ap class fix for months if ever at this point. you're just repeating points. we get it. you're right awakened classes have enormous amounts of advantage in PVE/PVP.

So your game is broken, your dev work at balances is a lie by evidence, your belief that this make the game fun means your so far removed from the people its like watching a hillary speech.

True

You are losing the people with jobs that would pay for your micro pay crap, this is will be my last post unless something changes dramatic, which I see little reason to hope for at this point.  I've merged my 100 person guild into another recently, I got tired of burning all my loyalty and watching people STOP playing, 30-40 a month was attrition.

True

So in closing, release all awakenings NOW, nerf the warrior and sorcs HARD, fix your damn lopsided boss drop system, cap the levels at 60 max, cap the armor/ap gear at a max.  Its 0 fun knowing your never going to have 20 hours to waste of your life in this game so you can't play.

I wish awakenings could be released now, not happening. Sorcs are fine actually, warriors and rangers need nerfs, other awakenings need buffs, and the whole AP/DP scaling shithole needs to be looked at. Level caps arent even an issue, its gear discrepancy, or should i say how retarded the gear scaling is.

you can play 1-3 hours actively and do just fine. you wont be able to compete for seiges/T3 nodes but so what? its an MMO, the highest tiers of competition go to those who can spend the time to LIVE in the game world. thats how MMOs need to work.
What we need is fun incentives for the people who play less to enjoy.

we need Laddered/Ranked arenas. so lower geared individuals can log on and practice fun and competitive PVP amongst each other.

we need to make valencia grind spots better. it isnt fun that everyone from 52-62, 150-500 gs are all trying to eat the same sausages. if the upper echelon find better returns from the areas that actually require their gearscore to do, they will move there and believe me, it will save a lot of frustration for both them and us.

Barrent

Posted (edited)

1.  DPS and World Boss drops, still the people with the most have the most dps/ap drops.
  2. Awakened weapons are going to the 2 classes with the highest dps and other classes litterally months ahead, as in 90 game play days.  This is causing a HUGE gap in game play, leading to the previous message I left about the absolute stupidity of this system.
  3. The Awakenings have gotten 0 balance changes, the dev say its for balance, but thats by evidence is a LIE.
  4. The Cap on manufactured goods that might make you silver is stupid, for example the horse plumage cap of 430k when the items can cost that much easy to make it.
  5. The inability to make any passive money to keep up with the awakened weapons and boss drop AP classes.
  7. The sheer lack of new players on the game because of the above and the horrendous lack of ADs and decent twitch player incentives.
  8. The LACK of a level cap, means the ap/awakened classes are now all level 60, I did a region war last night and 3 guilds showed up with 10 61s and about 100 60's,  ALL of them were awakened and had 300dp classes.
  9. All Drops seem to go to those that kill the fastest in farming, go figure, no awakened/ap class fix for months if ever at this point.

Barrent

1. Drops are rng based. Plenty of times I and other guild mates/friends have hit a boss when its about 10% hp and get good loot.
2. Awakening classes are going out in the order they cam out in kr quit crying because you don't have one yet. Its not like you cant kill an awakened class if oyu dont have an awakening.
3. Awakening did bring balance any awakened class can beat another.
4. Market prices change according to what people buy and don't buy
5. You can make a lot of money passively  to keep up with the awakened classes.
6. Why does that matter though? Unless someone is stealing mobs then it shouldn't really matter much
7. So you want to quit because bdo doesn't advertise as much? wtf?
8. I know plenty of people that are level 60 and don't have awakening for at least a month. Its all a matter of how much you farm. 
9. Drops are rng.

Releasing all awakenings at once would be so boring. Every 2 weeks pvp a bit because a new clas has an awakening. Why cap at 60? Just because you don't want to farm to that high of a level doesn't mean that others shouldn't be able to. Armor/ap is capped. You can only go up to pen and rng prevents everyone from hitting that easily. You can have fun without spending a ton of time on here, its all about what you do with your time.

Edited by Rashun50

Posted

Barrent

1. Agreed, I find this especially annoying.
  2. Welcome to ANY and EVERY MMORPG ever, if you're going to complain about something like that, go play a MOBA or arena shooter like Overwatch. You should not be given the opportunity to skip months of work in a single day or week because you want to be OP now but don't want to put in the time.
  3. Bro, a class isn't unbalanced if you get killed by someone,
  4. I somewhat agree but also somewhat do agree. I feel the only reason the price doesn't hike up for an end product is because end products are only meant for get rid of the materials faster by combining them into a single item.
  5. Um, I call bullshit on this, I make 4-5m every day from nodes that I have my workers working at.
  6. What the hell do you expect? It's like playing a game with job advancements and -----ing that your first job advancement can't kill and farm mobs faster than a second or third job advancement. Like I said up above, if you can't handle progression in an MMORPG, go play Overwatch or something.
  7. Again, calling bullshit on this, I'm seeing new players join the game every day. They also don't owe you shit for streaming the game on Twitch, so get that thought out of your head.
  8. Some people actually like this, myself included, but this is subjective opinion, nothing more.
  9. Um, no? Not even close? Speaking as someone with all T3 pets, 1 tier off of top tier, I get the majority of the drops by simply NOT killing and staying behind to pick up the loot.

The game being broken is nothing more than a opinion. It works fine for thousands of other people so it's clearly doing something right. You also ever think they don't care about that can pay to win? If they did, they wouldn't be limiting the amount of cash shop items you can sell per week to 5. I agree they should have released all the Awakenings at once like they promised to, but honestly, they have no obligation to. The only obligation they have is to make their shareholders happy by increasing profit, that's it, period. Panic nerfing also never bodes well, so I applaud Pearl Abyss for not cracking from the pressure to appease the man children.

Reply to the bolded part; Ha, ----- no, I'll actually leave the game if they introduce hard caps to character level.

Posted (edited)

KR is currently balancing classes now that the last awakening class has been released. You can gain silver afk overnight by passively training horses or fishing. You can also cook/alchemy batches of 900 things with advanced stations to sell as imperial delivery items.

By buffing rangers and warrilelz even more... Balanshit i would say.

I don't know what game are you playing but seems a different one... Everyday new players are coming? And far more are leaving or do not even play for a week... Zegram was very generous and gave some gift accounts to my friend and other people here in forums and said that half of them have not even reached 30 yet, after more than a week... Yeah tons of players are coming, suuuuure...

Have a small guild for new players and most new players that join don't play after 6 days... They don't log in again, and they are still in guild so i can see if they do...

My awakening comes in 3 days and i don't give a nyerk, probably will get just a green lollypop +7 and try the skills, then keep on life skilling till i get no reason to log in again. Such a long wait destroyed my wishes of playing.

Again, balance? My arse. This game will be never balanced.

Edited by crosspath

Posted

Implying these changes would "fix" the game.

The only way to fix the game is, to take the graphics and combat style and make a new game out of it.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Well yeah, problem with the game that is loses players faster then gets new once, plus to that the game is not noob friendly, so  new cash shop items + pure f2p incoming. More sooner then later.

Edited by Whatevah

Posted (edited)

By buffing rangers and warrilelz even more... Balanshit i would say.
I don't know what game are you playing but seems a different one... Everyday new players are coming? And far more are leaving or do not even play for a week... Zegram was very generous and gave some gift accounts to my friend and other people here in forums and said that half of them have not even reached 30 yet, after more than a week... Yeah tons of players are coming, suuuuure...

Have a small guild for new players and most new players that join don't play after 6 days... They don't log in again, and they are still in guild so i can see if they do...

My awakening comes in 3 days and i don't give a nyerk, probably will get just a green lollypop +7 and try the skills, then keep on life skilling till i get no reason to log in again. Such a long wait destroyed my wishes of playing.

Again, balance? My arse. This game will be never balanced.

Warriors got two big nerf patches in KR recently

Warrior has a AP nerf, flow armor break nerf, and a i-frame nerf on KR now that NA doesnt have.

Edited by Catclaw

Posted

12nlpn.jpg

Posted

MIGHT I suggest Candyland, the MMO

Posted

Fix or Mold to your liking? What you might consider unfair or not working could mean the total opposite to other players.

Posted

Fix or Mold to your liking? What you might consider unfair or not working could mean the total opposite to other players the Devs that want to cash out on whales, without attempting to fix issues with the game in any sense, whether it be one persons opinion on too much damage, or another persons about it being too little damage, or obvious bugs that were posted before Open Beta even came out, and ignoring them for THREE TO SIX MONTHS AT A TIME because CASHMONEY*.

Fixed.

Posted

Warriors got two big nerf patches in KR recently

Warrior has a AP nerf, flow armor break nerf, and a i-frame nerf on KR now that NA doesnt have.

Well "big nerf" is a strong phrase to use there. Because they aren't "big nerfs" most warriors have seen these changes and are like "Meh no big deal" because while yes the AP buffing we have can be quite intense at level 60 but it by no means was needed to kill someone, it just helped. And the Armor Break change is also meh because you shouldn't be using it frequently enough where that no block when used during cooldown should hurt you that badly. Will be annoying not being able to spam it during kzarka/karanda and block everything though. Really won't affect anything more than PvE in a significant way.

Posted

Fixed.

lol, to each its own.

Posted (edited)

Well "big nerf" is a strong phrase to use there. Because they aren't "big nerfs" most warriors have seen these changes and are like "Meh no big deal" because while yes the AP buffing we have can be quite intense at level 60 but it by no means was needed to kill someone, it just helped. And the Armor Break change is also meh because you shouldn't be using it frequently enough where that no block when used during cooldown should hurt you that badly. Will be annoying not being able to spam it during kzarka/karanda and block everything though. Really won't affect anything more than PvE in a significant way.

Have you watched the KR warriors? You literally lost like 20ap. That is huge, you can't even say it's not huge. They dropped warriors a whole tier rating in korea and put berserkers above them

You can't stack AP buffs anymore as a warrior, only the highest AP buff applies now.

Edited by Catclaw

Posted

1. QQ

2. QQ

3. QQ

4. QQ

5. QQ

6. QQ

7. QQ

8. QQ

9. QQ

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

lol, to each its own.

That would imply it's an opinion.

In the sense of ignoring problems with the game, Concentrated Magic Arrow was reported bugged around the middle of December. A video came with the report about it being maximum rank and doing less damage than level 1 Fireball, and barely more than even Magic Missile.

Yet, it was only fixed, when? In August?

And it's damage wasn't even correct until late October (19th Patch) of this year? That's damn near a year of that skill having issues.

So fix or molding to "your liking"?

EVEN THE DEVELOPERS DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING. So in all honesty, I would trust this random person's "liking" more than I trust the Developers at this point.

At least one of them IS PLAYING AND TESTING THE GAME, and wants it to actually be balanced, and different than KR, and didn't lie about it over media for months before release. Then after Awakenings start being released, HURHUR GAWTA LURN DEH NEW META...

Edited by Shades

Posted

That would imply it's an opinion.

In the sense of ignoring problems with the game, Concentrated Magic Arrow was reported bugged around the middle of December. A video came with the report about it being maximum rank and doing less damage than level 1 Fireball, and barely more than even Magic Missile.

Yet, it was only fixed, when? In August?

And it's damage wasn't even correct until late October (19th Patch) of this year? That's damn near a year of that skill having issues.

So fix or molding to "your liking"?

EVEN THE DEVELOPERS DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING. So in all honesty, I would trust this random person's "liking" more than I trust the Developers at this point.

At least one of them IS PLAYING AND TESTING THE GAME, and wants it to actually be balanced, and different than KR, and didn't lie about it over media for months before release. Then after Awakenings start being released, HURHUR GAWTA LURN DEH NEW META...

Of course it's an opinion and that is all it is. Some things I agree with some I don't as that is my opinion. It is a symptom of what's wrong with society these days everyone thinks only their opinion matters and anyone that doesn't agree is an idiot or just plain wrong. We have to just take it all in with a grain of salt and not be so um... pissy about things, in the end it's not that important.

Yes the game has issues, the ridiculous prices on the pearl store is one but it's not going to kill the game. I see no fewer players around than I did 6 months ago. The big thing that is going to limit both the games population and existence is the buy in to play. Everyone on the internet darn near thinks everything should be free so this game will never grow large as long as that is in place.

As far as balance goes in my 20 years of mmo gaming I have never seen one that had good balance across the classes and when you throw in PvP all hope of balance goes out the window. Only one game I have ever played even came close to balance in PvE and PvP was because in PvP damage was reduced drastically. It's the only way to keep PvP fights from only lasting seconds and giving all advantage to the twitch players and hackers.

Yes there are a lot of mistakes being made in BDO but that can be said about any game that has ever been coded. They also did a lot right and not many people want to acknowledge this. The world and characters are gorgeous the life skills are pretty well designed compared to past games I have played and the combat is not really designed well in my opinion but I have seen worse.