• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Looking for updated accessories information

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello again everyone,

I am looking for updated accessories information. The wizard guide in this sub-forum looks outdated. And there are some new choices that look interesting. So what are the items I should be looking for as I adventure around or be looking for in the marketplace? And what could be used in place of the current best, until said items are obtained? I am a level 55 wizard. Thank you in advance for the help.

Posted

Blue coral rings are great and budget choice,red coral rings are awesome too as they give dp also.good budget choice

2 people like this

Posted

Thanks for the response. So how about Fugitive Khalk's earring? Should I try and get two at some point? And which belt is considered the best currently?

Posted

As for me my Bheg gloves is the red coral earrings +5 accuracy on duo and the tree spirit belt +3 accuracy on duo...So if you don't have bhegs also go for red coral ones you will see big difference when you want to land hits on a higher DP opponents

1 person likes this

Posted

Depends on what you're going for.

Belt

• Belt of Shultz the Gladiator
    • Awesome belt for the price. These are super cheap and increase by +2 ap for each enchant level. Great budget belt. I'd recommend trying to buy one of these at DUO.
  • Ancient Weapon Core
    • Amazing belt when paired with the Ancient Guardian's Seal. These are a little more expensive than the Shultz belt but some would argue it's a better complete package with the accuracy bonus that you get. I think this is great if you're fine with being tied to using the necklace as well.
  • Tree Spirit Belt
    • This belt is solid but it's kind of in an off place. It gives great AP, +2 per enchant, and increased accuracy which is always great. I'd recommend forgoing this belt until you're in more of an endgame position.
  • Basilisk's Belt
    • This is the BiS belt in the game AP wise. This gives +3 per enchant instead of +2. I wouldn't look at doing anything with these until you're very late game. They're too expensive and not good enough unless you're enchanting it to PRI/DUO.

Note, with belts, I'd recommend buying a Shultz or Ancient Weapon set at PRI/DUO. You can always try your hand at enchanting but enchant costs add up quickly with failstacking and typically the fail stacks are worth more than the belts you're combining unless you're doing Tree/Basi.

Rings

• Red Coral Ring
    • Decent ring, pretty cheap, and gives AP + DP. These are great budget rings but don't offer the raw AP that other rings do. You get +1 AP/DP per enchant level. I personally wouldn't bother with these.
  • Blue Coral Ring
    • Another great ring. +5 base AP and +1 AP per enchant. These are a bit better than Red Corals in terms of raw AP. These are great rings but I wouldn't bother enchanting them unless you're able to buy them already enchanted.
  • Ring of Sealed Magical Power
    • This ring comes from doing repeatables at the Monastery. They're similar to Blue Corals. Same info applies as above but you can't buy these.
  • Mark of Shadow
    • Very decent rings but also a little pricey when you start enchanting these. They start at 5 AP and increase by +2 AP per enchant level. These are a great stepping stone ring when you start looking at accessory enchanting. I'd try to buy DUO outright on these (around 80-120m) when you look into that. Many still and will still use these for many more months.
  • Ring of Crescent Guardian
    • These are the BiS AP ring in the game. They start at +5 ap and give +3 per enchant level. I wouldn't worry about these until you're very end game. Amazing ring, similar to the Basi belt, but don't bother initially.
  • Valencia Quest Rings
    • These are amazing rings you can get by doing the Valencia black spirit quests. They give 7 AP and are unechantable, making them as good as a PRI MoS ring for free. These are fantastic rings and I'd recommend sticking with these for a while.

Earrings

• Blue Coral Earring
    • Amazing earring and pretty cheap. These start at +4 AP and enchant by +2 AP per level. These are fantastic budget earrings and can take you really far into endgame gear. I'd highly recommend these earrings.
  • Red Coral Earrings
    • Amazing Earrings as well. These give less AP than blue corals but give a ton of accuracy. Great PvP earring and PvE earring if you don't have a Liverto or are fighting dark red mobs. I don't really recommend these unless using them for PvP. PvE you should have plenty of accuracy.
  • Witch's Earrings
    • These are extremely good, similar to Blue Coral, but are a lot more expensive. These start at +5 ap and give +2 AP per enchant level. I'd really only look into these if you're trying to really +/- your gear. Blue Corals are a ton cheaper and are super similar. Many end game users go with Witch's and use them for the vast majority of their playtime.
  • Fugitive Khalk's Earring
    • These are fairly new and honestly are too expensive for what they are. These enchant similar to Witch's Earrings but give you stamina as well. Really not worth it unless you're extremely late game.
  • Earring of Sealed Magical Power
    • These are great and similar to the Ring of the same name. You get these from doing repeatables in Hexe and enchant by +1 per level. These are decent starters. I probably wouldn't bother unless you're farming for Witch's earrings.
  • Blue Whale Molar Earring
    • Similar to Khalk's, these enchant by +2 and start at +5. They give extra HP per ring. Far too expensive to worry about unless you're hunting constantly or extremely endgame.
  • Tungrade Earring
    • EXTREMELY endgame related. Like, so end game, don't even think it's an option. These are super new and give +7 AP base with +2 per enchant. BiS earring but not realistically obtainable unless you're 60+ in an endgame guild with other similarly geared people to farm it.

Necklace

Note: I'm going to leave out a lot of necklaces here that I don't feel are either worth it or don't really matter.

• Bares Necklace
    • This is a great necklace that a lot of people use when enchanted to DUO/TRI. They're pretty cheap and start at +4 and give +2 AP per enchant level. Many go to TRI to have a "ghetto ogre". These are great budget necklaces and an amazing way to get decent AP. Try to buy one, if you're enchanting one of these use Cron stones as they're super cheap to pair together.
  • Diamond/Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire
    • These are decent resist necklaces when you need to up resists to farm in a certain area. They give +5 ap. I wouldn't buy these unless you're looking to farm in places that have consistent CC that you're dealing with.
  • Manos Necklaces
    • These are similar to the above necklaces but have better stats and are largely great. Similar to the above though their main use is to up resists. The Diamond is often sought after. At base these give +6 AP and +3 per enchant. Making these scale fairly well. Not a bad choice.
  • Ancient Guardian's Seal
    • These are great when paired with the belt. Same info applies with this as the belt.
  • Sicil's Necklace
    • AP/DP combo neck. Pretty great but really expensive and generally not worth it IMHO for our class. Gives +7 AP and +3 dp at base and +3/2 per enchant level. Don't bother with this until end game.
  • Serap's Necklace
    • Amazing necklace at a fairly decent price. I wouldn't bother with these until endgame either (I mean really endgame) but they start at +8 AP and give +4 AP per enchant level making them a rival of the BiS necklaces.
  • Ogre Ring/Laytenn's Power Stone
    • These two are the BiS necklace and give +10 base AP and +5 AP per enchant. These are super expensive, hard to farm (more so contested, not hard), and generally not worth it unless you're very end game geared.

Recommended Sets

Beginner Set:

• Blue Coral Rings (Unenchanted) / Valencia Quest Rings
  • Blue Coral Earrings (Unenchanted)
  • Shultz Gladiator (Unenchanted) /  Ancient Weapon (Unenchanted, must use with belt)
  • Bares Necklace (PRI/DUO) / Ancient Guardian (Unenchanted, must use with belt)

Mid Range:

• Mark of Shadow (PRI) / Valencia Rings
  • Blue Coral Earrings (PRI/DUO) / Witch's (PRI)
  • Shultz Gladiator (PRI/DUO) / Ancient Weapon (PRI)
  • Bares Necklance (DUO/TRI) / Ancient Guardian (PRI)

Upper Mid Range:

• Mark of Shadow (DUO) / Crescent (PRI)
  • Blue Coral (DUO/TRI) / Witch's (DUO)
  • Shultz (DUO/TRI) / Tree (PRI/DUO) / Basilisk's (PRI)
  • Bares Necklace (TRI) / Seraps (PRI/DUO) / Ogre (PRI)

End Game:

• Mark of Shadow (TRI) / Crescent (DUO/TRI)
  • Blue Coral (TRI) / Witch's (DUO/TRI) / Whale (DUO/TRI)
  • Tree (DUO/TRI) / Basilisks (DUO/TRI)
  • Seraps (DUO/TRI) / Ogre (PRI/DUO)

Note: I'm sure there are better/more optimal options/progression that someone has chosen.

4 people like this

Posted

Thank you all for so much information! Cheers.

Posted

awesome info, thanks!!

Posted

I use Manos Ruby neck as the only thing that really kills me is when I am grappled.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0