• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Anything NEW in CBT2?

24 posts in this topic

Posted

I have not seen anything reported on if anything would be new in CBT2, new classes etc etc?

Posted

I have not seen anything reported on if anything would be new in CBT2, new classes etc etc?

- New PK/PVP system

- level cap 55

- new classes after launch (possible time march-july)

- new UI or something similar

- german and french translation (subs only)

Rest unknown, soon should we see at forum patch notes, 3 days till pre-download CBT2 client. Remember to delete CBT1 client before install CBT2 (on forum is official post about it).

1 person likes this

Posted

tytyty :x

Posted

Wouldn't be surprised if CBT2 was primarily just a stress test based on the number of keys given out and the amount of people that are going to be playing it.

I agree, its a week before launch so I bet its more along the lines of testing the server vrs testing new stuff. bug reports will be there but I am confident that with KR and RU already launched they have ironed out most of the bugs already. :)

Posted

With the number of Conqueror's pack pre-orders it seems even for headstart there could be issues, hopefully not though!

1 person likes this

Posted

Sadly all releases have their issues. My fear are the servers and most of the Queue, the sweet sweet Queue....

Posted

CBT2 will be the final client you'll have to download for launch. If we were to have the server structure announced, I would be surprised. KR didn't know they would get a Mega server till launch. There also won't be any changes to the games main build. All concepts that were mentioned in these forums won't be added till the end of the year if at all.

Posted

That's one benefit of these hand me down games! My biggest fear will be how stable the servers are and if they can cope with the massive amount of people. Normally I am quite optimistic but after encountering these situations numerous times, I've rarely seen a smooth launch where servers don't hiccup and get overloaded.

as far as overloaded goes I suppose we wont have a choice if they go with one NA mega server. :( 

Posted

I would really like to see an increase on the exp gained per mob kill or something leveling was a little to slow in CBT1.

Posted

We're also getting voice acting, if I remember correctly.

Posted

We should also be getting voice acting for CBT2.

Posted

We should also be getting voice acting for CBT2.

We are

Posted

There is an entire list in news and announcements.

Posted

where did they state the lv cap was 55?

Posted

...in cbt2 you can try the valky *.* 

Posted

- new classes after launch (possible time march-july)

think that's being optimistic unless I missed an announcement, I'd expect 3 months for blader/plum and 6 months for ninja/kuno but hope I'm wrong.

Posted

i am waiting for official news from this forum... CBT2 patch notes ? PM_Diary ? Please @CM_Jouska or @PM_Belsazar, will you give us news soon ? and what about servers infrastructure ?

1 person likes this

Posted

So the hardcap previously was 50, and now it is 55 in cbt2. Could that mean we could be looking at a hardcap before awakening level/patch, again at 55, since we arnt getting those skills anyway now at launch? Was it like this for KR launch, could they slowly grind to 60 or did they have to wait for patches later to open up a hardcap?

Posted

i am waiting for official news from this forum... CBT2 patch notes ? PM_Diary ? Please @CM_Jouska or @PM_Belsazar, will you give us news soon ? and what about servers infrastructure ?

Waiting for these as well.

Posted

Sadly all releases have their issues. My fear are the servers and most of the Queue, the sweet sweet Queue....

In before priority queue like BnS during its first few weeks for premium members.

Posted

The ability to ride chocobos and train side by side with ryu after lvl 53

Posted (edited)

bump for @CM_Jouska who's online :P

Edited by Tham

Posted

bump for @CM_Jouska who's online :P

Or at least an ETA on patch notes which should be up in a matter of hours!

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0