• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

0-190 ap in 60 seconds Part 3. Blackstones

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So now you know where to grind moneh and what bedazzle to wear on yer ears and what not... but ye need them stones. ye need them stones to FAIL in order for ye to SUCCEEEEED. Stones are so expensive.... so very expensive... and ye can only get them for free like once a week from scroll runs....

OR CAN YE.... DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

so ill talk about how to get more blackstones without paying a dime. yas. a dime. Main venues ill be talking about here are how to obtain scrolls and relics/books, bosses

Obtaining extra Daily/Weekly scrolls.

yes. you can get more than 7 daily/weekly scrolls a week. and imma tell you how.

Giath scrolls: these guys drop from manshas and catfish in calpheon. i believe they drop in Mediah as well but i personally havent dropped one. get the mobs at S rank and grind away.
Bheg scrolls: Rhutums in calpheon, Manes and Wandering rogues at Mediah.
Witch scrolls : Hexe sanctuary, soldiers grave.
Tree scroll: treeant Forest
Muskies scroll : Serendiah shrine.

Now i personally like to grind scrolls in serendiah shrine and wandering rogues. I do this because i need Muskies... lul >.> and theres a rotation where kzarka spawns where mobs spawn crazy fast so you can just... keep... going. I like wandering rogues due to the fact that elites have a slightly more chance of dropping scrolls, and there are lots o tham over at rogues as compared to zero all ova calpheon.

simply said, doing the scrolls will give you stones straight up and stones through the bundles along with seals

relics shards.

Great thing about relics is that you can get them actively as well as AFK. AFK is simple, find an exhausted spot, like viela/ heidel river. equip yer rod, set it so that you drop trash loot automatically and walk away... just waaaaaaaallkk away. and come back to hopefully a couple of shards per session.
Actively you can grind catfish, manshas or Hexe for them. I'd suggest Hexe and catfish. Hexe seems to have a better drop rate than the others but they are annoying to farm cuz of the space between mobs. avoid manshas unless you're ok with some edgy gaylord PKing you at the sight of you within a 100 meters of 'his' ogres. xD TBH it doesnt happen too often, but the day it happens it will happen again and again.

Forbidden Books.

Now i love this method. for this method we will do what is called an ELITE run. an elite run is basically a grind session where all you do is hunt down elites in a location, and change channel when you are done. there are 2 ways to do this. you can either confine yourself to Wandering rogues only, or cover all the spots all over mediah. Ill cover the spots as i do them in my rotation.

Abandoned iron mine all three districts: Go with a horse as this is a huge area with three nodes. There are around 6-8 elites in the main node and around 2-3 in the other 2 nodes. they will drop Blue crystals, a Riddel earring, books and other trashy stuff. now the crystals are epic and they drop 2-3 crystals a mob. while most wont sell well, you can grind them for 25-35 BsP a gem which you can use or sell. :3

Wandering rogues: as described in earlier guides. these guys have like 10-13 elites within one node area. they drop books, coins, aromour, trashy stuff, bheg scrolls and Shultz belts. you can totally just onfine yourself here and switch channels often if yer grinding out the dank belt or bheggie scrolls.

Soldiers grave: now these guys are tuff. there are 5-7 loons in the rotation and they pretty strong with gud CCs, so be carefull if you got low DP. they drop Talis armour, Books, Tradables, Trace of something and Mesto Earring. which also sells pretty well.

Helms Dungeon: incorporate this in your rotation if you got Good DP and 150 ap... the dungeon is FILLED with golums, espcially the lowest floor where there are 10+ golums in a tight rotaiton, if ye arent carefull you'll end up fighting 2-3 at a time.. CANCER. xD they drop Grunils and Heves, scarla necks, books and tradables... heavy ones.

so yah. combine the relics and books to give you special scrolls that ye do in a party and get a LOT of seals and some stones as well.
last up.

Bosses.
Both Guild and field bosses drop seals and stones, while ill be making a separate guilde to try and maximize the amount of loot a newbie can get from them, i should mention that you should pay attention to what bosses spawn where and keep up to date witj yer Discord timers and try to attend as many as you can in your time frame.

Edited by 6footgeeks

Posted

Don't Saunils also drop relic shards? Could be their mob density just isn't good enough for serious grinding and the level difference is so big the drops start to suffer.

Posted

Don't Saunils also drop relic shards? Could be their mob density just isn't good enough for serious grinding and the level difference is so big the drops start to suffer.

FOrbidden books yes, but elites drop em way often so if grinding specifically for books in short notice, elite runs are where its at.

also, i tend not to advise lower geared people to suffer at sausaids xD

Posted (edited)

Yes, Saunils drop relics shards but Catfish and Hexe are better options because of mob density and chance at witches. However I have heard that Hexe sanctuary is also heavily contested. And given the fact that getting witches is heavily based on rng, Saunils might be better because it has turn ins.

FOrbidden books yes, but elites drop em way often so if grinding specifically for books in short notice, elite runs are where its at.
also, i tend not to advise lower geared people to suffer at sausaids xD

Sausans is good if you are scary strong and farm with 1 other person (who can also pk like a boss). 

Also I just want to know the stats on Manshas. I've farmed there often and most of the time I'm the only one there, so I want to know if Manshas is as good catfish (because I already know a good route). And if Catfish is better in every aspect, then can you share a good route? Thanks

Edited by Lynkx
I want to know about manshas

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0