• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ninja/Kunoichi PVP DMG is rediculously low! When Can U fix this bug?!!!!!!

13 posts in this topic

Posted

This bug has been reported for two months, u still not yet fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With same gear level, the dmg of two combos made by these two classes is less than half of other classes' two skills. some skills of ninja has no visible dmg at all! This experience is horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I played whole night, didnt even see a single ninja in red battle field (with restricted ap/dp). 

ur negtive altitude towards this bug is so inprofessional. So disappointing game !

1 person likes this

Posted

Correction...

"This bug was reported at least two months ago, YET it has not been fixed!

With the same gear level, the damage from the Ninja/Kunoichi combos are less, then related combos from other classes, and some of the skills from the ninja have no visible damage at all! Resulting in a bad play experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I played all night and i did not see a single ninja in the Red Battlefield (with restricted ap/dp)!

Your negative attitude toward this bug is so unprofessional and disappointing!"

I don't care where you are from, or how old you are, this was just bothering me...  

Posted (edited)

Correction...

With the same gear level, the damage from the Ninja/Kunoichi combos are less, then related combos from other classes, and some of the skills from the ninja have no visible damage at all! Resulting in a bad play experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I played all night and i did not see a single ninja in the Red Battlefield (with restricted ap/dp)!

I don't care where you are from, or how old you are, this was just bothering me...  

Thanks. I am not good with ENG, but it is good enough if most ppl can understand it. 

Edited by Infinitus

Posted

Going to tell you something about ninja/kunoichi, to deal high damage you need high gear. Sorry to tell you that if you want an easy DPS class, you will need to play sorc.

But once you get a high level gear, your damage scales insanely, just like the ranger, you will need bhegs and kzarka for accuracy and muskans for evasion.

Posted (edited)

Correction...

Useless coma, than*. More, pointless, comas. Related combos? How? "The" can be omitted. When you should have used coma, because you used "resulting", you make 2 sentences. You use "resulting" to "weld" those sentences and create one sentence describing cause and effect, yet make two anyway. Idiotic. Capital "i".

Your text sounds fake and you fail miserably at trying to sound correct. I don't care where you are from, or how old you are, just shut the ----- up trying to correct someone if you can't speak english much better.

Edited by Duniak

Posted (edited)

Going to tell you something about ninja/kunoichi, to deal high damage you need high gear. Sorry to tell you that if you want an easy DPS class, you will need to play sorc.

But once you get a high level gear, your damage scales insanely, just like the ranger, you will need bhegs and kzarka for accuracy and muskans for evasion.

It has been confirmed that this is a bug. You can check the topic in "Class->Ninja". In KR, the dmg of these two classes is MUCH higher than in EU.  

Useless coma, than*. More, pointless, comas. Related combos? How? "The" can be omitted. When you should have used coma, because you used "resulting", you make 2 sentences. You use "resulting" to "weld" those sentences and create one sentence describing cause and effect, yet make two anyway. Idiotic. Capital "i".

Your text sounds fake and you fail miserably at trying to sound correct. I don't care where you are from, or how old you are, just shut the ----- up trying to correct someone if you can't speak english much better.

xDxDxD 

Edited by Infinitus

Posted

Touche' comrade....

Touche' 

Posted

bump, fix plz

Posted (edited)

I am a ninja main and didn't even entered the red battle field once.. but I've to say I really don't care about pvp overall in BDO, especially this Red boring field where everyone is running away and spamming his potions and other buff potions! It's usually that the ninja class has not the highest dmg output(pvp) in mmo's but are a beast if you master the class correctly with combo's and combine everything perfectly.. but even if you can and let's say you are the best ninja in BDO, it is mostly still impossible if someone has much better gear than you.. and That should be the opposite! If you are skilled you should be able to still outplay people with higher gear! I am usually a pvp 1v1 junky but.. since BDO I really ignore the whole pvp aspect. It's boring and not competitive.. BDO should give a look to other games how they rule the whole pvp thing to make it fun and fair like the game "C9" (and maybe B&S?) with a 1v1 Arena PvP where you can join in with a predetermined level but your gear doesn't count. Like everyone has a base and same stat, like everyone has maybe only 90 or 130 ap/dp or what ever and the rest counts on your skill with your class(!) plus.. there is a pvp 1v1 Arena ranking-list. If nothing like that comes out from the developers side (or in terms of more variety in Pve content/overall content), I'll never touch pvp in bdo and be more inactive in the overall game like I am already.. they just ruin the game by themselves because they focus more on this boring single player and casual "investigation and sandbox" elements than on GOOD pve/pvp and multiplayer content. The people who sit behind this whole concept from bdo are to much stuffy and have no idea what a multiplayer MMO should really have! The White and Blue christmas decoration said enough.

Edited by Ranchy

Posted

I am a ninja main and didn't even entered the red battle field once.. but I've to say I really don't care about pvp overall in BDO, especially this Red boring field where everyone is running away and spamming his potions and other buff potions! It's usually that the ninja class has not the highest dmg output(pvp) in mmo's but are a beast if you master the class correctly with combo's and combine everything perfectly.. but even if you can and let's say you are the best ninja in BDO, it is mostly still impossible if someone has much better gear than you.. and That should be the opposite! If you are skilled you should be able to still outplay people with higher gear! I am usually a pvp 1v1 junky but.. since BDO I really ignore the whole pvp aspect. It's boring and not competitive.. BDO should give a look to other games how they rule the whole pvp thing to make it fun and fair like the game "C9" (and maybe B&S?) with a 1v1 Arena PvP where you can join in with a predetermined level but your gear doesn't count. Like everyone has a base and same stat, like everyone has maybe only 90 or 130 ap/dp or what ever and the rest counts on your skill with your class(!) plus.. there is a pvp 1v1 Arena ranking-list. If nothing like that comes out from the developers side (or in terms of more variety in Pve content/overall content), I'll never touch pvp in bdo and be more inactive in the overall game like I am already.. they just ruin the game by themselves because they focus more on this boring single player and casual "investigation and sandbox" elements than on GOOD pve/pvp and multiplayer content. The people who sit behind this whole concept from bdo are to much stuffy and have no idea what a multiplayer MMO should really have! The White and Blue christmas decoration said enough.

So you've never really PvPd... ok... that explains all the wrong things you've stated.  C9 was a great game though, made by the same people.

Posted (edited)

So you've never really PvPd... ok... that explains all the wrong things you've stated.  C9 was a great game though, made by the same people.

Sorry to disappoint you but I played a lot pvp before but just not with my ninja in this red boring field for even once. I already know what's going on there and I don't have to give me that bullsh!t with my ninja

You can say what ever you want but PvP in BDO is the biggest bullbull I've ever seen.

Edited by Ranchy

Posted

Sorry to disappoint you but I played a lot pvp before but just not with my ninja in this red boring field for even once. I already know what's going on there and I don't have to give me that bullsh!t with my ninja

You can say what ever you want but PvP in BDO is the biuggest bullbull I've ever seen.

Once you get passed the lower levels of gear and get the standard gear for pvp, pvp requires a good amount of skill.  Also as you haven't been pvping on your ninja, the point of my post was to ask about why you're adding that to a post about ninja pvp?  Also red battlefield is not something most people do for pvp that much.  Plenty of that in the open world.  Not sure why you keep repeating it over and over.  This is a thread about ninja damage.

Posted (edited)

Once you get passed the lower levels of gear and get the standard gear for pvp, pvp requires a good amount of skill.  Also as you haven't been pvping on your ninja, the point of my post was to ask about why you're adding that to a post about ninja pvp?  Also red battlefield is not something most people do for pvp that much.  Plenty of that in the open world.  Not sure why you keep repeating it over and over.  This is a thread about ninja damage.

I don't know why you don't understand it.. 

"Also as you haven't been pvping on your ninja" Wrong! I only said I didn't even entered the red battle field with my ninja once but pvpd already a lot before you even played the game believe me..!

"Also red battlefield is not something most people do for pvp that much. "

That's me.. I played it a lot with other characters/classes but not with my ninja. That's it..

Hope you got it now in your little head

"This is a thread about ninja damage." I know and I also talked about it as well.. read my post again. holy shit just stop answere all the time and I don't have to repeat me over and over again for you..

Edited by Ranchy

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0