• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Would you like it if popular grind spots became instanced

Popular grind spots become instanced   340 votes

1. 1. would you like it if popular grind spots became instanced? meaning you can farm/grind at a spot solo or with a party without worrying of others interrupting

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

137 posts in this topic

Posted

Huh?  And that your concern how ? Idgaf about instanced or not lol haven't voted at all. 

Elaborate, just curious.

^^^^

Posted (edited)

^^^^

So ? What makes them "bad players" ? They can be newbs, and even trash like Elric is busy. They can't grind, gone to catfish or whatever, then u see whine topics about node wars are dying of lol.

Edited by Whatevah

Posted

So ? What makes them "bad players" ? They can be newbs, and even trash like Elric is busy.

Well a newbs is a bad player. Aggreed he CAN get better, still bad

Elrics is not busy dude, switch chan once in a while

Posted

Well a newbs is a bad player. Aggreed he CAN get better, still bad

Elrics is not busy dude, switch chan once in a while

Newb is a new player not bad. Last time my gf checked it was busy. She switched channel it was busy too. Stop making assumption based on your imagination about me lmao. 

Posted

Newb is a new player not bad. Last time my gf checked it was busy. She switched channel it was busy too.

I grinded elrics for ages, i documented so many times and i barely get contested.

A new player is bad at the game bcs he is new. He might get better over time and lose his newb status.

Stop making assumption based on your imagination about me lmao. 

Dont know what thats supposed to mean? I dont care who you are and what you do ingame

Posted (edited)

I grinded elrics for ages, i documented so many times and i barely get contested.

A new player is bad at the game bcs he is new. He might get better over time and lose his newb status.

Dont know what thats supposed to mean? I dont care who you are and what you do ingame

Cool, so you had your "instanced stuff" and want to deny it for others. If you was barely contested when farming elric it doesn't mean it's uncontested right now in prime time. When i farmed cadry comanders barely anyone was farming it, when i farmed crescent, barely anyone was farming there, when i was farming abandoned mine for black powder and books no one was there. It doesnt apply to current time frame.

So being good = being geared ? Okay.

Then stop assuming that's me who voted for smth, or that "I" need to switch channel.

Edited by Whatevah

Posted

Cool, so you had your "instanced stuff" and want to deny it for others. If you was barely contested when farming elric it doesn't mean it's uncontested right now in prime time. When i farmed cadry comanders barely anyone was farming it, when i farmed crescent, barely anyone was farming there, when i was farming abandoned mine for black powder and books no one was there. It doesnt apply to current time frame.

So being good = being geared ? Okay.

Then stop assuming that's me who voted for smth, or that "I" need to switch channel.

I went there last week to carry a guildie, stop talking out your ass dude

Posted

I went there last week to carry a guildie, stop talking out your ass dude

What pleb server are you on ?

Posted

What pleb server are you on ?

Jordine

Posted

Jordine

Makes sense EU is dead.

Posted (edited)

Makes sense EU is dead.

sure buddy :)

860eca1d30869e84aae8726316765a92.png

Trash murican haha, laughing all the way to your elections

Edited by MoZex
2 people like this

Posted

Instancing in an Open world?.... might as well give the game an offline mode and play by urself

1 person likes this

Posted

No.

I'm not sure what part of "Open world game" you do not understand, but it means there are no instances.

i agree with you completely but they need to implement proper pvp mechanics then... current situation is just horrible it is not OwPVP it is just freakin bizzarre. It is to the point I prefer bots to be back as at least when you approach them they leave or pause so they don't get reported. Instead I have these "people" worse than bots they don't pvp they do nothing but grief. 

Posted (edited)

I am very much against instanced grinding areas. 

Solution is simple: make Valencia great again. The main problem with grinding is that even at lvl 60 if you want to reach level 61 you are still forced to do it on Pirates or Drama Garnizon. Experience in Sulphur Mine, Pila Ku Prison, Crescent Shrine, Basilisks, Aakman Temple is terrible in comparison, and the money income per hour is less than on pirates/sausans (i mean stable income per hour, not "oh sh*t i got lucky and drop 2 crescents per day" kind of income). Experience gain should be more balanced around lvl of mobs and their difficulty and loot/xp cutoff on "gray" mobs should be more severe. 

People complain that lvls 59-60 basically block Sausans and Pirates and that those players are being a douchebags. Sorry my lower-level friends - we have nowhere else to go, and yes we will murder lower levels on those grind spots, not because we are being a giant a-holes that take pleasure in murdering undergeared people in lowbie grinding areas. Give me worthwhile grindspots on Valencia that will match Pirates and Sausans in XP-gain/SP-gain/Income and trust me I will be gone from there for good. I have levelled at one spot from lvl 56 to 60 and every time I have to go back there makes me die inside a bit. 

Thats the real issue and instancing grind content is not the solution

Edited by Sveyn
2 people like this

Posted

but then the people getting "karmagriefed" wouldn't have anything to whine about except bad rng.

Posted

Please care bears go back to riding rainbows and clouds, i hate you so much.

Sincerly, One of those who will or probably already killed you >:(

Posted

but then the people getting "karmagriefed" wouldn't have anything to whine about except bad rng.

yea fix karmagriefing but dont break the open world by ding casual singleplayer stuff for baddies.

Posted

i agree with you completely but they need to implement proper pvp mechanics then... current situation is just horrible it is not OwPVP it is just freakin bizzarre. It is to the point I prefer bots to be back as at least when you approach them they leave or pause so they don't get reported. Instead I have these "people" worse than bots they don't pvp they do nothing but grief. 

Then out farm them. I had a 5 man greif party at elrichs. I literally decending currented all the mobs they tried to attack for 10 minutes until they got bored of not being able to kill anything and they left. 

1 person likes this

Posted

hello

Hello young adventurer.

Sadly you didn't post your suggestion in the right sub-forum.

This is the right topic to make suggestions

If not, then we have the regret to announce you that your proposition is overly stupid and you seemingly didn't understand anything of what  an Open PvP & GVG game design is supposed to be.

No thanks for your contribution.

Best regards.

Posted

Solution is simple: make Valencia great again. The main problem with grinding is that even at lvl 60 if you want to reach level 61 you are still forced to do it on Pirates or Drama Garnizon. Experience in Sulphur Mine, Pila Ku Prison, Crescent Shrine, Basilisks, Aakman Temple is terrible in comparison, and the money income per hour is less than on pirates/sausans.

Not entirely true, you ll get average 3 mil per 15 minutes killing elites, pila fe not included, but you will get around 2-3 per hour ot top of chance for seraph. Which equals 15 mil per hour.

Posted

Not entirely true, you ll get average 3 mil per 15 minutes killing elites, pila fe not included, but you will get around 2-3 per hour ot top of chance for seraph. Which equals 15 mil per hour.

I know. But thats not the case. Im talking bout making money/sp while leveling up. Killing elites is not a good way to level up. 

Posted (edited)

I know. But thats not the case. Im talking bout making money/sp while leveling up. Killing elites is not a good way to level up. 

I know, i commented only on income part. Depends on your clear speed you kill elites and 10 mins grinding mobs, with lesser exp, sure, with less sp sure, yet, money is better.

Edited by Raekwon333

Posted (edited)

Valencia is good, money wise atleast, better then sausan or pirates, some are with decent exp too. 

Problem is for geared players there are better geared players, so they still go sausan, where u can play while jerking.

Bullshit. Valencia is NOWHERE close Sausans. Show me where you earn more than 10m/hour in Valencia. Hell, show me 6. If Valencia wasn't worse they wouldn't have buffed it on KR and everyone on KR wouldn't grind Sausans and even Elrics. The only reason someone grinds in Valencia is because it's abandoned and you can farm elites/grind/get exp in peace.

Edited by Duniak
1 person likes this

Posted

Tired of people telling you spot taken or leave whenever you grind? Instanced dungeons or grinding spots will help a lot! At the moment, a lot of people leaving game or forcing to be lifeskillers just because of this problem.

Alot more would leave and charge back if this open world PvP game became instanced. If you faild to research and understand the game its yourfault, it not down to the developers to change the whole game. 

Would you buy CoD and then complain about the lack of vehicles. Would you buy bf1 then complain you can't trade with other players

Posted

Bullshit. Valencia is NOWHERE close Sausans. Show me where you earn more than 10m/hour in Valencia. Hell, show me 6. If Valencia wasn't worse they wouldn't have buffed it on KR and everyone on KR wouldn't grind Sausans and even Elrics. The only reason someone grinds in Valencia is because it's abandoned and you can farm elites/grind/get exp in peace.

So, you named how, and called bullshit in the same sentence, lmao.