• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Would you like it if popular grind spots became instanced

Popular grind spots become instanced   340 votes

1. 1. would you like it if popular grind spots became instanced? meaning you can farm/grind at a spot solo or with a party without worrying of others interrupting

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

137 posts in this topic

Posted

Bullshit. Valencia is NOWHERE close Sausans. Show me where you earn more than 10m/hour in Valencia. Hell, show me 6. If Valencia wasn't worse they wouldn't have buffed it on KR and everyone on KR wouldn't grind Sausans and even Elrics. The only reason someone grinds in Valencia is because it's abandoned and you can farm elites/grind/get exp in peace.

Money is easy to get, but Sausans doesn't drop 10mil an hour. Guild mate spent a whole weekend there, only earnt 70mil,  Try about 3mil/hr and you're closer to the true story.

Secondly, a lot of the mobs in valencia drop black crystals. With a nice chance for things like rocoba, ancient scrolls, serap necklaces etc. A single necklace is worth 40mil. A cresent ring is 40mil, a basilisk belt is 60mil.. Getting one of those to drop is already better than 10 hours of farming at sausans. Hell even if it takes you 10 hours for it to drop one of those items, you forget that valencia mobs are also dropping upwards of 2mil an hour without the elites as well so you're still 20mil behind. It's already better xp ratios than sausans because sausans are crap xp once you hit 56.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So, you named how, and called bullshit in the same sentence, lmao.

What? English please? I said Sausans are much, much better than Valencia and that you can't earn even 6m/hour reliably (unless you farm elites at night and noone else does it, yeah right). Uncontested =/= better, sorry kiddo. It's uncontested for a reason. It's liquid shit.

Money is easy to get, but Sausans doesn't drop 10mil an hour. Guild mate spent a whole weekend there, only earnt 70mil,  Try about 3mil/hr and you're closer to the true story

What the actual -----? Even when mediah came out it was 3m/hr. Then it was buffed and was 4,5m/hr, and that was when gear was much, much worse, around 160 AP. Your retard guildmate was grinding during exp weekend IN A GROUP. So if you don't know shit and never been to Sausans yourself don't talk on forums, okay? Now just think, your your brain. He was in a party of 3-5 and all of them got 3m/hour. Oh, there you go! Of course party of scrubs like your friend was a tiny bit faster than me grinding alone at night, so I doubt I could reach 15m/hour. I get 8-10m/hour depending on Forbidden Book/Grunils pieces drop rates.

Seriously, why do I even bother, you are obviously some 100 AP scrub that can't farm Sausans and never grinded alone.

Secondly, a lot of the mobs in valencia drop black crystals. With a nice chance for things like rocoba, ancient scrolls, serap necklaces etc. A single necklace is worth 40mil. A cresent ring is 40mil, a basilisk belt is 60mil.. Getting one of those to drop is already better than 10 hours of farming at sausans. Hell even if it takes you 10 hours for it to drop one of those items, you forget that valencia mobs are also dropping upwards of 2mil an hour without the elites as well so you're still 20mil behind. It's already better xp ratios than sausans because sausans are crap xp once you hit 56.

Good luck getting Serap in 10 hours of grind. Got 50% of my 58 hoping it will drop one day. You probably don't even know how many hours it is :D Same with Crescent/Basilisk Belt. You can get one in 10 hours if you are EXTREMELY lucky.

And trash items at Valencia are pretty much the same, 4,5-5,5m an hour. You say 2m and 3m at Sausans...? Seriously, HOW. THE. ACTUAL. -----. If I had my awakening I'd farm twice as fast (still would be bottlenecked by pets though) and would get 12m+ at Sausans and probably 6-7m at Fogans or something.

Exp ratios? On Sausans I get 2,5% in 30 minutes when I pop my 200% buff. Granted, I don't pick up whole loot and lose 20% of my money because of it, but exp ratios are fine.

Wait, what am I doing, why do I feed that idiotic troll that speaks bullshit.

Edited by Duniak

Posted

What? English please? I said Sausans are much, much better than Valencia and that you can't earn even 6m/hour reliably (unless you farm elites at night and noone else does it, yeah right). Uncontested =/= better, sorry kiddo. It's uncontested for a reason. It's liquid shit.

Lol what ? Try to make sense atleast, uncontested =/= better ? WTF ? If noone is there because plebs like you grind sausans i ll take my 15/h and call it a day. Keep grinding sausan lmao.

Posted (edited)

Lol what ? Try to make sense atleast, uncontested =/= better ? WTF ? If noone is there because plebs like you grind sausans i ll take my 15/h and call it a day. Keep grinding sausan lmao.

But I farm Sausans at night and they are always uncontested if there's no exp weekend. :( Everyday 6 hours of undisturbed grind. With passive income I get 80m/day.

As fr your 15/h. It's just a blatant lie. Even with 4 T4 pets, 230 AP being a ranger wouldn't let you farm even remotely close to that. Mobs may be uncontested, not elites. You make the claim that Valencia is better BECAUSE IT'S UNCONTESTED, so am I right in assuming you can grind more than 15m/hour at Sausans if they are uncontested? You do realize your bullshit gets more and more ridiculous, right? Contradict yourself more. xD

Edited by Duniak

Posted

Then out farm them. I had a 5 man greif party at elrichs. I literally decending currented all the mobs they tried to attack for 10 minutes until they got bored of not being able to kill anything and they left. 

this is not fun 

Posted (edited)

But I farm Sausans at night and they are always uncontested if there's no exp weekend. :( Everyday 6 hours of undisturbed grind. With passive income I get 80m/day.

As fr your 15/h. It's just a blatant lie. Even with 4 T4 pets, 230 AP being a ranger wouldn't let you farm even remotely close to that. Mobs may be uncontested, not elites. You make the claim that Valencia is better BECAUSE IT'S UNCONTESTED, so am I right in assuming you can grind more than 15m/hour at Sausans if they are uncontested?

What?!!!! Fking find out what Valencia elites drop, how many of them, how fast do they respawn. Lmao. Again idgaf what you can do in theory in sausan, i know what can u do reliably in Valencia. So stick to your sausan and think that is "better" silver wise. 

Edited by Whatevah

Posted

What?!!!! Fking find out what Valencia elites drop, how many of them, how fast do they respawn. Lmao. Again idgaf what you can do in theory in sausan, i know what can u do reliably in Valencia. So stick to your sausan and think that is "better" silver wise. 

Susans is better silver than any Valencia spot if you grind solo and not get contested. The only prob with susans is that every tool goes there so its kinda hard to not be contested.

Soon Valencia drops will get buffed like in KR tho

Posted

Susans is better silver than any Valencia spot if you grind solo and not get contested. The only prob with susans is that every tool goes there so its kinda hard to not be contested.

Okay, go Bandits, kills elites, 9 elites, average 15 stones per 15 mins, which equals 2.5mil-3mil multiply by 4 channels which is 60 stones which is 12mil, plus to that reliably 2-3 scrolls, on top of 2000 trash loot which is 3.2m. 

Do the same money in Sausan.

Posted (edited)

But your only argument for Valencia being better is "it's uncontensted so it's better". And don't talk "reliably" when you count on rare drops from elites assuming you are the only one farming them. Spent more time on them than you ever will, and Sausans are much easier, braindead and... wait for it... LESS CONTESTED at night. Maybe my server just likes elites like you do, that's why there's max 10 people on Sausans at night, I don't know. Even on KR farming elites is considered much worse than grinding. Especially after 5th pet is unlocked. Then it's no contest at all. Your imaginary 15/hour that you can't prove and bail out with "I know what I can farm" is simply not true, and we both know it. And you know how I know that you are full of shit? You are such a god grinder you call it a day after 15 millions. Just... how poor are you...

And then Mediah will get boosted along with turn ins for ingots making spots like Elrics 15-20m/hour with T4 pets. xD

Edited by Duniak

Posted

Your imaginary 15/hour that you can't prove and bail out with "I know what I can farm" is simply not true, and we both know it. And you know how I know that you are full of shit? You are such a god grinder you call it a day after 15 millions. Just... how poor are you...

Look up i did a math, for you i didn't even included seraphs. Anyway, idgaf, lmao, grind sausan. 

Posted

Okay, go Bandits, kills elites, 9 elites, average 15 stones per 15 mins, which equals 2.5mil-3mil multiply by 4 channels which is 60 stones which is 12mil, plus to that reliably 2-3 scrolls, on top of 2000 trash loot which is 3.2m. 

Assuming your server is absolutely DEAD and you can do every single elite on every single channel* FTFY Also don't write "average" for the best 10th percentile :D

I make up to 12m at Sausans just killing mobs, 8 from trash loot, rest from grunils. Worth to note, that I'm a pleb with 4x T1 pets and have no awakening. I could probably outgrind your imaginary elites (still laughing at "kill 36 elites on 4 channels, noone will farm them just like me!") if I had 4x T4 and my Glaive. :D

Posted

Hmm I think some people didn't understand the poll

It looks like they though the question was are you are not retarded, so they obviously voted no.

But the question was would you like it if popular grind spots became instanced.

Posted (edited)

Done that, its not reliable. Also if you change chan and someone did it before you did you are fcked. Try to do thta for 8-12hours

Edited by MoZex

Posted

Look up i did a math, for you i didn't even included seraphs. Anyway, idgaf, lmao, grind sausan. 

Your imaginary math?
Let me do it too.

Okay, go Sausans, kill Sausans, average 15 grunils per hour, which equals 2.5mil-3mil, plus to that reliably 2-3 books on top of thousands of trash loot which nets me about 13.2m. 

Go grind that at Elites.

Posted

860eca1d30869e84aae8726316765a92.png

*PvF is alive 

Posted

Done that, its not reliable. Also if you change chan and someone did it before you did you are fcked. Try to do thta for 8-12hours

Yeah, his server is either dead or he's daydreaming. Just look at "reliably". GET IT? GRIND AT SAUSANS IS UNRELIABLE. RNG LOOTING ELITES IS! xD My 8m base is pretty reliable if you ask me :'(

Posted

Your imaginary math?Let me do it too.

Okay, go Sausans, kill Sausans, average 15 grunils per hour, which equals 2.5mil-3mil, plus to that reliably 2-3 books on top of thousands of trash loot which nets me about 13.2m. 

Go grind that at Elites.

And i ll do 15 m so you failed to call it bullshit lmao, which was entire arguemnt, right ? I m russian btw and playing on NA, so there is fking noone when i grind lmao.

Posted

*PvF is alive 

just another subcategory

1 person likes this

Posted

Get back to topic, this isn't a thread about which grinding spot is better in terms of silver.

Posted (edited)

What the actual -----? Even when mediah came out it was 3m/hr. Then it was buffed and was 4,5m/hr, and that was when gear was much, much worse, around 160 AP. Your retard guildmate was grinding during exp weekend IN A GROUP. So if you don't know shit and never been to Sausans yourself don't talk on forums, okay? Now just think, your your brain. He was in a party of 3-5 and all of them got 3m/hour. Oh, there you go! Of course party of scrubs like your friend was a tiny bit faster than me grinding alone at night, so I doubt I could reach 15m/hour. I get 8-10m/hour depending on Forbidden Book/Grunils pieces drop rates.

Seriously, why do I even bother, you are obviously some 100 AP scrub that can't farm Sausans and never grinded alone.

Good luck getting Serap in 10 hours of grind. Got 50% of my 58 hoping it will drop one day. You probably don't even know how many hours it is :D Same with Crescent/Basilisk Belt. You can get one in 10 hours if you are EXTREMELY lucky.

And trash items at Valencia are pretty much the same, 4,5-5,5m an hour. You say 2m and 3m at Sausans...? Seriously, HOW. THE. ACTUAL. -----. If I had my awakening I'd farm twice as fast (still would be bottlenecked by pets though) and would get 12m+ at Sausans and probably 6-7m at Fogans or something.

Exp ratios? On Sausans I get 2,5% in 30 minutes when I pop my 200% buff. Granted, I don't pick up whole loot and lose 20% of my money because of it, but exp ratios are fine.

Wait, what am I doing, why do I feed that idiotic troll that speaks bullshit.

100ap scrub? Bro I'm sorry you think you're good with dat 120ap and made up money rates. 10mil an hour. That's a joke. Good luck keeping any rotation at sausans for an hour while solo. Especially as what a level 57? News flash everything that is gray named drops less stuff the higher level you get away from it. Sausans are shit. Pirates and Valencia are where it's at for xp and money.

Edited by Multarix

Posted

That would be the worst idea possible.

In an open world PVP game, it is absolutely necessary, that players have no means to regularly avoid conflict. Otherwise it would be impossible to put an enemy guild under pressure. How do I keep the members of another guild from leveling and therefore from getting stronger, if they just can drop out of PVP as they wish?

Posted

And i ll do 15 m so you failed to call it bullshit lmao, which was entire arguemnt, right ? I m russian btw and playing on NA, so there is fking noone when i grind lmao.

13,2m+2,5m-3m+2-3 books=18m/hour, sorry bae.

@Offtop: Idiotic idea. It'd completely kill PvP in this game.

Posted

Absolutely not!

Posted

Go play wow. BDO is an open world game, if you would like a button mashing instanced zone for everything there are 50 other mmos which offer that gameplay. If any instanced zone were to be introduced they should have to do with PvP Arenas or battlegrounds. I would even entertain the idea of raids, although if you were to make grinding spots instanced you will kill the game in its entirety.