• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance November 9th

234 posts in this topic

Posted

I want to keep pushing to 58 but it is literally the most boring shit. I hadn't really thought about why I wasn't enjoying the awakening but you're right boring is a good word.

Yeah I think it is like that with any class once you hit 57 tho. I was able to get to 58 and have been taking a break since I got to 58 on my Valk lol. I told myself I wouldnt grind until I got my awakening... I'll get the quest done today but thats about it. thursday I'll prolly start grinding toward 59 tho xD. It's not really hard as long as you go grind the mobs for your lvl.

Posted

Yeah I think it is like that with any class once you hit 57 tho. I was able to get to 58 and have been taking a break since I got to 58 on my Valk lol. I told myself I wouldnt grind until I got my awakening... I'll get the quest done today but thats about it. thursday I'll prolly start grinding toward 59 tho xD. It's not really hard as long as you go grind the mobs for your lvl.

thats a lie ...... you sausan grinder !

Posted

13 minutes to go

bet they -----ing extend another hour

Posted

somehow GW2 manages to pull thru, without all these pricy p2w items or value pack-like items. hell, the base game even went f2p.

players can even convert in-game gold into cash shop currency (and vice versa).

thought this is kakao and bdo, not gw2 by ncsuck ..... nothing will happen :D

Posted

thats a lie ...... you sausan grinder !

Nope Sausans is heavily contested lol. Was between Cardy, Crescent and Fogans.

The mobs @ the volcano behind valencia seem pretty easy to kill now. So I'll be there a lot.

Posted

im making the push to 60 on my valk, leveling sucks no matter where you farm lol

Posted

"[Event] Sweet Pumpkin Pie (Buff: All Damage Reduction +125 for 10min.)"

This BETTER not be in! utterly broken for pvp!

Posted

Hey, Kakao, why not copy ArenaNet's system, and run two builds at same time? Let the game run while you update the copy in the background, then broadcast a message that players should restart client to download new patch and connnect to new build.

No PTS servers, can barely keep main servers online free of incredible lag, desync, and ability delay.  And your solution is to take their already clearly limited resources and stretch them even further?  I'm just happy when I don't get disconnected at Karada.

Posted

I know who you are xD

me too 

Posted

One more 1h extend yeyyyyyyyyyy

Posted

Servers are up

Posted

live

Posted

tbh it does get annoying when the only reason you cant beat someone is dsynch

Posted

Ninja and kuno re-balancing is postponed since the class release, so we're more like 6months after and counting.

I think this is more the case that they aren't going to do it rather than it is taking them that long to do it. I am basing my estimate off of how long it has taken a lot of the more recent balance changes to reach us from when they were released in KR. Since the release of the Ninja awakening, most of the KR changes have come to us in under a month. Anything that hasn't come to us, I feel, was deliberately held back. 

Posted

It's online !

Posted

Login its live

Posted

somehow GW2 manages to pull thru, without all these pricy p2w items or value pack-like items. hell, the base game even went f2p.

players can even convert in-game gold into cash shop currency (and vice versa).

actually there is nothing really in BDO pearl store [besides mount-related items and furniture to residences] that would not have it's equivalent in gem store of gw2. [there are all sort of boosters yaknow, also revive orbs, repair carnisters, instant warehouse access, list goes on]

as for gold-gem exchange - let me remind you - helf of these forums was whining on ability to get silver with real cash as "p2w" in gw2 you have no limitations on this apart from your own walet - so if some very rich person decided to buy himself legendary with real money there is nothing stopping him.

so stop this "p2w" crap, otherwise you are openly admitting you are using double standards

Posted

thought this is kakao and bdo, not gw2 by ncsuck ..... nothing will happen :D

GW2 is a players heaven compared to this. Sadly theres no other alternative on the marke tright now.

Posted

GW2 is a players heaven compared to this. Sadly theres no other alternative on the marke tright now.

if you're talking about patch/information politics you might have a point .... sadly i don't like gw at all and i completely despise ncsuck so i'm never going to play anything they offer ever again :D

Posted

DAMN SON! This looks very and I mane .... VEEEEERY gay :D

If you mean the haircut... yeah. But the costume itself is really cool.

Posted

Fix the patch problems some ppl cannot do their quest because they cannot patch the game 

Posted

I really "love" behaviour of your game. FINALLY get an awakening and when i log in, didnt get quests, or anything to start it with my valk main. Good move as always you crazy weed´n´kakao milkers.. 

Posted

if you're talking about patch/information politics you might have a point .... sadly i don't like gw at all and i completely despise ncsuck so i'm never going to play anything they offer ever again :D

Same here with Kakao/every other Korean MMO publisher. Black Desert is The Biggest Cashgrab Ever. After multiple hours in both games today i think ArcheAge is alot better game than this. 

Posted

I dont get any patch for download. I did restart launcher several times. I can start the game but it instantly crashes once i am connected.

Any ideas?

Posted

Kakao f... updates. I am not supprised.