• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Awakening Event Series - Valkyrie

73 posts in this topic

Posted

I can assure you there 100 valks on each server lol, on uno alone I ran into prob 20 on my channel in the first hour the server were up while doing the quest, I was actually surprised

Valks popping out of the woodwork on Edan :Y More than half of them I've never even seen / heard of before.

Posted

there are only

89 valks on croxus

132 on Edan 

50 Alustin 

143 Jordine 

46 uno

78 Orwen 

All datamined info, 100% correct since kr alpha.

Nearly 200 Enslar costume sets were sold on Uno, so there are probably mistakes with that datamine. Possibly new valks just for the underboobs, but idunno. :)

Posted

Soo...They ever gonna announce the winners? Or are we Valks so few in between that they're just gonna say screw it. lol.

Posted

Hehehe, after my buddy 'n me excited the one cave of the quest bout the 100 freaks to kill, there were roundabout 10 horses standing already in front of it....:ph34r: after we left, their numbers magically were reduced down to 5 :ph34r: and we made a shoe giggling like mad xD. Jordine indeed was quite the competition, lets see if we managed it in time.

Good luck to all other absolvents of our horrific school of the Valks :)

Posted

guess they announce it on 16th

The Early Awakened

• Start: November 09th - 10:00 UTC (After maintenance)

• End: November 16th - 10:00 UTC (With maintenance)

Posted

The Early Awakened (Tamers)

• Start: October 26th - 10:00 UTC (After maintenance)

• End: November 09th - 10:00 UTC (With maintenance)

They posted the winners on October 27th...

Posted

Just be patient and it should be here soon...

Posted (edited)

It takes a bit longer to post the results because they need to post the first 100 valks. 84 valk premium costumes sold on Alustin, we need 16 more valks :D 

Edited by Isteria
1 person likes this

Posted

It takes a bit longer to post the results because they need to post the first 100 valks, so far there are about 70 awakened valks :D need 30 more :D 

It's funny. Sadly... It's true :$

Posted

It takes a bit longer to post the results because they need to post the first 100 valks. 84 valk premium costumes sold on Alustin, we need 16 more valks :D 

check the ranger, sorc and warrior, all of them took 2 days and we are still in the 2nd day 

Posted

That's some interesting info. Do you have a source for those figures? I'm not doubting you, but I know I saw a massive increase in Valks on Alustin in the run up to awakening. It definitely felt like more than 50 active Valks were running around at that time. Prior to that, I'd have agreed with the figures, and maybe have thought they were on the high side.

Yes because many come with the alts 9_9 Just in my guild around 5 valks 56lvl made a awakening and after sold a lancia :D

I am sure like a main Valks on Alustin we are really a little...maybe around 100,maybe....

Posted

Yes because many come with the alts 9_9 Just in my guild around 5 valks 56lvl made a awakening and after sold a lancia :D

I am sure like a main Valks on Alustin we are really a little...maybe around 100,maybe....

I'm not sure why you're rolling your eyes at my post. I fully understand that most of the ones I was seeing are alts; they certainly weren't maining Valks in the weeks and months before awakening! The point is that those alts all bumped up the number of active Valks on Alustin considerably in the run up to awakening. All those alts still count towards the first 100 to achieve the awakening.

As I have said in the Valk Discord, my personal belief is that there were many who were boosting a Valk alt to chase what they saw as an easy title. People like me, who only actually main the class and had been looking forward to awakening, were concerned we were going to lose out on the title to people who would grab the title and then never play their Valk alt again. It left a somewhat sour taste.

I don't wan't to get whiny, so I won't. But yes, I realise that most of the ones who were chasing the title on the day were alts. We Valk mains are definitely a rare breed.

Posted

I'm not sure why you're rolling your eyes at my post. I fully understand that most of the ones I was seeing are alts; they certainly weren't maining Valks in the weeks and months before awakening! The point is that those alts all bumped up the number of active Valks on Alustin considerably in the run up to awakening. All those alts still count towards the first 100 to achieve the awakening.

As I have said in the Valk Discord, my personal belief is that there were many who were boosting a Valk alt to chase what they saw as an easy title. People like me, who only actually main the class and had been looking forward to awakening, were concerned we were going to lose out on the title to people who would grab the title and then never play their Valk alt again. It left a somewhat sour taste.

I don't wan't to get whiny, so I won't. But yes, I realise that most of the ones who were chasing the title on the day were alts. We Valk mains are definitely a rare breed.

Nooo...sorry I didnt role y eyes on your post...I just rolling because I am sure we are unfortunately little which are main it....Really didnt want to write nothing negative to your post.

1 person likes this

Posted

Nooo...sorry I didnt role y eyes on your post...I just rolling because I am sure we are unfortunately little which are main it....Really didnt want to write nothing negative to your post.

Ah! Sorry for the misunderstanding! Bad Vytheria!!!

I'm still salty about all the alts chasing the title, and the fact I'm sure I missed out through having to work late :(

Apologies for any upset. We Valks have to stick together. May Elion bless you :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'm still salty about all the alts chasing the title, and the fact I'm sure I missed out through having to work late :(

Apologies for any upset. We Valks have to stick together. May Elion bless you :)

u missed some early guild ganking tryin to slow u down so their valk members/alts get title.

I managed to get in 5mins earlier than most people (maintenance ended 5mins earlier without notice) so hopefully i got my title though ._.

Edited by Maid

Posted

you are not the only one that noticed that :P

But what i can tell. I logged in the 4-5min earlier as well and there were already 15 horses sitting at valkyrie school.

Seeing that number on log in (guess minutes after they increase of course) i dont really think the first 100 happened that slow.

Since i saw this on my channel. Dont know about the others

Jordine btw

Posted

I'm on alustin and if those stats posted before are correct i should be fine ^_^ Didn't see many horses when i logged in, plus the speed of your horsey matters too!

Posted (edited)

u missed some early guild ganking tryin to slow u down so their valk members/alts get title.

I managed to get in 5mins earlier than most people (maintenance ended 5mins earlier without notice) so hopefully i got my title though ._.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Sounds like I missed a horrible experience :(

I didn't get mine finished until about 2030 GMT thanks to work. Then I chilled for a bit, and came on here to see people posting that the chain didn't finish until you had spoken to Armstrong. I panic rushed to the Western Guard Camp, but that was around 2315 GMT! I'm pretty certain I've lost the title thanks to the combination of work and not realising there was a final step after getting the "awakening" from Enslar.

I wouldn't be anywhere near as salty if I was being beaten out by Valk mains. We could do with more Valks. Losing out to people who only care about the title is a little annoying.

Edited by Vytheria

Posted

can agree about horse part :P not many people can keep up with mine. i outran 3 people going from calph to shrine - mediah

Posted

Well the same... :) I was started later because work..somewhere around 6-7pm....so I perfectly understand/feel you :)

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Sounds like I missed a horrible experience :(

I didn't get mine finished until about 2030 GMT thanks to work. Then I chilled for a bit, and came on here to see people posting that the chain didn't finish until you had spoken to Armstrong. I panic rushed to the Western Guard Camp, but that was around 2315 GMT! I'm pretty certain I've lost the title thanks to the combination of work and not realising there was a final step after getting the "awakening" from Enslar.

I wouldn't be anywhere near as salty if I was being beaten out by Valk mains. We could do with more Valks. Losing out to people who only care about the title is a little annoying.

I'm pretty sure the final Armstrong quest (getting the skill reset item) does not count. If I recall, I didn't do that step at all with my Tamer until the next day, and I was still in the middle of the list of first 100 Tamers.

20:30 GMT does sound a bit late though. I think most people did the quest within an hour, and I saw many Valkyries doing the quest (on Croxus).

Posted

I'm pretty sure the final Armstrong quest (getting the skill reset item) does not count. If I recall, I didn't do that step at all with my Tamer until the next day, and I was still in the middle of the list of first 100 Tamers.

20:30 GMT does sound a bit late though. I think most people did the quest within an hour, and I saw many Valkyries doing the quest (on Croxus).

Yep, 20:30 was late, but no way round that with a new job. The results are out, and it's confirmed now anyway. Congrats to all who won :)

Posted

Greetings,

frequent lurker here, main valkyrie

felt i had to comfort disheartened fellow valkyries by at least stating

that I am a main.

Valkyrie is love, valkyrie is life