• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Lauren Family Coins Event

333 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, I tried a few more times with different dates/times/etc. the option isn't even there anymore. I'm going to give up and go back to the default correct date/time. At least I'm only down 60 coins, I feel bad for those of you with hundreds of coins.

Posted

• Begin: November 10th- 00:00 UTC

• End: November 30th - 10:00 UTC (With maintenance)

well done guys , AGAIN  , as Zoro said bdo classic

Posted

yea having the same issue the option comes up in Edan Server but npcs won't take the box. However in Uno I can't even accept them from my rewards. Thankful I converted most of mine to boxes before this happened. Thankfully only 60 coins worth lost.

Posted (edited)

Yay, i cant get the last box because the npc doesnt take the coin anymore....

So I have a few box i cant get today even if the event still going on ? / i still receive coin

9_9

@GM_Dew

@GM_Axion

@CM_Aethon

@CM_Praballo

Edited by woots

Posted

I have 170 coin , so i screwed:)

Posted

Same here. I brought the coins to the NPC in time, but they weren't accepted anymore.

The first time in my whole BDO history I hope for a compensation.

Posted (edited)

Got home late today and stayed up until 3am to get my last set of coins. Turns out I can turn in. :/ I lost 120 coins. Good thing I felt impatient and turned in a bunch yesterday. They'll most likely have a compensation like they did with the Halloween Boxes. I just took a screenshot of my coins just in case.

Edited by johnsneo

Posted

Thoses guys could have CLEARLY specify the event end at 10am, because its indicated it end with the maintenance, and not only at a particular time...

Posted

Lost out on 3 boxes, I really need those cron stones and ancient weapon cores.

Posted

Cant handin my coins, its not maintenance yet why cant i hand them in anymore. 

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone with leftover boxes,

We are aware that Eileen stopped accepting Lauren Family Coins around the time we usually start maintenance.
This means some of you are not able to exchange the last remaining coins. An adequate amount of boxes will be automatically sent at a later point. Whilst we will try to complete this during the current maintenance cycle, with the transition to the New World, we can’t guarantee this. If we’re unable to, it will be completed with the maintenance of 7th Dec.

Creating a customer support ticket in order to get help with trading remaining Lauren Family Coins for boxes is NOT required.

Edited by CM_Praballo
5 people like this

Posted

They'll most likely have a compensation like they did with the Halloween Boxes.

We are aware that Eileen stopped accepting Lauren Family Coins around the time we usually start maintenance.
This means some of you are not able to exchange the last remaining coins. An adequate amount of boxes will be automatically be send at a later point, likely before the weekend.

Creating a customer support ticket in order to get help with trading remaining Lauren Family Coins for boxes is NOT required.

There's the confirmation. Thanks for the reply @CM_Praballo :D

Posted

Thanks for the fast response! 

Posted

So today's 50 coins are lost? Im actually expecting some words from them about this, I admit the event time is over but I had some faith they would wait until actual maintenance as usual/stated.

Posted (edited)

Wasn't the event supposed to run till the maintenance ?Because i have 60 coins that no NPC wants to exchange for boxes .....P.S. Ok i saw the moderator message a bit late ,i hope i get my 2 remaining boxes by mail.

2016-11-30_173074756.JPG

2016-11-30_173981272.JPG

Edited by Dworkin Barimen

Posted

I should have been able to collect my last set of lauren coins for one last box but because of the confusion over event end time I am now stuck with 20 coins - I hope this issue will be fixed too?

Posted

Compensate everyone with 5 boxes :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Compensate everyone with 5 boxes :)

+111 :D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Haha, I really should've read the thread the coin events again -_-

I read the server merge time and simply went to sleep and thinking i could complete another 5 hours before the merge with the event concluding with the patch...

Back to sleep for me, hope anyone else on finals week to have good luck.

Edited by Huyhn

Posted

typical incompetence expected from Kakao im not surprised in the slightest , see you all on friday when they get their server merge completed , 13 hours lol 

Posted

This means some of you are not able to exchange the last remaining coins. An adequate amount of boxes will be automatically

Thanks for the update. Question, does it matter if the coins are in your inventory or storage, or if they are split up? (I don't think so but people are asking)

Posted (edited)

For all those who have remaining Lauren coins, I submitted a support ticket, this was my response.

Simply put, we'll get them all exchanged and an extra box in "good faith" by the end of maintenance. If not it'll be done next week.

lauren.png

Nobody can say their support service is slow, took me 20 mins from ticket to answer. :)

Edited by Alzeido

Posted

This means some of you are not able to exchange the last remaining coins. An adequate amount of boxes will be automatically. Whilst we will try to complete this during the current maintenance cycle, with the transition to the New World, we can’t guarantee this. If we’re unable to, it will be completed with the maintenance of 7th Dec.

Not sure what part of NOT needed on the support ticket was unclear, but hey, maybe a ton more won't send tickets in and flood them with unecessary ticket load.

Posted

Edit2 november 30th:
This means some of you are not able to exchange the last remaining coins. An adequate amount of boxes will be automatically. Whilst we will try to complete this during the current maintenance cycle, with the transition to the New World, we can’t guarantee this. If we’re unable to, it will be completed with the maintenance of 7th Dec.

Adequate number, according to whom?

I might be thinking of a higher figure than you! :P 

But given that I had 10 coins left over and got my full 50 coins today, I'm hoping adequate will be at least 2 which is kind of the maximum you could get per day.

Still, thanks for issueing compensation boxes!

Posted

Update3:
Eileen has fortunately agreed to accept coins again starting tomorrow and will for the next week.
The event has still technically ended and no new coins will be rewarded for playing BDO, but you will now have more time to turn in your remaining coins in case you forgot.

Every player who logged in today (November 30th) will receive bonus reward boxes to compensate for potentially missed coins this morning.

10 people like this