• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

FAQ - The New World

1,819 posts in this topic

Posted

currently 36 channels 3 servers,

if all 3 are on 1 box the lag could be cut down, less process,

if they are on on separate hardware well could get interesting if all 36 are on the 1 server-box

@GM_Dew Thoughts? 

Posted

You actually need to collect the coins every hour. I will be putting RDP software on my PC at home to do this from work, instead of just fishing all day. :)

Pretty sure everyone was talking about character slots. Many (myself included) bought extra character slots. Thank you!

No you don't, you get a new "achievement" each hour and you can collect all when you're back.

Posted

What about people with same character name? 

What will happen to them?

I'd like to know this as well. What about duplicate guild names?

Posted

Welp

1 person likes this

Posted

plz make more PVE!!!!

Posted

they wanted to be head to head with Korea and they didnt lie 

Posted

I'd like to know this as well. What about duplicate guild names?

neither duplicate guild/character names exist in this game across servers.

Posted

No you don't, you get a new "achievement" each hour and you can collect all when you're back.

Weird. I only had 10 coins waiting this morning from fishing ALL night afk.

Posted

What about people with the same character names?

Posted (edited)

Weird. I only had 10 coins waiting this morning from fishing ALL night afk.

Max is 5 times in one day apparently, unless that was your first collect that day.

Edited by KimchiOppa

Posted

Max is 5 times in one day apparently, unless that was your first collect that day.

Yep just realized that. I had some collected on another character. My bad! Thanks!

Posted

for those who did not take advantage of multiple servers and are a little salty...

Just go to each server for 5 hours per day from now on and collect your coins and redeem boxes. At least you're getting triple rewards that will merge at end of month...

Posted

I have characters on all 3 servers that I actively play.  While some did just make characters to get rewards, others did not.  I love the people on Orwen and Edan Servers.  Nope, I don't have the millions saved that some do; multiple boss armors...nope.  What I had gotten is currently being worn and used by the characters that received them.  My concern is for the amount of crap I stocked up on for use on the characters for cooking, alchemy, etc...I'll have to clear out banks just to have access to this stuff which means selling it off at the cheapest amount on marketplace, to a vendor or praying that I don't have too much crap.  THAT was my concern, not the fact that others stocked up on rewards.  I deleted a couple of characters since having 2 Valks is silly or 2 rangers.  My big thing is more then 1 of a character that I bought outfits for.  THAT is a concern...like I said more then one of a class?  A little silly. So, I why the crying?  Not everyone that has characters on multiple servers was doing it for the rewards. 

2 people like this

Posted

well one more reason not to bother returning

Posted

I play on Jordine and felt compelled to create a forum account to comment on this proposal.

I knew this was a possibilty a long time ago yet I didn't make alts on other servers to take advantage. Why? it just felt wrong, cheap, cheaty, and (surprisingly for Jordine) that's not the player I am, it's not the person I am. 

But I'm not here to moan, I'm here to try and add something constructive.

@PM_Jouska @GM_Dew @CM_Praballo @CM_Aethon @GM_Caramel

How would you feel about a compensation system (purely monetarily) for players with 0 characters on servers as they merge? This amount should be less than those who have put the time into farming servers, so their efforts are rewarded, but enough that the general population doesn't feel 'cheated'.

Posted

neither duplicate guild/character names exist in this game across servers.

Guild names?>

Family Names? Character names? 

shit show coming 

Posted

What about family/character names?

Aren't they unique per server?

Posted

Please make the classes that haven't gotten their awakenings yet until after the merge be 300 first players instead of 100 so its equal chances like it was for the other classes. I am not asking for myself but for the people that main those classes and haven't gotten theirs yet (I already got mine done with the ranger awakening).

Posted

well one more reason not to bother returning

Are you going to continue to hangout on the forums like the rest of the people that "quit"? (Which I don't understand) :P

Posted

Can we talk about Server capability, netcode and the upcoming situation in castle sieges?

I'd like to know the developers thoughts regarding this.

Do I need to apply at NASA for an employment as BDO PvP player?

Posted

Great now people have 3 boss boxes at least. It'd be nice to be told about this sooner. I've always thought it would've been one of those "select your main server and keep what he has." 

One word for it to describe me

unlucky 

Can we talk about Server capability, netcode and the upcoming situation in castle sieges?

I'd like to know the developers thoughts regarding this.

Do I need to apply at NASA for an employment as BDO PvP player?

server stability should improve if they're smart about it. 

Posted

Fvck yeah

1 person likes this

Posted

TIME FOR CHONATION TO WIPE EVERY GUILD OFF THE MAP

Posted

server stability should improve if they're smart about it. 

How and why? I understood the increased number of channels. For sieges we still will be on the same five channels with three times the numbers we have right now. I barely can deal with the current number of players. I won't be able to do the same with three times the numbers.

Posted

You failed to mention the most important part,

What happens to character names if 2 people have the same one?

who gets priority?

The names on US server are restricted to the entire server not the individual servers. So the name you made on US server no one else has that same as if it was Europe.