• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

FAQ - The New World

1,819 posts in this topic

Posted

I wonder if you guys would still complain if you had, by any chance, open a character in other servers.

Instead of looking at what the people sitting next to you have on their plates, focus on what you have in yours and in the ways you can improve it. Taking away from others because you "dont have" its highly toxic in a modern society and leans more towards a fundamentalist mentality. This is a game, those are pixels, and everybody had their chance to get them.

I guess the next step is calling Trump to come defend you?

3 people like this

Posted

No, I am saying they do not deserve 3x the regular amount of rewards that should be limited 1 per ACCOUNT

So let me correct.
1 account is home to 3 servers, these 3 servers WERE separate, and their items could not be shared at all, meaning that the items on those servers were unique to that servers characters but not to the user them self, which has to take time away from the other two servers to be on the server they are on to obtain the items they have obtained, and we have no right to tell them that the time they spent means nothing and will be deleted as time is not something we can get back regardless of what we do.  

Who are you to say who deserves what? You didn't spend your time on alt servers like they did, did you?
Who are you? Who am I?

I say they do deserve it because they spent the time. You don't deserve it if you didn't spend the time, which is why you're not getting it, and they are.

I do not understand why this is hard to understand.

You don't know what was intended. We can't say that, as we are not the game developers/designers/creators of black desert online.

1 person likes this

Posted

Are you shitting me?

I started a little over a month ago and I think I've done pretty well.  Even when I got 2x Red Nose Armors I thought "well, I'll catch up eventually".

What's really the -----ing point in playing?  This is really my fault for not knowing to create extra characters for some -----ed up server merge?

My goal to get boss armor seems pretty -----ing stupid when tons of people are about to get full/multiple pieces for free.

Bout to say ----- this game.

Posted

this thread in a nutshell :

ATTN NEW PLAYERS : you're now 6 months behind thanks to our "catchup" mechanics, kindly fck off because we don't want you in this game

there is no such thing as 6 months behind as there is no linear progression outside of time based gains that can be proven to be gained from this game.

I can go attempt to PEN my armor right now and be put back on PRI, which to some people is worth 1 week of game time.

this entire thought process makes no sense as the entire point of what you people refer to as "RNG" was designed SPECIFICALLY to (make money kek) and prevent people who had shit tons of time from being too far ahead of those who don't.

^ it's hell to balance that out by the way.
Not an easy thing at all.

2 people like this

Posted

I wonder if you guys would still complain if you had, by any chance, open a character in other servers.

Instead of looking at what the people sitting next to you have on their plates, focus on what you have in yours and in the ways you can improve it. Taking away from others because you "dont have" its highly toxic in a modern society and leans more towards a fundamentalist mentality. This is a game, those are pixels, and everybody had their chance to get them.

This is the dumbest thing I've heard this week.  And we elected Trump.

Enjoy the extra boss gear you're obviously getting.

Posted

You don't know what was intended. We can't say that, as we are not the game developers/designers/creators of black desert online.

lmao my sides, you clearly have no legs left to stand on

Posted (edited)

this thread in a nutshell :

ATTN NEW PLAYERS : you're now 6 months behind thanks to our "catchup" mechanics, kindly fck off because we don't want you in this game

this made me chuckle

Edited by TheMadFapper
because drunk
1 person likes this

Posted

On the brighter side......i have french fries can u please provide us with more salt?

2 people like this

Posted

lmao my sides, you clearly have no legs left to stand on

So you can prove otherwise?
I'd say it wasn't not intended, But it was not stated. So we can not say that it is or isn't.

Posted

This is the dumbest thing I've heard this week.  And we elected Trump.

Enjoy the extra boss gear you're obviously getting.

Dumb because I had other friends in other server to play and share time with, dumb because you didn't think about it and now you're mad or dumb because you simply don't like the idea of a merge?

Who are you to decide over what I did with my time? Are you the publisher or the developer? Those are the only ones who can really change anything as they see fit, its on your ToS and we all agreed to it.

Saying that I can't have what I made with MY time, it BY FAR, the dumbest thing I've ever seen so far.

1 person likes this

Posted

Enjoy the extra boss gear  billion in silver you're obviously getting.

fixed

boss gear would be bad enough tbh, but it's only a small fraction of what ppl will be getting on merge day

Posted

So let me correct.1 account is home to 3 servers, these 3 servers WERE separate, and their items could not be shared at all, meaning that the items on those servers were unique to that servers characters but not to the user them self, which has to take time away from the other two servers to be on the server they are on to obtain the items they have obtained, and we have no right to tell them that the time they spent means nothing and will be deleted as time is not something we can get back regardless of what we do.  

Who are you to say who deserves what? You didn't spend your time on alt servers like they did, did you?
Who are you? Who am I?

I say they do deserve it because they spent the time. You don't deserve it if you didn't spend the time, which is why you're not getting it, and they are.

I do not understand why this is hard to understand.

I don't know why what I've said is hard for you to understand.  I did not say they should have their items deleted.  I simply stated the issue that was the root of the problem.  It should be 1 event reward PER ACCOUNT, not per server.

Who are you to say that someone who didn't main a character on a single server doesn't deserve the same rewards as someone who split their time between 3 servers?  What makes them so special that they get to have 3x the rewards now?  To answer the question nothing, there should be no difference what so ever between those players and how they chose to spend their time.  However now, we have an issue where people who did split their time up, legitimately playing or just for that 5 minute login are getting 3x the rewards of other players.  That's not how it should be and anyone who says otherwise is simply wrong.

I'm not saying delete their items, it's too late for that, the damage is done to both sides.  If they deleted the items people would cry for compensation, if they don't people will cry for compensation.

What I'm saying is, I hope they learn from their mistakes, because this certainly was one and they improve from there.

Little information regarding myself, I've been in the game since the day it went online and I've known very early this was a possibility, but I said to myself...surely they won't let a travesty like this happen.  I shouldn't be shocked after Donald Trump won the election.

3 people like this

Posted

Well folks, this is the beginning of the end of BDO in NA/EU.

Posted

Omg this.......this has made this whole issue worth reading. *Golf Clap*

Well folks, this is the beginning of the end of BDO in NA/EU.

Not really. It's already been done in KR and it works quite well. People will not leave they will simple threaten to leave. That's it. No one has anything to fear at all. The same people QQing right now will still be playing in january.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't know why what I've said is hard for you to understand.  I did not say they should have their items deleted.  I simply stated the issue that was the root of the problem.  It should be 1 event reward PER ACCOUNT, not per server.

So you're giving suggestions about how the event should have been and should be done in the future? I think that that is off topic with the current argument, no?
Or are you implying that something you want to believe in(Because it wasn't stated anywhere) is your backing for wanting to make others time invalid.

Who are you to say that someone who didn't main a character on a single server doesn't deserve the same rewards as someone who split their time between 3 servers?  What makes them so special that they get to have 3x the rewards now?

are you kidding?

they were on 3 servers you were on 1 why would you get more than 1 servers rewards if you only stayed on 1 server, they were on 3 so they are getting the rewards of 3 servers which can not be simultaneously logged on the same account meaning that they'd have to log off of one server and onto another thus not being logged into one server, yet logged into another so they can receive rewards on that server as well bruh cmon now don't do this i am not the one.

To answer the question nothing, there should be no difference what so ever between those players and how they chose to spend their time.  However now, we have an issue where people who did split their time up, legitimately playing or just for that 5 minute login are getting 3x the rewards of other players.  That's not how it should be and anyone who says otherwise is simply wrong.

"Legitimately playing" so what defines this? Please explain, Mr. God.
Please tell me what you define as "Legitimate" to do with someones -----ing time.
I'm starting to wonder if you people have any value or awareness in regards TO time, or self worth, at that.

I'm not saying delete their items, it's too late for that, the damage is done to both sides.  If they deleted the items people would cry for compensation, if they don't people will cry for compensation.

What I'm saying is, I hope they learn from their mistakes, because this certainly was one and they improve from there.

Little information regarding myself, I've been in the game since the day it went online and I've known very early this was a possibility, but I said to myself...surely they won't let a travesty like this happen.  I shouldn't be shocked after Donald Trump won the election.

Jtsff4G.jpg

Won't let what happen?
Won't let people get what they deserve?
Please elaborate exactly how they don't deserve what they spent time on, and what authority you -----ing have to make that decision about someone elses god damn time.

I'm sick of that way of thinking and man I don't want to bring too much into it but damn I seem to deal with it a lot being who I am in where I am.
Really starting to get on my nerves. Maybe I need to take another break from the forums, Eh.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Dumb because I had other friends in other server to play and share time with, dumb because you didn't think about it and now you're mad or dumb because you simply don't like the idea of a merge?

Who are you to decide over what I did with my time? Are you the publisher or the developer? Those are the only ones who can really change anything as they see fit, its on your ToS and we all agreed to it.

Saying that I can't have what I made with MY time, it BY FAR, the dumbest thing I've ever seen so far.

Dumb because of the words that came through your fingers.  You're going to really sit there and talk about how complaining about a massively disenfranchising game update is "leading modern society ... towards a fundamentalist mentality".

You are a moron.

Edited by Morticae
a word

Posted

Spend your time however you wish, but it's beyond absurd to insist that just because you opened 3 accounts that you somehow deserve to have all their assets combined. Sounds more like you're desperately reaching for justifications to justify your cheap gains.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Taking away from others because you "dont have" its highly toxic

10/10.

War approves.

But it's beyond absurd to insist that just because you opened 3 accounts that you somehow deserve to have all their assets combined.

I don't even know what to -----ing do with you people at this point.

"You don't deserve something you opened in your name & with your resources".

w h a t t h e h e l l 

Bro i don't even know how to read this without throwing my hands up and screaming gat damn in the office like i don't understand your thinking bro.

Edited by War
2 people like this

Posted

So many complainers here wtf, war you need to chill mate you kb warrior 

Posted

I love all this BS about all the people who "spent the time" to get this crap.

If you actually got a boss DROP, great, keep it.  If you actually hunted money to buy them, fine, whatever.

If you created characters and happened to just cash in on triple rewards from all these constant events BDO runs, that's obviously broken as -----, and no you should obviously not get 3x the event rewards as everyone else because you anticipated gaming a system and we didn't.  Go ----- right off.

Posted (edited)

Guys, it's not a server merge.  It's a new world.......*blows glitter into the air*

Edited by Azagoth
2 people like this

Posted

I love all this BS about all the people who "spent the time" to get this crap.

If you actually got a boss DROP, great, keep it.  If you actually hunted money to buy them, fine, whatever.

If you created characters and happened to just cash in on triple rewards from all these constant events BDO runs, that's obviously broken as -----, and no you should obviously not get 3x the event rewards as everyone else because you anticipated gaming a system and we didn't.  Go ----- right off.

"You got something easier than I did so ----- you you pos i deserved it and worked for it harder than you did you trash I EARNED IT I DESERVE IT I'M ENTITLED TO IT AND YOU SHOULDN'T GET MORE THAN ME BECAUSE I WORKED HARDER THAN YOU DID FOR IT"

How hard you work is subjective to you. Bro.

Posted

Guys, it's not a server merge.  It's a new world.......

its a merge.. as all items across all servers are put into one, if it was a 'New world' as the title clearly states , 2 out of 3 servers should be wiped

Posted

"You got something easier than I did so ----- you you pos i deserved it and worked for it harder than you did you trash I EARNED IT I DESERVE IT I'M ENTITLED TO IT AND YOU SHOULDN'T GET MORE THAN ME BECAUSE I WORKED HARDER THAN YOU DID FOR IT"

How hard you work is subjective to you. Bro.

Yeah?  You worked real hard to log into 3 servers a day huh?  You deserve a massive bonus for that.  Enjoy it man.  Enjoy convincing yourself.  You earned it.  Don't break your arm jerking yourself off though.

Posted

Taking away from others because you "dont have" its highly toxic in a modern society and leans more towards a fundamentalist mentality. 

if you find yourself agreeing with this statement, you probably don't know what 'fundamentalist' means