• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

FAQ - The New World

1,819 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah and I want free PEN, a unicorn and maybe some millions to my irl account. Is this some wishing contest ? 

you'll get a T9 unicorn, eventually.

Posted

In my opinion [...] everything [...] will be  [...] kids.

I know its a PvP and pve game, but [...]

Thanks for reading this.

You should fight them. They are just kids after all. You don't lose against innocent, small children, do you?

They should make PvE and PvP channels.

Yea that would be nice I guess.

Posted

I most certainly remember a certain youtuber saying to get rewards all all servers and prepare for a future server merge . *Cough* HAKURAI * cough*

Posted (edited)

I usually don't hang around this forum that much but i just had to log in and speak my mind when i heard about this! 

No one is gonna take away anything we earned!

It's ridiculous that this is even a discussion, I've been on several servers and i'm not letting my efforts go to waste. It disgusts me that the developers are even contemplating this. I used MY time to invest on other servers to be able to play with different friends and i took the time to get the rewards for the login events. I'm not letting all my work go straight into the ether and disappear! 

We CAN play on different servers so I DID, not about to let some entitled plebians ruin my effort and time invested. 

Kakao, please have some integrity and don't get swayed by people who manipulate to get shit for free.

@CM_Praballo @GM_Dew 

Why would anyone play on multiple Servers?*shakes head in confusion* All the stuff you earned like Silver etc is your's! Its simply against the People that just logged in since day one on all Servers just to abuse the 3 Server mistake. They didn't played there at all they just collected Loya and Event stuff.

and i also ask you: Are you fine with it if !everyone! gets all Eventstuff x2 in a Kakao Package?

I most certainly remember a certain youtuber saying to get rewards all all servers and prepare for a future server merge . *Cough* HAKURAI * cough*

abusing knowledge from Korea. Same with the Shovel exploit. People who knew bout this from Korea even knew which Patch this bug did come with.

Edited by Jergens
1 person likes this

Posted

I have played since launch on one server only; no regrets.  If others thought to play on multiple servers, good for them.   However, I do find that now is a good time to make an alt on the other servers, especially to get the Contribution experience.  Money from leveling is nice too, but Contribution is more valuable to me.   It won't catch me up to someone who has been on all three all along, but it gives me what I desire.   

1 person likes this

Posted

Why would anyone play on multiple Servers?*shakes head in confusion* All the stuff you earned like Silver etc is your's! Its simply against the People that just logged in since day one on all Servers just to abuse the 3 Server mistake. They didn't played there at all they just collected Loya and Event stuff.

and i also ask you: Are you fine with it if !everyone! gets all Eventstuff x2 in a Kakao Package?

abusing knowledge from Korea. Same with the Shovel exploit. People who knew bout this from Korea even knew which Patch this bug did come with.

I knew about this and I did not get it from the Korean servers/game/youtube.  I have known for sometime that it is a possibility sometime in the future.  I also did not expect for it to happen until next year, but the possibility was there and now it is happening.  A lot of people had this knowledge and not from Korea, but from my understanding, we follow the Korean model and it was done with them...why would we be different?  To claim that all people knew about this from Korea is insane, and while I can be a little off the wall, I am not insane.

Posted

So now gaining knowledge and using it to gain something is abusing ? Guess all those people irl that gain knowledge to get money are such an exploiters and abusers of the system ! They should give away/ give back all that money and rot in prison so it will be fair to all the lazy idiots who prefer to do nothing (sarcasm...).

Why would EVERYONE get that if some people wasted their time to acquire the knowledge and then wasted their playing time to acquire those rewards. I know it's hard to believe but YOU don't get shit for free because YOU cry about it. 

I love it how it was known from the start that WHEN (not if) server merge comes you get all of them merged together with pretty much everything there but now all those cry babies pretend like it was some secret kept hidden just for the few. Grow up and learn how to use ur brain... Might be useful in future if u guys step into real life.

All the idiots coming here with shovel exploit ... jesus can you guys get this into YOUR brain that shoveling and wasting energy only for shards was not intended and it was a bug ? That's why developers fixed it ... Guess what event rewards were meant to be taken on all 3 servers and developers already stated it. Must be hard for you all whiners but next time think for a second.

Jergens and why would anyone play only on 1 server ? *shakes head in confusion* ... it's silly how that YOU think how to play is the only right one.

1 person likes this

Posted

I have played since launch on one server only; no regrets.  If others thought to play on multiple servers, good for them.   However, I do find that now is a good time to make an alt on the other servers, especially to get the Contribution experience.  Money from leveling is nice too, but Contribution is more valuable to me.   It won't catch me up to someone who has been on all three all along, but it gives me what I desire.   

you won't get the raw points, only the XP, doesn't matter on which server you do your quests. But it'll keep you busy to get the coins though and you won't miss out on this questing time.
Just don't expect miracle extra points on your CP when it's merged.

Posted (edited)

So now gaining knowledge and using it to gain something is abusing ? Guess all those people irl that gain knowledge to get money are such an exploiters and abusers of the system ! They should give away/ give back all that money and rot in prison so it will be fair to all the lazy idiots who prefer to do nothing (sarcasm...).

Why would EVERYONE get that if some people wasted their time to acquire the knowledge and then wasted their playing time to acquire those rewards. I know it's hard to believe but YOU don't get shit for free because YOU cry about it. 

I love it how it was known from the start that WHEN (not if) server merge comes you get all of them merged together with pretty much everything there but now all those cry babies pretend like it was some secret kept hidden just for the few. Grow up and learn how to use ur brain... Might be useful in future if u guys step into real life.

All the idiots coming here with shovel exploit ... jesus can you guys get this into YOUR brain that shoveling and wasting energy only for shards was not intended and it was a bug ? That's why developers fixed it ... Guess what event rewards were meant to be taken on all 3 servers and developers already stated it. Must be hard for you all whiners but next time think for a second.

Jergens and why would anyone play only on 1 server ? *shakes head in confusion* ... it's silly how that YOU think how to play is the only right one.

Let's play house. You be the door and I'll slam you.

BTT: First of all you should google the meaning of abusing. And now after you done that i hope you get the hang onto the word abuse. I hope your'e not native English otherwise you should reconsider to start school after all. So you logged into another Server for about roughly 15mins a day and now you say "know it's hard to believe but YOU don't get shit for free because YOU cry about it. " made me laugh silly Girl. And ofc they said play on all Servers! To invest more Pearls!  "it was known from the start that WHEN (not if) server merge comes you get all of them merged together with pretty much everything" And where did you know that from? Right, Korea! So now a little Girl that has time to play on all 3 Servers talks about RL pls stop embarrassing yourself. 

I knew about this and I did not get it from the Korean servers/game/youtube.  I have known for sometime that it is a possibility sometime in the future.  I also did not expect for it to happen until next year, but the possibility was there and now it is happening.  A lot of people had this knowledge and not from Korea, but from my understanding, we follow the Korean model and it was done with them...why would we be different?  To claim that all people knew about this from Korea is insane, and while I can be a little off the wall, I am not insane.

right and in Korea all items got merged. But Koreans are on a whole another level mentally. They play to have some competitive fun. They don't think constantly of ways to get stuff others don't. That's the nurture of Korea 

Edited by Jergens
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Let's play house. You be the door and I'll slam you.

BTT: First of all you should google the meaning of abusing. And now after you done that i hope you get the hang onto the word abuse. I hope your'e not native English otherwise you should reconsider to start school after all. So you logged into another Server for about roughly 15mins a day and now you say "know it's hard to believe but YOU don't get shit for free because YOU cry about it. " made me laugh silly Girl. And ofc they said play on all Servers! To invest more Pearls! And where did you know that from? Right, Korea! So now you wanna say a little Girl thats has Time to play on all 3 Servers talks about RL pls stop embarrassing yourself. 

Wow your arguments are so good I can't stop laughing. Noone told those event rewards were HARD earned but they were EARNED. That's the whole point of event to do simple task to gain rewards... People who were smart did it on all servers for their alts/ future merge or w/e they wanted. If gaining knowledge on the game and using it to make progress is abuse you must be crying a lot in this forum. Where were YOU when people "abused" the knowledge from KR about prices on relics/ memory fragments ? I wonder if u cried so hard about people stacking up on imperial alchemy/cooking materials before they were introduced in our version and doing money with it. There are more "abusing" like that and yet I don't see people crying. You are just another butthurt guy that got left out on easy rewards and wants to ruin them for people that actually play smart. Yeah I know playing games and using brain is something rare these days :( 

And yeah that is 15 min (hell even if it is 1 SECOND) means I HAD to do something and YOU DID NOT. I mean ... must be hard to understand that some people get rewarded for a task they done while others who did nothing don't ... man this is so unfair (sarcasm).

That "Let's play house" thingie is such a strong shit ... I don't even understand what it have to do with all this but ok ;)

Where did You get that girl tho ? Got some problems ? ;) You can cry all you want but in the end developers won't change a thing because that's how they planned and it was known from the start. 

I don't even have time to play on one server since I got a job that's why all of my income comes from afk lifeskills. The only one who embarass himself is you ... come again to forums when people outsmart You in a game. 

Edited by Griszagz

Posted

Wow your arguments are so good I can't stop laughing. Noone told those event rewards were HARD earned but they were EARNED. That's the whole point of event to do simple task to gain rewards... People who were smart did it on all servers for their alts/ future merge or w/e they wanted. If gaining knowledge on the game and using it to make progress is abuse you must be crying a lot in this forum. Where were YOU when people "abused" the knowledge from KR about prices on relics/ memory fragments ? I wonder if u cried so hard about people stacking up on imperial alchemy/cooking materials before they were introduced in our version and doing money with it. There are more "abusing" like that and yet I don't see people crying. You are just another butthurt guy that got left out on easy rewards and wants to ruin them for people that actually play smart. Yeah I know playing games and using brain is something rare these days :( 

And yeah that is 15 min (hell even if it is 1 SECOND) means I HAD to do something and YOU DID NOT. I mean ... must be hard to understand that some people get rewarded for a task they done while others who did nothing don't ... man this is so unfair (sarcasm).

That "Let's play house" thingie is such a strong shit ... I don't even understand what it have to do with all this but ok ;)

Where did You get that girl tho ? Got some problems ? ;) You can cry all you want but in the end developers won't change a thing because that's how they planned and it was known from the start. 

I hope you got that @GM_Dew is collecting Feedback so i wouldn't be so sure. Gaining knowledge you use that phrase as if you would know what that means. You simply copied others that do that too. I could make a monkey out of you, but why should I take all the credit? So i let you slip

Posted

I hope you got that @GM_Dew is collecting Feedback so i wouldn't be so sure. Gaining knowledge you use that phrase as if you would know what that means. You simply copied others that do that too. I could make a monkey out of you, but why should I take all the credit? So i let you slip

You talk big but nothing logical comes out of it. P2W had much bigger outcry in the community and what happened ? Yeah they just released it ;) 

So far You are making monkey out of urself so yeah let it slip. Copying is so easy and yet all those crybabies forgot to do it with so many people talking about it long before this announcement. Seems like you have less and less things to say with each reply bringing nothing to the whole "conversation".

Even if they somehow remove the event rewards I wouldn't care as I'm making money so easily by not even playing this game. I'm just having fun with all this nonsense and logic from crying people ;)

Posted

You talk big but nothing logical comes out of it. P2W had much bigger outcry in the community and what happened ? Yeah they just released it ;) 

So far You are making monkey out of urself so yeah let it slip. Copying is so easy and yet all those crybabies forgot to do it with so many people talking about it long before this announcement. Seems like you have less and less things to say with each reply bringing nothing to the whole "conversation".

Even if they somehow remove the event rewards I wouldn't care as I'm making money so easily by not even playing this game. I'm just having fun with all this nonsense and logic from crying people ;)

you consider this P2W? HAHAHA ok get your free stuff i guess you need it kid hahahahahaha im done last reply hahahahahahahaha p2w hahahahahahahahahha

Posted

@Griszagz
that moment when you realize you're discussing with someone who only reacts to keywords... o.O

Posted

@Griszagz
that moment when you realize you're discussing with someone who only reacts to keywords... o.O

there's simply no further point in discussing anything with that mindstate. 

Posted

you consider this P2W? HAHAHA ok get your free stuff i guess you need it kid hahahahahaha im done last reply hahahahahahahaha p2w hahahahahahahahahha

Your ability to read is amazing. You just proved it ... you are the monkey.

@Griszagz

Sadly all the cry babies that come here are basicly that. Noone even tries to bring logic to all of this 

Posted

you're right Kettle. Than pan has a burnt-arse.

Posted

You realise YOU are the guy who picked ONE WORD (p2w) and there was nothing in there saying that I consider this game p2w. Yet YOU came to that conclusion out of nowhere and somehow made it your argument. That's why magret even joined this because You made true monkey out of urself. 

Posted

Really Excited about this !!~

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

IF KAKAO would have informed their NA/EU customers in a way that reached out to EVERYONE with a simple message like -> "If a merge will happen in the future, ALL your storages will be connected together as ONE, so If you have items on another server than your MAIN server, it will all come together as ONE"  - but the fact that they did not, therefore people gets mad, because the ones who KNEW ABOUT THIS, had either ASKED A FRIEND, watched twitch or made research on this before it even hit us.  
   I bet there is WAY more people that didnt knew about this and still dont know about this.  

If everyone knew about this, we all would have a chance TO DO OR NOT TO DO THIS -   so thats why people "FARMED ON THEIR MAIN SERVER WHEN THEY COULD HAVE COLLECTED FREE STUFF ON ANOTHER SERVER"   -  I would rather have chilled and logged in a few minutes a day on another server to get free boss armor, xp books, pets, hundreds of mill in silver, kamasilvebuffs etc etc etc... then go over to my main server and to stuff over there :)   but I did not get to choose between those two, and thats what bothers me and alot of people. 

Edited by Znett

Posted

IF KAKAO would have informed their NA/EU customers in a way that reached out to EVERYONE with a simple message like -> "If a merge will happen in the future, ALL your storages will be connected together as ONE, so If you have items on another server than your MAIN server, it will all come together as ONE"  - but the fact that they did not, therefore people gets mad, because the ones who KNEW ABOUT THIS, had either ASKED A FRIEND, watched twitch or made research on this before it even hit us.  
   I bet there is WAY more people that didnt knew about this and still dont know about this.  

If everyone knew about this, we all would have a chance TO DO OR NOT TO DO THIS -   so thats why people "FARMED ON THEIR MAIN SERVER WHEN THEY COULD HAVE COLLECTED FREE STUFF ON ANOTHER SERVER"   -  I would rather have chilled and logged in a few minutes a day on another server to get free boss armor, xp books, pets, hundreds of mill in silver, kamasilvebuffs etc etc etc... then go over to my main server and to stuff over there :)   but I did not get to choose between those two, and thats what bothers me and alot of people. 

Yeah and they could have said the same about memory fragment prices and so on. No idea what games you guys come from but I don't remember single game where dev / publisher would do such a thing. 

The fun part is ... even if they did a message like this every hour each day there would be lots of people not doing it. I know a lot of people that were informed about this but didn't do it even for the event rewards ... because they were lazy ;)

Posted

Yeah and they could have said the same about memory fragment prices and so on. No idea what games you guys come from but I don't remember single game where dev / publisher would do such a thing. 

The fun part is ... even if they did a message like this every hour each day there would be lots of people not doing it. I know a lot of people that were informed about this but didn't do it even for the event rewards ... because they were lazy ;)

Still - that was their choice to NOT do it and BE LAZY -  me and alot of people did not even get to choose between doing it or not.  And I would have done it if I knew about it :) 

Posted

Still - that was their choice to NOT do it and BE LAZY -  me and alot of people did not even get to choose between doing it or not.  And I would have done it if I knew about it :) 

Who is to blame that YOU and other people didn't find the information about it ? Me ? All the people who did it and also informed other ppl on twitch/reddit/ forums/in game chat ? Or maybe dev's / publishers ?  There was even full merge patch translated from KR on forums/reddit if i remember right. 

Yeah and Your choice was to not look for more advanced information about the game and its future. I know a lot of people did much more money on things I didn't knew about before it was too late but do you see me crying all over forums about it ? That's the whole point of gaining information and preparing for future. 

Posted

Who is to blame that YOU and other people didn't find the information about it ? Me ? All the people who did it and also informed other ppl on twitch/reddit/ forums/in game chat ? Or maybe dev's / publishers ?  There was even full merge patch translated from KR on forums/reddit if i remember right. 

Yeah and Your choice was to not look for more advanced information about the game and its future. I know a lot of people did much more money on things I didn't knew about before it was too late but do you see me crying all over forums about it ? That's the whole point of gaining information and preparing for future. 

BECAUSE this should not even be a thing u ----- face.  U mean its common sense that u should do research of something u never heard about and thought about? Like wtf xD

1 person likes this

Posted

BECAUSE this should not even be a thing u ----- face.  U mean its common sense that u should do research of something u never heard about and thought about? Like wtf xD

Of course can't bring logic so goes to naming ;) Typical. I understand You are new to mmorpg's but this isn't something new. I wonder how the hell are you even able to play this game ? Most information about the mechanics etc need to be found outside the game.